Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

1st shot..

Rookie
    Default 1st shot..
    hello everyone ,

iv read alot on this forum for a while so its about time i signed up and became active on the boards lol ..

iv just started my 1st cycle on sunday past ..

500mg lixus test e pw .. sun-wed 10 wks
    30-40mg dbol ED for weeks 1-2

so i took my 1st shot on sunday in my right glute . no swelling , redness or itching .. only a slight dull pain .. feels brushed .. if its touched or i lean on it . its now wed (2nd shot) and it still feels the same :S .. i took my 2nd shot today in my left glute to avoid agrovating it more . is this normal ? the shot i took this morning was fine , again no redness or marks . doesnt even feel like iv taken it tbh. how can my right still be causing me a bit of grief but todays not ? im not really worried as im pretty sure iv done everything correctly but just a bit baffled .. perhaps i did bruise my right glute a bit inner muscle ?

cheers folks

It's normal, it's virgin muscle, and it will get use to having a needle stuck in and oil pumped into it.

^^x2

Sometimes if your doing the right side injection, you use your left hand which isn't as good as your right, if your right handed.

On a breather
    totally normal. i'm finishing up my fourth week right now, my pinning schedule went like this:

r glute
    l glute
    r quad
    l quad
    r glute
    r quad
    l quad
    l delt
    r delt
    l quad
    r quad

as you can see pinned my quads a total of 3 times each side. pinning around 2ml of gear each time. they are now at the point that i hardly get any bruised feeling at all... it's like a bit tight the next day but gone by the end of the second day, it feels great basically.

about to do my 2nd shot to my left delt in a few minutes. we'll see how that takes.

warming up the gear pre-injection worked well for me as well.

Rookie
    thanks for the replys ..

ye thats what i thought ..

ill just crack on rotating from left & right .. just gonna stick to injecting my glutes tho .

cheers fellas

On a breather
    Quote Originally Posted by phinster1 View Post
    thanks for the replys ..

ill just crack on rotating from left & right .. just gonna stick to injecting my glutes tho .

cheers fellas
    are you pinning twice a week?

i thought that way myself but then i decided to try the quads and didn't want to do anything else after that. but then i figured i needed to try a variety of sites to see how i like each one. who knows... i could be missing out on the most amazing injection site ever!

so i did delts and liked those. myself i'll probably rotate between delts and thighs mostly for now. but you never know. what's next? chest? trabs? forearms? serratus? hehe.

RJ
    thanks for the replys ..

cheers fellas
    haha, I remember saying this until it got difficult reaching back there so I had to try delts. Then i got bigger and that became difficult. I never liked quads so i just had my wife do my shots. Plus she could massage the area with her big fake ta-tas.

Rookie
    ye twice a week .. sunday/wednesday .. ye i do find it a bit hard to reach around sometimes actually .. especially with the left hand lol ..i might give delts a go will i be ok to use same needle set ? just not as deep obviously .

also a bit off topic but .. iv been findin it hard to draw the juice from the vial .. i try drawing and pullin back teh syringe and often its like an elastic band and will just ping bk up .. or little/no juice will draw into syringe .. iv also tried to push in air before pulling .. but still have same prob .. unless the balance of pressure is way low inside the vial ?

also lol , i dont wanna start loads of topics .. but im about to start hcg x2 pw .. shall i do this same day/same time as my test ? or on alternative days ..

On a breather
    ye twice a week .. sunday/wednesday .. ye i do find it a bit hard to reach around sometimes actually .. especially with the left hand lol ..i might give delts a go will i be ok to use same needle set ? just not as deep obviously .

also a bit off topic but .. iv been findin it hard to draw the juice from the vial .. i try drawing and pullin back teh syringe and often its like an elastic band and will just ping bk up .. or little/no juice will draw into syringe .. iv also tried to push in air before pulling .. but still have same prob .. unless the balance of pressure is way low inside the vial ?

also lol , i dont wanna start loads of topics .. but im about to start hcg x2 pw .. shall i do this same day/same time as my test ? or on alternative days ..
    try warming the gear before you draw. i shoot some air in before drawing and use warmed gear and i just turn it upside and watch it steadily fill without me touching it. hits the 1ml mark and i stop the plunger from coming out any more, pull it out and get a bit of air in there, move on to the next compound and repeat.

i was like you till i started heating. one would always be harder to get out. you pull it and it wants to pull back like a spring, you end up just holding it there letting it slowly fill till the pressure equalizes and it won't fill anymore then you pull back some more and hold.

try warming it if you're not already. of course, your gear might be more viscose than mine, but yeah... whatever.

RJ

yes, just make sure you don't inject with the same needle you draw with.

Try heating up your gear in a hot water bath for about a minute. This will 'thin' out the gear and make it easier to draw. I draw with an 18g needle so its really easy anyway.

Some will say different, as there are many ways to do it, but I always did 250ius E3D. I've done EOD as well and felt no difference. The reason you use HCG is to keep the boys full when it comes time to recover.

Rookie
    ye , im only on my 4th day , but already i feel like my boys are withdrawing ? so soon ? but i recon its a wise move anyway to keep a steady hcg in cycle . also got my nolvadex on hand ..

ill try heatin my gear in some hot water on sunday , see if that helps the pulling ..

cheers for the help boys

Thread Information