Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread:

sexy avatars?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    22 years since John Holmes died.. god damn i'm getting old..

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    lol-not too old to get pussy-just too old to chase. Im sure hugh doesnt chase any pussy-it gets served up on a platter for him.
    There is more to life than pussy.

After a number of years it relegates itself to 4th or 5th place.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by RJH90210 View Post
    funny thing was these were his stats a week ago. From not clearly being able to see abs, but Blondie comes calling and now he's 9% BF. damn good progress huh?
    You can't blame a guy for tryin. Not sure if you caught it but, it was supposed to be funny.

I must have went out on about a dozen dates through various online services. Not one of those bitches looked anything like their photos or descriptions of them selves.

Sorry Blondie - This is retribution!!!

Besides, I am more than "attractive to an extent". I am a hunkey hot ass man whore motha fuckas!!! Let me just see if I can find some photos now to prove it. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by quib View Post
    You can't blame a guy for tryin.......I must have went out on about a dozen dates through various online services.......I am a hunkey hot ass man whore motha fuckas!!!
    I'm sure you're really good looking, hence the dozen or so online dates....only exceptionally good looking people have to resort to online dating....lolololololololololol!
    What's next, you'll beat us all up? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by pickle bunny View Post

what is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?

Junior Bodybuilder
    online dating is the way to go bud! Pussy everwhere, thats what their there for too. Meet a lot of different chicks.
    Why would I work the bars anymore until 2 in the morning when I can work it right from my lazyboy watchin the tube.....ohya 37 is getting old.ha

Woman are different than men. Shit I often wonder if i had a camera recording where my eyes are it would be an absolute discrace. Woman are looking for security and charactor. Heifners 24 old fiance certainly aint interested in his beautiful body.
    Last edited by avangel; 12-28-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    [QUOTE=quib;2732879]You can't blame a guy for tryin. Not sure if you caught it but, it was supposed to be funny. I must have went out on about a dozen dates through various online services. Not one of those bitches looked anything like their photos or descriptions of them selves.

online dating rules.
    1 if they say they're average build then you know they're over weight. So always hit up the ones who are fit or slim.
    2 More then one picture and must be clear. Definitely need a body shot unless they say they are fit or slim and then you should be good to go.
    very rarely did I have a problem.

The good thing with this point is that men are more likely not to look as their pic, so when you show up and it is you you're in the door right away.lol

and all from my lazyboy.
    Last edited by avangel; 12-28-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avangel View Post
    online dating is the way to go bud! Pussy everwhere, thats what their there for too. Meet a lot of different chicks.
    x2

dont knock until you try it, trust me!

online dating is the way to go bud! Pussy everwhere, thats what their there for too.

Shit! The standards of 'dating' really have dropped in recent years. It used to be that you had to at least take them out to dinner and a show before they'd let you feel them up and fuck them.

If these internet chicks are so desperate and easy then I wonder how many other dudes they've let fuck them before they got around to you. And maybe it doesn't really matter anyway. Can't believe they'd actually be so naive as to believe that most guys on these dating websites are really on there looking for serious relationships. They're probably on those websites looking for exactly the same thing that you are... a modern spin on that old Diana Ross tune---Fuck me 'til the maaaawnin'... then let's walk awaaay...We don't have tomorrow....but we had yesterday-ay-ay-ay...

And just in case they're not, if you run into them later and they ask why you didn't call you can always use the 'its not you, its me' line. Smooth!

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by snigg View Post
    what is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?

no shit. i gotta hear this. I been with my wife 8 years and its still numbers one thru 10 on the priority list. lol

Seriously though, Pickle, I doubt it. No matter what state a man is at in life (bad health, no money, no job...), getting pussy is always right up there in the top of his list of priorities. Other things might juggle in competition for the #1 spot, but pussy always wins because a dude never goes for long without wanting some.

Alright follow me on this.

The first 2 years its ass up in the air, every position, place, car, kitchen, park, desk,
    work place, restaurant, bathroom and so on.
    Then things slows a bit. After about year 3 its starts getting more in the bedroom and instead of 2 hours it tapers to about 20 -30 minutes.
    Year 4 drifts just a bit to twice a week but steady at 20-30 minutes.
    Meanwhile your are jucin like a raped ape and spankin chim chim every other day like a squirrl on meth.
    Year 5 tapers to once every two weeks and you are still killin a kleenex box a month

And so this is the slow morph of your sex life.

Now that aint the end of it. All that boom boom time gets replaced with something equally valuable:
    Holdin hands walking by the river
    quality conversations
    Gettin deeper into each others soul and heart.
    Curlin up on the couch.
    Becoming an unseperable team.
    Building an unshakeable trust. Knowing that whatever comes down the pike your girl has got your back and you have hers.

We played things a bit different. We stopped having sex 2 years before our marriage so we could honor the Lord and
    attempt to be closer to His desires at the time of our vows. Consequently that was more important that going ass over tin cups in the bedroom.
    It came at a price but reaped tremendous dividends in our commitment, trust and foundation.

I know.....it aint for everybody. But it worked very well for us. Consequently, sex is suplimented with other things mentioned above.

This stuff comes as you get older. When you are walkin around with wood in your twenties and early thirties abstinance is the last thing that you are thinkin about.
    As you get older like I said before- pussy aint everything.

Thats ma story and I'm stickin to it.

RJ
    Alright follow me on this.

The first 2 years its ass up in the air, every position, place, car, kitchen, park, desk,
    work place, restaurant, bathroom and so on.
    Then things slows a bit. After about year 3 its starts getting more in the bedroom and instead of 2 hours it tapers to about 20 -30 minutes.
    Year 4 drifts just a bit to twice a week but steady at 20-30 minutes.
    Meanwhile your are jucin like a raped ape and spankin chim chim every other day like a squirrl on meth.
    Year 5 tapers to once every two weeks and you are still killin a kleenex box a month

And so this is the slow morph of your sex life.

Now that aint the end of it. All that boom boom time gets replaced with something equally valuable:
    Holdin hands walking by the river
    quality conversations
    Gettin deeper into each others soul and heart.
    Curlin up on the couch.
    Becoming an unseperable team.
    Building an unshakeable trust. Knowing that whatever comes down the pike your girl has got your back and you have hers.

We played things a bit different. We stopped having sex 2 years before our marriage so we could honor the Lord and
    attempt to be closer to His desires at the time of our vows. Consequently that was more important that going ass over tin cups in the bedroom.
    It came at a price but reaped tremendous dividends in our commitment, trust and foundation.

I know.....it aint for everybody. But it worked very well for us. Consequently, sex is suplimented with other things mentioned above.

This stuff comes as you get older. When you are walkin around with wood in your twenties and early thirties abstinance is the last thing that you are thinkin about.
    As you get older like I said before- pussy aint everything.

Thats ma story and I'm stickin to it.
    sorry, i fell asleep at "the Lord"... zzzzzzz

just busting your balls pickle. whatever works for you. personally i got all those great things and we still bang like teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by RJH90210 View Post
    personally i got all those great things and we still bang like teenagers.
    That makes you a rich man.!!!!
    Everything else is just gravey

Now howz about throwin up some sexy avatars

may sound corny to some, but thats what it is all about. with out that having a woman isnt worth it.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 12-29-2010 at 02:14 AM.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerDude View Post
    Shit! The standards of 'dating' really have dropped in recent years. It used to be that you had to at least take them out to dinner and a show before they'd let you feel them up and fuck them.

If these internet chicks are so desperate and easy then I wonder how many other dudes they've let fuck them before they got around to you. And maybe it doesn't really matter anyway. Can't believe they'd actually be so naive as to believe that most guys on these dating websites are really on there looking for serious relationships. They're probably on those websites looking for exactly the same thing that you are... a modern spin on that old Diana Ross tune---Fuck me 'til the maaaawnin'... then let's walk awaaay...We don't have tomorrow....but we had yesterday-ay-ay-ay...

And just in case they're not, if you run into them later and they ask why you didn't call you can always use the 'its not you, its me' line. Smooth!
    you put too much thought into bro.
    if you want a serious relationship you'll find one, if you just want a good time you'll find that too.

I actually dont think I've ever found a meaningfull relationship from a drunkin bar fuck anyway. Doubt very few have.

I never really worried about running into them later in a city of a million I'll be awhile working my way through them and runnin into them and having to explain.

Junior Bodybuilder
    man is a sexual being.lol

BRING ON THE SEXY AVATARS

Junior Bodybuilder
    and picklebunny I totally hear you. Thats called peace of mind. And yes thats what it's all about. And when pussys not always on your mind imagine how many other things you can do.lol
    Unfortunately i dont think the guy holding hands walking to the river getting into each others heart and soul will ever be me.

I kind of get tired of the same piece within a few months now, as ive gotten older it seems to have became worse. However with that being said the latest chick has been with me for over a year.
    it's funny because i find myself to be the one who gives the excuse of a headache now. And oh my luv aren't you glad theres so much more to our relationship than sex.lol
    i usually tell her that on sunday mornings when i'm tucking her into bed and telling her to sleep in and rest while I sneak down stairs to have some dirty time with the hustler channel.

Junior Bodybuilder
    oh yes and by the way I'll answer what the number 1 most important thing is before woman.

Health

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Greens View Post
    I'm sure you're really good looking, hence the dozen or so online dates....only exceptionally good looking people have to resort to online dating....lolololololololololol!
    What's next, you'll beat us all up? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Perhaps if you were a little bit more sophistocated you would have recognized the humor. Then maybe you could have just laughed or even smiled instead of reaching for an insult. I guess that's just the best you could do. Pitty.

Whatever yanks your crank!

Novice
    It is my opinion that there is nothing so beautiful as the shapes, the lines and curves that are maiden form. I am in awe.

(I'm particularly fond of the midriff - the area just a few inces above and below the navel, front and back. Makes me crazy!!!)

Of course, others see this differently. Al Bundy said that women are like dog shit, the older they get the easier they are to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by quib View Post
    It is my opinion that there is nothing so beautiful as the shapes, the lines and curves that are maiden form. I am in awe.

(I'm particularly fond of the midriff - the area just a few inces above and below the navel, front and back. Makes me crazy!!!)

Of course, others see this differently. Al Bundy said that women are like dog shit, the older they get the easier they are to pick up.
    Never heard that Al Bundy quote before. That was a good one. LOL.

you put too much thought into bro.
    if you want a serious relationship you'll find one, if you just want a good time you'll find that too.

I actually dont think I've ever found a meaningfull relationship from a drunkin bar fuck anyway. Doubt very few have.

I never really worried about running into them later in a city of a million I'll be awhile working my way through them and runnin into them and having to explain.

It was intended as humor, bro. I don't actually put any thought into serious dating and relationships---at all. At least not at this point, nor any time in the near future. Casual dating, hook up now and then---yes.

and picklebunny I totally hear you. Thats called peace of mind. And yes thats what it's all about. And when pussys not always on your mind imagine how many other things you can do.lol
    Unfortunately i dont think the guy holding hands walking to the river getting into each others heart and soul will ever be me.

I kind of get tired of the same piece within a few months now, as ive gotten older it seems to have became worse. However with that being said the latest chick has been with me for over a year.
    it's funny because i find myself to be the one who gives the excuse of a headache now. And oh my luv aren't you glad theres so much more to our relationship than sex.lol
    i usually tell her that on sunday mornings when i'm tucking her into bed and telling her to sleep in and rest while I sneak down stairs to have some dirty time with the hustler channel.
    I like your honesty brother. That is raw courage right there.

I have had my share of time jerkin it to fantasy or previous memories/mamaries.
    Every time that I do that I steal something away from my wife in the form of not experiencing that moment/interaction directed at her or our relationship. Meaning I indulge my selfish desire in my head instead of nurturing our relationship.
    Not trying to get all Dr Phil here. My point is that I have done it wrong for so many
    years that I am trying to do it right.
    Once you have etched those bad habits into a natural response it is hard to break the cycle. I was getting so good at lust I forgot how to be intimate.
    We are warriors. We operate in a physical and visual environment making us even more prone to this shit.

For all the young lions out there, not everything that shimmers is gold.
    Even the hottest slice of tooky can carry HIV. That is the shit that never sleeps.
    It'll fuck up your bulk cycle fo sho.

Not tryin to bring you down I just wish good things for you.

RJ
    I like your honesty brother. That is raw courage right there.

I have had my share of time jerkin it to fantasy or previous memories/mamaries.
    Every time that I do that I steal something away from my wife in the form of not experiencing that moment/interaction directed at her or our relationship. Meaning I indulge my selfish desire in my head instead of nurturing our relationship.
    Not trying to get all Dr Phil here. My point is that I have done it wrong for so many
    years that I am trying to do it right.
    Once you have etched those bad habits into a natural response it is hard to break the cycle. I was getting so good at lust I forgot how to be intimate.
    We are warriors. We operate in a physical and visual environment making us even more prone to this shit.

For all the young lions out there, not everything that shimmers is gold.
    Even the hottest slice of tooky can carry HIV. That is the shit that never sleeps.
    It'll fuck up your bulk cycle fo sho.

Not tryin to bring you down I just wish good things for you.
    ok, this thread has gotten too Oprah.

Pickle, you know i like you dude, but are you saying fantasizing about women other than your wife is wrong? Because I hate to tell you, but everyone fantasizes about others, whether in dreams or whatever... even your wife. Fantasy is healthy and a part of every good sexual relationship. That's why its called fantasy. And you can get your spouse involved and that makes it that much better. Now everyone always thinks of fantasy as a threesome (cause thats how guys are wirer), but that's not the only fantasy out there.

I'm not trying to change your marriage or anything, nor do i think you are trying to change anyone elses (i hope. lol), but i gotta STRONGLY disagree.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information