Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Teutonic
  • 1 Post By halfwit
    Cool When Test Cypionate rly kicks in
    This is question from my friend who just doesnt have a computer at the moment.
    He just started his first cycle and is on 400mg test cyp a week. injects twice a week. now he swears that he alrdy feels the pump and feels bigger. i tell him he doesnt know what hes talking about and thats just the placebo effect working on him.
    Sooo is it even possible to feel the rly kick of cypionate only days after first injection.
    BTW he is 21yrs and about 190lbs

Amateur Bodybuilder TheFi5thElement's Avatar
    Feeling Cyp after only a few days? Hmmmm, I highly doubt that unless he got sold Prop instead...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFi5thElement View Post
    Feeling Cyp after only a few days? Hmmmm, I highly doubt that unless he got sold Prop instead...
    well i have seen the vial. says test cyp. idk.. :/

average time for it to kick in is 3-5 week..true?

he may feel a lil different, but nothing how he will feel in 5 weeks.........probably placebo

k thnx thats wat i thought. while we are on the subject i just got a additional question....he injected monday for 200mg and then weds 200mg because he knew he wud be busy not have time till later in the week.. so should he wait till tuesday for next injection or jus go back to monday and thursday injections like nothing happened?

back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by jusanewbie View Post
    This is question from my friend who just doesnt have a computer at the moment.
    He just started his first cycle and is on 400mg test cyp a week. injects twice a week. now he swears that he alrdy feels the pump and feels bigger. i tell him he doesnt know what hes talking about and thats just the placebo effect working on him.
    Sooo is it even possible to feel the rly kick of cypionate only days after first injection.
    BTW he is 21yrs and about 190lbs
    test cyp and eth hits its peek per dose after only a couple days. alot fail to notice this and dont look at studys and blood tests. but it usually takes about 4 weeks to notice full effects.

how can i explain this better.... ummm.. ok ok you put gas in the car and start to press the gas. well its working right away but it takes some time (foot on pedal) to notice anything (speed)

got it?

he could be feeling a slightly higher libido maybe a pump after a couple days but more likly its in his head.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by jusanewbie View Post
    k thnx thats wat i thought. while we are on the subject i just got a additional question....he injected monday for 200mg and then weds 200mg because he knew he wud be busy not have time till later in the week.. so should he wait till tuesday for next injection or jus go back to monday and thursday injections like nothing happened?
    half life is 7-10 days anyway so 1 day moving around wont make much of a diff.
    take a shot every 3-4 days your gud.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

sweet.thnx for the info guys. much help

Amateur Bodybuilder
    5wks, the pumps/libido/fullness came on around wk2, but strenth/endurance/size started around 5

I don't personally take anything but I know people who do and the majority of them that do it for the first time get that placebo effect just a couple days after, different from your friend's situation though as the majority of them either started with test e or deca...

The only Test you will feel shortly after pinning is Suspension.

...yes you do...
    water.. same part of the day.
    prop.... later that week
    sust . .2- 3 weeks
    enan .. 3-5 weeks
    cypio .. 4-5 weeks
    at least for me..
    TrapeziuSS likes this.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

TRT- 125 test c-Walgreens

Ab s cuts and vascularity courtesy of 3J s network

Pro Bodybuilder
    I took 200mgs of cypionate and was drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day within the next 2 days out of the thirst it induced. I went from being useless in the gym to a total strength freak almost immediately. This myth that the testosterone does not enter the blood stream immediately is just that...a myth. Sure the gains are cumulative just like anything they will increase over time but I definitely noticed its presence immediately. I have tried enanthate too. Different people respond differently to different esters.

Novice
    this thread is super old lol but one of the first on google, so epic bump, i noticed after about 2 weeks (other than libido) that it helped my recovery in my grappling training pretty significantly. did hurt my cardio though

Bump.
    You wont really feel Test C until 3 to 4 weeks in, But then again every ones body responds differently to test. But i highly doubt he felt it a couple days in. And it is a fairly low dose he is taking. That is on par or slightly under testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages. Test prop, or some test suspension you would feel in days or a day.

Slightly off-topic. Say you were taking Anavar (var) with cyp for say the first 6 weeks (while the cyp kicked in + a little over lap). For arguments sake, 60mg Anavar (var) ED. Is it best to spread the Anavar (var) out over a day, say 20mg morning, 40mg preworkout (hour before, working out in afternoon) or just take it all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous87 View Post
    Slightly off-topic. Say you were taking Anavar (var) with cyp for say the first 6 weeks (while the cyp kicked in + a little over lap). For arguments sake, 60mg Anavar (var) ED. Is it best to spread the Anavar (var) out over a day, say 20mg morning, 40mg preworkout (hour before, working out in afternoon) or just take it all at once?
    Anavar (var) has a half-life of about eight hours, I always spread it out with one in the morning before I eat anything and then another in the afternoon a few hours before the gym.
    Ridiculous87 likes this.

uniquemicals
Thread Information