Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Tren E duration

Tren E duration
    Ok guys been on the tren E for about 7 weeks now and loving it more than words can say. Acually just started really feeling the effects from it 2 weeks ago. I do know that alotof guys that have run the tren A say dont go longer than 6 to 8 weeks. But theres not alot of info on the tren E I have heard 8 weeks all the way up too 14 weeks. I am on a 16 week cycle right now

600mg of test E
    350mg of tren E
    50mg ed of dbol for the first 4 weeks

still feeling great slight sides night sweats, reduced hunger, some vivid dreams, alot less cardio capable lol, and slightly more aggressive not bad though. No PCT as I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and at the end of the 16 weeks will be just going to one shot a week of test E at 300mgs for the next 12 to 16 weeks. I have lost 4% bf in the last 2 weeks an gained alot of lean mass as well as great strength gains.

So what are the thoughts on Tren E and its duration and why? Anyone whos done longer than 12 weeks how did it make you feel etc etc.

RJ
    i answetred this in the other thread, but i'll answer here as well.

I have done 16 weeks of Tren E at 400mg with no problems except like anytime you use Tren, after a while i just get that edgy feeling and wanna stop. 12 weeks is fine and you will see great gains from that. But 8 weeks is fine as well. Most people think you can't do LE gear for 8 weeks, but that's not true. As long as you're not doing crazy doses of the shit you'll be fine.

yes RJ is right, but take a look closer to your tendons, if you start to them a bit sore sometimes is not a good news to cycle along to 12 weeks.

trenbolone is a good cutter, and then is could body-water to clear out. it could the tendons a bit to dry. and prone to injury.

i'm a trenman since 5 years now... i know what i'm taking about.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

So far tendons are great and 12 weeks sounds good to me I think I will continue on and I will keep a good eye on the tendons and watch the sides so far so good thanks kane and RJ always good to hear from you

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    yes RJ is right, but take a look closer to your tendons, if you start to them a bit sore sometimes is not a good news to cycle along to 12 weeks.

trenbolone is a good cutter, and then is could body-water to clear out. it could the tendons a bit to dry. and prone to injury.

i'm a trenman since 5 years now... i know what i'm taking about.
    I agree,I have used Tren in almost every cycle and like kane have seen the good the bad and the ugly,,,

I Have seen the results of just test and tren and it is amazing,,Again i have also abused it for 32 weeks with very little sides,I have also added other compounds such as Winstrol (winny) and masteron and WoW the results were amazing!!
    The down side to that was severe side effects,,That was the only time i have ever had sides on tren was when i stacked it and the sides came on in under 1 month..Zits,sleepless nites,Oily skin,Heartburn,sorejoints and on and on,,
    So with that being said 12 weeks for me is no problem with test and tren how ever i know guys who cant use it all because they dont react well to it at all in the first few weeks (sides) so again depends on the person!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJH90210 View Post
    i answetred this in the other thread, but i'll answer here as well.

I have done 16 weeks of Tren E at 400mg with no problems except like anytime you use Tren, after a while i just get that edgy feeling and wanna stop. 12 weeks is fine and you will see great gains from that. But 8 weeks is fine as well. Most people think you can't do LE gear for 8 weeks, but that's not true. As long as you're not doing crazy doses of the shit you'll be fine.
    Again I agree with Rj 8 weeks is fine!!If you are not seeing sides and just getting edgy try to push it to 12 weeks,,,

yeah I think 12 weeks is gunna be the mark and if I still am feeling good ill go an extra 2 weeks cause thats the amout I bought. Feeling great so far thanks sicasso

Still acting 1/2 my age Epic Ed's Avatar
    I ran it 12 weeks in a cycle with deca and test. Ran the tren E for 12 weeks, the deca for 14, and the test for 16 weeks. It was a great cycle, but I was ready to stop the tren when the 12 weeks was up. My cardio and respiration was just in the tank and I was sick of it. I had no other major sides, though.

It's worth noting that I was running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), caber, and proviron, too.

Yeah I am running aromasin 12.5 eod sometimes 12.5 ed when needed but not often, I run prami ed at .5 love that stuff, and I feel ya on the cardio mine sucks as well but no worries I figure ill be ok till my 12 to 14 weeks is up and then be off it for a bit. Love it though seriously feel like a beast

RJ
    There's the mistake you guys are making. Why you doing cardio?

Still acting 1/2 my age Epic Ed's Avatar
    Going up a flight of stairs equals "doing cardio" while on tren. Hell, rubbing one out is like running a marathon.

This is very true hahaha I dont do cardio on tren it leans me out anyway. But sex with my woman 2 to 4 times a day is brutal on the lungs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    Going up a flight of stairs equals "doing cardio" while on tren. Hell, rubbing one out is like running a marathon.
    get some fluticasone nasal spray. Its prescription but the doc will give you a script if you tell him your stuffed up. The bottle will last an eternity. shit clears me right up so i can breath better while on tren.

But i get exactly what your saying it sux, the fluticasone saved my Bball game while on tren.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

uniquemicals
Thread Information