Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Test Enanthate (Galenika) or (Geofman)??
    Hi,

I am going to start my cycle soon and I have access to both test e Galenika and Geofman. I was wondering if any of you guys have used either or both of these brands? any recommendations? Thanks

My cycle is going to be:

first 12 weeks
    Test E 1000mg/week
    Eq 600mg/week
    Deca 400mg/week
    Anadrol 100mg/day
    Humalog 10 iu/day
    gh 10 iu/day

last 4 weeks
    Test prop 600mg/week
    Tren a 300mg/week
    winni 150mg/week
    igf-1 50mcg/day

+

pct

Rookie
    I apologize, I have absolutely no input on those labs - I am just amazed by that cycle.

I'd love to see a log or something if you are running one.

Me and one of my bros have been using the Galenikas for about 6 weeks. i am
    6'4 240lb 15% BF im running 750/wk
    third cycle first 2 being UG gear
    my bro is
    6'2 270 higher BF first cycle

the Galenika is over filled about 1.1ml which is nice, running a cycle like that im sure you have ran some gear before, but compared to UG i find the Galenika to be super thick, i have to heat the oil to pull it with a 22g needle

its pretty painless and the gains have been solid so the Galenika is G2G never tried the other so i cant comment

hope this helps

Brats' swedish lovetoy! lionhead's Avatar
    hey bro.

What kind of Galenikas do u have access too?
    There are new version of galenikas floating around (blue ceramic print and blue dot on the neck) These new ones Ive ran for 1.5g/week and have had very little effect. So its underdosed if not fake. Just my 2 cents. If you have real Geofman in hand I would go with that right now. If you have access to the regular looking galenika (blue ink writing, white ring around neck) or the newer versions with ceramic writing that u can validate are real then there is no real difference really. 250 mg of testosterone is 250 mg of testosterone no matter the label. I would just be cautious with the newer looking galenika. Good luckwith your cycle bro!

Thank you so much guys, very helpful!!!

Both amps are good to go, as long as you source provides legit items. I grabbed this below from another board. Either way after 3-4 weeks at 2-3 amps a week you will know for sure As for them being over-filled, I use 18 gauge for quick draw, so I always lose some in the needle head.

OK... It is like this... ICN/Galenika Test Enanthate has gone through numerous changes both in amps shape and printing color over the years...Even oils were not the always been the same in color. Some of you probably remember that the oil used to be yellowish at one time... Without going too much in the past, the printing always been blue(ish), and until few months ago amps had brownish (or dark purple) printing. Few batches came out using that color, but the newest batches are blue again. Don't be alarmed with this though... If you have a good reputable source, of course... Galenika Enanthate is well known for those types of changing all the time... And always a bit overfilled...And always the best!

i always warm mine up in the microwave in a coffee mug (plastic part only) for about 25 seconds, then inject when I feel it's the right temperature - semi warm. Allot easier to inject any oil and also dissipates quicker in the muscle, so no chance of build up of oil.

Quote Originally Posted by goatman View Post
    Me and one of my bros have been using the Galenikas for about 6 weeks. i am
    6'4 240lb 15% BF im running 750/wk
    third cycle first 2 being UG gear
    my bro is
    6'2 270 higher BF first cycle

the Galenika is over filled about 1.1ml which is nice, running a cycle like that im sure you have ran some gear before, but compared to UG i find the Galenika to be super thick, i have to heat the oil to pull it with a 22g needle

its pretty painless and the gains have been solid so the Galenika is G2G never tried the other so i cant comment

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    Both amps are good to go, as long as you source provides legit items. I grabbed this below from another board. Either way after 3-4 weeks at 2-3 amps a week you will know for sure As for them being over-filled, I use 18 gauge for quick draw, so I always lose some in the needle head.

OK... It is like this... ICN/Galenika Test Enanthate has gone through numerous changes both in amps shape and printing color over the years...Even oils were not the always been the same in color. Some of you probably remember that the oil used to be yellowish at one time... Without going too much in the past, the printing always been blue(ish), and until few months ago amps had brownish (or dark purple) printing. Few batches came out using that color, but the newest batches are blue again. Don't be alarmed with this though... If you have a good reputable source, of course... Galenika Enanthate is well known for those types of changing all the time... And always a bit overfilled...And always the best!
    Yeah but, this new Ceramic printing ones are different in more ways than one. The amps break a lot easier. I know galenika made the amps a lot easier to open nowadays than 5 years ago when they were a real bitch to get open. But not only do the new ceramic ones open WAY to easy, a bit too fragile amps imo. They also have no white ring, the batch nr is printed very small and the oil is a bit more watery. I have been on 1g+ /week for a little more than a year now And before that I had a lot of cycles under my belt. But When I switched to those new galenikas, since my regular source was out of town, I lost libido in less than a month. I was on for about 6 weeks then got a hold of the brown inked galenikas that I know are legit from my regular source libido shot right back up again and so did the regular feeling of being on. Just my 2 cents.If they are fakes or if its my batch thats fucked (batch 1938) I leave up for debate. If they are fakes they are really good looking ones. But regular Galenika users will see the difference in the amps. OK if Galenika changed the print. But the amps are way more fragile and the oil is different too. I will be happy if someone proves me wrong though cause I hate the idea that fakes with the new look is already circulating.
    Last edited by lionhead; 12-27-2010 at 07:56 PM.

These are the ones I have been using. Had the newer batch with the darker writing but ended up parting with them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a big cycle.

These are the ones I have been using. Had the newer batch with the darker writing but ended up parting with them.
    Those are good to go my friend.
    Im gonna see If I can find a pic of the Ceramic Ones that have been circulating.

Found picture.
    Notice the ceramic print, blue dot on the neck,
    lack of white ring, and the very small font used for the batch/man/exp date.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any opinions on the Geofman enanthate?

Quote Originally Posted by bpsarvar View Post
    Any opinions on the Geofman enanthate?
    Ran it way back. Good shit! Didnt see them around for a long time after that. But I see they are available now again. If u trust your source then go for it. Both Geofman and Galenika are good choices.

Hey

Yes test Geofman back again
    one of the best test on market hard to get ,but nothing is impossible

Z.

Legit and the best Test E out as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhead View Post
    Found picture.
    Notice the ceramic print, blue dot on the neck,
    lack of white ring, and the very small font used for the batch/man/exp date.

Rookie
    you seem to know plenty my friend im currently in bulgaria and bought some new batch galenika test e vials look identical blue writing no dot but white line came with a box and a scrip. however the box is slighly different on the outside the same colours and writing but the 250mg/1ml is included in the red box on the front. they were bought from macedonia have the price, location and even phone of the pharmacy but the slight difference in the box is making me question them. I also got alpha pharma anavar from my source and those look identical to the real ones. my question is could the test be fake or is it just a new batch

I am banned!
    "12-26-2010"

real galenika is very strong and to me you will see amazing gains. The Geofman is really good also,but I prefer the galenika. With Z down it seems very hard to get now a days.

Yes, Galenikas are good, been using them for 4 years straight now, nothing but lean muscular gains. Not that hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol350 View Post
    real galenika is very strong and to me you will see amazing gains. The Geofman is really good also,but I prefer the galenika. With Z down it seems very hard to get now a days.

You know of places beside old Z to get real galenika? If so pm me please.

Junior Bodybuilder
    i used that type of galenika posted by lionehead.very good! buyed from balkans , 2 weeks later u will feel the gear.100% sure.

been there,done that! trophytaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol350 View Post
    You know of places beside old Z to get real galenika? If so pm me please.
    i sure do my friend>>>>...

Had Geofman ampules for my first cycle. Shit was good to goooo!! Smooth as shit too, loved it.

Junior Bodybuilder
    shithead, deffinitly fakes, galenikas real amps are made very good, the amps have the same shape, at the neck is different and the amps are taller.
    i know for sure because my test e galenika was bring to me from Serbia, from a local pharmacy.
    the new ones are with label , and if u got real galenika u will see it in 3 weeks that from 500 mg]week u will ahve result as from 800-1000 mg test from a good ugl brand
    Last edited by Ciobensky; 03-31-2013 at 11:28 AM.

uniquemicals
Thread Information