Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Testosterone ethanate dosage !?
    Hi all , this will be my first ever steroid cycle i've done alot of research on it but i was just wondering if anyone can help me out... I'm planning a 10 wk cycle on t ethanate but i dont want to blow up straight away for it to be 2 noticable do you think i could maybe take 100-150 mg instead of 250 mg a week? that way i maybe wont go as big so quick? please help me out thanks.

age/height/weight..

test enanthate should be ran atleast 12weeks.. 500mg p/w is a safe beginner cycle.. run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it to keep down bloat.. gains will be slow and steady.. 150mg p/w is nothing.. better off with creatine.. unless your natural test levels are in the dirt... Search RJ helps newbie with beginner cycle.. all your info is there..

Not sure where in the book of AAS it states that test must be ran 12 weeks and atleast 500mg test a week.

My first cycle: I ran geneza pharm test 250mg a week for 10 weeks and gained 15-20 lbs.

My gains were nice and clean. People are going to notice that you are gaining size regardless what you do.

Talk to others as if you knwo what your talking about and you was persuade almost anyone.

there is no book.. any info you get will be from ones experiences.. the reason you run the enanthate ester for 12 weeks is because your spending the money and taking the time to run the cycle so you might as well get everything out of it.. and your telling me you gained 20lbs of lean muscle in 10weeks?

nobody said must shit stain, I said should..
    Last edited by Greazy-Pickle; 12-26-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Rookie
    Im just wondering aswell i've read the obvious sides of t , acne , agression , gyno etc etc , but i was just wondering is there anything else i should know , does it actually make u have a 'well being' feeling about yourself? and do u have any effects straight away like the day you take it im just very cautious with anything like this? thanks pps

youll start feeling it around week4 and itll be peaking around week 6/7.. if you wanna stop at week 10 thats your choice.. for me i feel much better on test than without.. but im 32 an have low testosterone (natural).. so i get horny and start feeling aggressive, good dreams shit like that.. if you run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like mentioned above you shouldnt have any issues with bloat,gyno etc..

Rookie
    Ok thanks for your time bud.

look man i think u not ready for aas now.....
    first of all 10 week is very short time...
    at least 500mg aw u have to do
    what do u have for pct??????
    how long u been working out . how old r u?
    how much do u weight????

Pro Bodybuilder
    I'd second Pickle's comments...

500 mg/week shot on Mon/Thurs.
    Run and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the get go on a Mon/Thurs schedule also. Start with Adex .5 mg on each day. Go to a full 1 mg if you need it.
    I suggest 12 weeks also unless you use a front load in week one. In that case, run 900 mg the first week and then drop to 500 mg for weeks 2 - 10. That will get your blood levels up quicker and help you get the most out of your 10 weeks. If you do that make sure you run your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) the week before you actually pin your TE.

Remember, the first time is always the best time. It's all new to your body and the feeling is unreal. You can actually feel yourself growing. Nothing is better.

Make sure you have your other supporting products handy as well - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), nolva or clomid.

Regards.

Rookie
    I ran my very first cycle ever and it was test e as well. I only ran 250 a week to see how my body would react and I got some good solid gains and some really great strength gains. So if it is your first cycle and you feel more comfortable going at 250 a week go for it and learn from it. Also i would find suggestions on where to pin because I only pinned my glutes and it started building up on me back there and was very annoying. o I would think about delts, thighs and possibly tris but I am new here and to AAS so I would ask around about those spots before I did them. Also you have to worry about your diet. Eat right so you don't f your self ans waste time and money. Oh and I found it easiest to use a 21 g syringe. Thats because I didn't to take all day injecting. You use what is best for you though. Just thouhgt I would share my experience. Oh and I just came off cycle a few weeks ago so it is recent events.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Damn james, 21g pin? Thats a F**kn Harpoon!lol 23g is the norm and will do just fine as will 25g. 21 gets you sore, theres no reason for it.

Hello
    test e isnt dbol or anadrol your not going to "blow up" its just consistent gains.

Rookie
    Post Newbie
    I'm wanting to start up cycling but I'm not sure how to go about doing this and getting started

Quote Originally Posted by jluv1984 View Post
    I'm wanting to start up cycling but I'm not sure how to go about doing this and getting started
    Start by reading the stickies instead of digging up old threads.

Rookie
    stickies
    Where do I find these

Quote Originally Posted by jluv1984 View Post
    Where do I find these
    Anabolic Steroid Forum - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

They're the threads at the very top that say "sticky" before the title.

Thread Information