Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

test vs tren?

Question test vs tren?
    Okay, I had a very stupid question earlier about ONLY taking Trenbolone Enanthate, im a newbie and have been reading alot and trying to learn MORE and MORE, and thats why i simply created a user name to learn more from helpful users, I read the massive newbie sticky post by DocJ and WOW i sure learned alot of great information..... thank you

my question is, i would like to know more on the differences between testostrone enanthate and trenbolone enanthate?

i have read that tren has an equal ratio between anabolic/androgenic?

so why do you have to have test for a base?

thank you guys for your HELP!!!!!!
    Last edited by BLKDEATH; 10-24-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Tren should not be in your vocabulary at this point. Do more research. Join the diet forum, etc...

Knowledge Receptacle Mr. Humdiddly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKDEATH View Post
    Okay, I had a very stupid question earlier about ONLY taking Trenbolone Enanthate, im a newbie and have been reading alot and trying to learn MORE and MORE, and thats why i simply created a user name to learn more from helpful users, I read the massive newbie sticky post by DocJ and WOW i sure learned alot of great information..... thank you

my question is, i would like to know more on the differences between testostrone enanthate and trenbolone enanthate?

i have read that tren has an equal ratio between anabolic/androgenic?

so why do you have to have test for a base?

thank you guys for your HELP!!!!!!
    Tren is a 19-nor and does not replace the lost endogenous testosterone caused by HPTA shutdown. An exogenous testosterone must be utilized to maintain estrogen to testosterone ratio.

The implementation of tren at this point would be injudicious to say the least. Continuation of cognitive processing of the stickies is recommended.

ALL i am doing is trying to reach out to the expierenced guys and pick there brains on whats the difference, im trying to better myself in knowing the difference between the different type of AAS!!!

not considering taking trenbolone anymore, just would like to information from some knowledgeable guys on the forum...

PLEASE HELP me out!!!!

As HUM said you need to read the stickies, the one at the top of this forum called "MASSIVE NEWBIE INFO" would keep you busy for a week or 2.

there is too much to talk about at this point in your research. learn more then come back, and pick all you want.

Setting NEWB Gun to KILL scotimusprime's Avatar
    what's the difference you ask? your body makes test. it does not make tren, scientists invented it. big difference

by doing a test cycle you are doing something your body is accustom to, by doing tren you are risking mega sides and shutting down your natty test. the obvious choice for a newbie is to do a test only cycle and after a few other ones, now that you know how your body will respond to test,dht or 19 nor compounds, you may run tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Humdiddly View Post
    Tren is a 19-nor and does not replace the lost endogenous testosterone caused by HPTA shutdown. An exogenous testosterone must be utilized to maintain estrogen to testosterone ratio.

The implementation of tren at this point would be injudicious to say the least. Continuation of cognitive processing of the stickies is recommended.
    Sorry OP! Hum-D...I bet if you tried, you could be scrabble champ of the world...for long time!...........

P.S...I love test as a BASE and always will!
    Last edited by jimbo79; 10-25-2010 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scotimusprime View Post
    what's the difference you ask? your body makes test. it does not make tren, scientists invented it. big difference

by doing a test cycle you are doing something your body is accustom to, by doing tren you are risking mega sides and shutting down your natty test. the obvious choice for a newbie is to do a test only cycle and after a few other ones, now that you know how your body will respond to test,dht or 19 nor compounds, you may run tren.
    Thank you HUM-D and Scot for the information, you guys ROCK! It helps me out alot and ill be able to search more on this and learn more about AAS!!!!

your help was appriciated
    Last edited by BLKDEATH; 10-25-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Knowledge Receptacle Mr. Humdiddly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKDEATH View Post
    Thank you HUM-D and Scot for the information, you guys ROCK! It helps me out alot and ill be able to search more on this and learn more about AAS!!!!

your help was appriciated
    NP always glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwrek View Post
    Tren should not be in your vocabulary at this point. Do more research. Join the diet forum, etc...
    perfect answer for this question IMO.

Fat Newbie on Tren
    Start testosterone first, but get some tren too and start it when you feel ready, but get tren acetate so the sides will stop quickly if you have problems. Tren acetate is a short ester and side effects will stop in a couple days if they bother you. I take tren along with ancillary meds to eliminate sides. The following meds not only help with sides but also work synergistcally with tren and test to improve anabolism:

Along with trenbolone acetate and testosterone cypionate I take arimidex, cabaser, clomid, and hcg. That's the long and short of it. Research doses and work up to tolerance levels. Otherwise, have fun making progress in the gym like never before!

Novice
    i was reading alittle on tren a. here is a copy and paste for you.

Trenbolone-Acetate is a fast acting small ester base anabolic androgenic steroid of the 19-nor anabolic steroidal family. Highly anabolic and equally androgenic this hormonal compound can provide nearly every trait any performance enhancer could be after. As you will see many of the traits and attributes are very similar to many other anabolic steroids but in the case of Trenbolone-Acetate or ***8220;Tren-a***8221; as it is commonly known they are simply far more enhanced. Of course as we will see there are a few traits that only Tren-a can provide. So how does it work and what can it do? Trenbolone-Acetate provides and functions by the following:
    ***8226; Trenbolone-Acetate greatly increases the rate of naturally produced IGF-1. A naturally produced yet powerful anabolic hormone that affects nearly every cell within the body.
    ***8226; Increases nitrogen retention in the muscles as well as red blood cell count.
    ***8226; Increases the rate of recovery and regeneration nearly ten times the rate of most anabolic steroids.
    ***8226; Carries an anabolic and androgenic rating of 500 in both categories; to understand this power you only need to know this is 4 times the rating of pure testosterone.
    ***8226; Trenbolone-Acetate binds directly to the androgen receptors promoting both anabolic activity and even fat-loss; Tren-a is one of the few steroids that can have a direct impact on fat-burning.
    ***8226; Blocks glucocorticoid hormones; the muscle wasting and fat promoting hormones.
    ***8226; Increases nutrient efficiency. Simply put this means each and every nutrient you ingest becomes worth far more than it would be without Tren-a present.
    ***8226; Carries a half-life of approximately 3 days making frequent injections necessary but making stability easier to control.

stuff sounds ok.

then the sides.

Trenbolone Side Effects

As an anabolic androgenic steroid the Trenbolone hormone is not absent adverse reactions and while one of the most powerful and versatile anabolic steroids Trenbolone side-effects can be some of the harshest. This is not uncommon for more powerful steroids; often the more power and effectiveness the steroid carries the more severe the side-effects can be but the discussion does not end there. All anabolic androgenic steroids carry a potential for negative side-effects just as all medications do, including those of an over the counter nature. While this remains true it does not mean adverse reactions are guaranteed as there is the issue of probability.

For healthy adult men who supplement with anabolic steroids responsibly the probability of incurring negative problems remains low and there are many factors that come into play. First and foremost is ones general state of health; again, we***8217;re speaking of healthy adult males. Further, individual sensitivity will play a massive role; just as some cannot take certain cold and headache medications some cannot supplement with certain anabolic steroids. Just as important is total dosing; this is where individual responsibility comes into play. The higher the dose of a particular steroid can often result in a greater reward; however, the higher the dose of a particular steroid can also quite often increase the risk of adverse reactions.

The most obvious question at this stage is simply what the Trenbolone side-effects are and of course to follow is what can we do about them? With most anabolic steroids the vast majority of side-effects are easily controlled but in the case of Trenbolone side-effects there are a few exceptions. Although a powerfully effective steroid and without question one of the most useful the unfortunate truth remains some men will simply not be able to tolerate this steroidal compound. Although powerful it can be harsh, so let***8217;s discuss the possible side-effects so you can know exactly what you may be getting into.
    Common Trenbolone Side-Effects

The most common Trenbolone side-effects include insomnia, night sweats, rapid heart rate and anxiety and such effects can be very pronounced. Even in low doses some men will fall prey to these effects and dramatically so; so much so that the use of this hormone will be impossible. However, the majority of men who supplement responsibly, while such effects may occur they will be tolerable with the majority experiencing them very little if at all; again, we***8217;re speaking of responsible doses in healthy adult men. Men who keep their dosing at a 50mg every other day range, assuming their supplementing with the advised Trenbolone-Acetate form will generally be fine. Some men will be able to take the dose even higher but remember, the higher the dose the greater the risk.
    Guaranteed Trenbolone Side-Effects

When you supplement with Trenbolone you will greatly suppress your natural testosterone production; there is absolutely no way around this fact. Due to this fact you will experience testicular atrophy and again, this is guaranteed. While this by no means can sound appealing all hope is not lost and far from it. These Trenbolone side-effects can be combated by simply supplementing with exogenous testosterone and it is imperative you heed to this advice.

Testosterone is an essential hormone to your health; in-fact, it is one of the most important hormones our body needs. When we deprive ourselves of adequate amounts we suffer in numerous ways both mentally and physically; not to mention libido and sexual performance issues. By supplementing with exogenous testosterone we ensure our body has what it needs and the low testosterone symptoms will not be a problem. However, this does not affect testicular atrophy as the body will still not be producing its own natural testosterone. While this remains true once use has been discontinued and all anabolic steroids are out of your system the body will begin producing its own testosterone again and your testicles will regain their normal fullness.

*Possible Trenbolone side-effects :

While the above discussed are the most common and guaranteed Trenbolone side-effects referring to testosterone related there are other possible Trenbolone side-effects that may occur. Regarding these particular effects genetic predisposition and individual sensitivity will play the largest roles but again two in particular can be very dose dependent. These Trenbolone side-effects include:
    ***8226; Gynecomastia
    ***8226; High Blood Pressure
    ***8226; Acne
    ***8226; Hair-Loss

It is a common misconception that Trenbolone cannot cause Gynecomastia as it does not aromatize; however, it carries a progestin nature and those who are very sensitive may find a problem to occur. If you fall into this camp you will generally find aromatase inhibitors to protect you just as they would with aromatizing steroids. Keeping your dose reasonable will also greatly improve your odds and play into your favor.

Acne and hair-loss are two issues no one wants a part of and you will find them to be very genetically based. Those who are predisposed will find they are generally the ones who fall prey; if you are sensitive to acne you may have a problem and if you lose any hair you were going to lose it any way; the Trenbolone simple sped up the process. While there isn***8217;t much you can do to combat hair-loss other than supplementing with things such as Finasteride (which we are not fans of due to androgen suppression) you can improve your odds regarding acne. Keeping your skin clean is the most obvious precaution and if you need to take an extra shower, well, then take an extra shower. Beyond this the most important thing you can do is simply purchasing high quality products that are free from contamination and this should be your goal with any anabolic steroid.

The Trenbolone hormone can increase your blood pressure and for this reason if you already have blood pressure issues you should not touch this steroid; truth be told you shouldn***8217;t touch any anabolic steroid. For the rest of you who supplement you will need to keep an eye on your blood pressure through the total duration of use but those who are healthy and live a healthy lifestyle that promotes a healthy blood pressure will in most all cases find this to be a non-existing issue.

all info found on trenbolone.com hope no one minds me putting this in here.
    Last edited by serialkiller77; 07-20-2012 at 09:59 AM.

uniquemicals
Thread Information