Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cjw
    Rookie
    HGH vs. HGH peptides for weight loss
    Are there any advantages to using straight HGH for weight loss, as opposed to injecting the 176-191 fragment (or whatever fragment you prefer)? In terms of sides, efficiency/rate of body fat loss, etc, what are the differences? Thanks guys. Did a search, but couldn't find anything like this. If I missed a thread that goes over it please link me.

The peptides cost less far less than real HGH.
    Both will work if you have your diet in check to loose weight.

Rebuilding...continually Irentat's Avatar
    In the end, GH from the pituitary will act on you the same as rHGH. I like peptides because they are cheap for overall body composition and collagen synthesis. rHGH is great for site specific trauma healing. That is the way I use them.

Still acting 1/2 my age Epic Ed's Avatar
    Ben -- what's your feedback so far, overall, on the two peptides you've been running? Are you seeing more than just weight loss benefits? Do you think the benefits have been worth the cost?

Real HGH bloats me out and can make gyno worse. I use ghrp.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    Ben -- what's your feedback so far, overall, on the two peptides you've been running? Are you seeing more than just weight loss benefits? Do you think the benefits have been worth the cost?
    Ed,

Since I added them right about the same time as the Deca, I cannot put my finger on the BF% loss but assume that most of it is GH related since steroids increase lean mass but don't necessarily decrease BF%. Regarding other benefits: improved eyesite, digestion, recovery, skin texture/strength are all GH related. So hell yeah the benefits are worth it! When I travel and get off of peptides, I can feel very subtle differences in those 5 days I am off.

Good to hear. I'm really encouraged by the feedback I've been reading about the GH peptides you and I discussed. I'm making plans to run them for a few months after my current cycle is done.

Amateur Bodybuilder JuicyJuggalo's Avatar
    For ME, I prefer the fragment peptides but only because I can count on RUI's legitimacy, price and I dont want the growth look like pro wrestlers just ripped low body fat. Im big enough for my frame already. My sister AND guys at work already joke around and call me big pappa pump. I try to be all low key about the shit outside this forum lol

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuggalo View Post
    For ME, I prefer the fragment peptides but only because I can count on RUI's legitimacy, price and I dont want the growth look like pro wrestlers just ripped low body fat. Im big enough for my frame already. My sister AND guys at work already joke around and call me big pappa pump. I try to be all low key about the shit outside this forum lol
    What all tides u running atm?

cjw
    Rookie
    Does anyone have any experience with napsgear peptides versus RUI? 5 mg of their 176-191 fragment is cheaper there, but first I wanted to check if their stuff is quality or not

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    Good to hear. I'm really encouraged by the feedback I've been reading about the GH peptides you and I discussed. I'm making plans to run them for a few months after my current cycle is done.
    Ed,

Why wait? Get on them now. BTW, how is the body recomp going?

Quote Originally Posted by cjw View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with napsgear peptides versus RUI? 5 mg of their 176-191 fragment is cheaper there, but first I wanted to check if their stuff is quality or not
    In all my reading and going to peptide specific site, I have not found the GH frag to be loved but have never tried it myself. Currently using Ipamorelin with Mod GRF(1-29). That stuff will create GH from the pituitary, I guarantee it.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Irentat View Post
    In all my reading and going to peptide specific site, I have not found the GH frag to be loved but have never tried it myself. Currently using Ipamorelin with Mod GRF(1-29). That stuff will create GH in the pituitary, I guarantee it.
    How u liking that stack?... Im sitting here looking at mine atm, fixing to start.. Gonna go ahead and get my gh levels checked first

What kinda doses/durations u running atm and results/sides ?
    -best

My peptide protocol uses:

IGF-1 LR3
    MGF
    rHGH
    CJC-1295
    GHRP-2
    Humalog

It took me a while to perfect the dosages and times of administration, but if I had to choose between being able to run this and gear for the rest of my life, I would go with the peptides. They are fairly affordable, and the results are absolutely mindblowing. Before I integrated the other peptides and I was just running the rHGH, I will say that I did experience WAY more detrimental side effects than I do now.

Ed,

Why wait? Get on them now. BTW, how is the body recomp going?
    I'm already using an unknown variable for me right now with the tren E. It's going very well so far, so if I continue to have no complications or sides after a few more weeks I may start some peptides, but there's also a good reasoning behind waiting just to make sure I'm not throwing too many variables into the mix.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaptown View Post
    My peptide protocol uses:

IGF-1 LR3
    MGF
    rHGH
    CJC-1295
    GHRP-2
    Humalog

It took me a while to perfect the dosages and times of administration, but if I had to choose between being able to run this and gear for the rest of my life, I would go with the peptides. They are fairly affordable, and the results are absolutely mindblowing. Before I integrated the other peptides and I was just running the rHGH, I will say that I did experience WAY more detrimental side effects than I do now.
    Shape, care to elaborate on the "detrimental" sides ??

cjw
    Rookie
    Is that a good newbie cycle, or should I just pick one peptide and start off with that before adding in other shit? If so, which peptide would you recommend? Thanks again everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LANDSCAPE1 View Post
    How u liking that stack?... Im sitting here looking at mine atm, fixing to start.. Gonna go ahead and get my gh levels checked first

What kinda doses/durations u running atm and results/sides ?
    -best
    I like the combo alot although I have to say the only other peptides I have tried have been MT-II. threw the MT-II out after only 3 injections as it made me sick to my stomach.

The only sides I ever saw with Ipa/GRF(1-29) was a slight tightening of the throat for about 15 minutes when I first started taking it 4 months ago. Others have reported this and it goes away after using it for a bit. Other than that, if you bump up too much, all the common GH sides appear.

Currently doing 70 mcg each 2X per day. This gives an estimated pituitary release of somewhere around 10+ IU's rHGH equivalent. You can get away with it because it is a really quick spike of GH that is released in about 3 hours and not long and drawn out as seen with sub q rHGH injections.

Follow Datbtrue on some other websites and you will find waaaaaay more information than you can digest in a lifetime. That Limey must not work because all he does is post and comment on research he has found regarding GH and peptides.
    Last edited by Irentat; 09-28-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I like the combo alot although I have to say the only other peptides I have tried have been MT-II. threw the MT-II out after only 3 injections as it made me sick to my stomach.

The only sides I ever saw with Ipa/GRF(1-29) was a slight tightening of the throat for about 15 minutes when I first started taking it 4 months ago. Others have reported this and it goes away after using it for a bit. Other than that, if you bump up too much, all the common GH sides appear.

Currently doing 70 mcg each 2X per day. This gives an estimated pituitary release of somewhere around 10+ IU's rHGH equivalent. You can get away with it because it is a really quick spike of GH that is released in about 3 hours and not long and drawn out as seen with sub q rHGH injections.

Follow Datbtrue on some other websites and you will find waaaaaay more information than you can digest in a lifetime. That Limey must not work because all he does is post and comment on research he has found regarding GH and peptides.
    Ive been overthere reading for a few weeks but, there's so much to learn. Are u running gh w the tides? What dosages u start with/for how long? Hopefully i can work up to the 100mcg 3x a day
    -best

Ive been overthere reading for a few weeks but, there's so much to learn. Are u running gh w the tides? What dosages u start with/for how long? Hopefully i can work up to the 100mcg 3x a day
    -best
    Deeyam, I didn't know I would be asked so many questions

I use rHGH along with peptides. I use the recombinant for site specific healing purposes only (joint, muscle pull, ligaments). on the peptides, I started 50 mcg each 1X per day and worked up to 70 mcg 2X per day. I have been on for 4 months and cannot remember when I transitioned up but probably 6 weeks into the tides. I have tried 100 mcg but get soreness in the joints. I have just found that level I am happy with and will stay with it for a while. rHGH must be taken later than peptides as the recombinant will blunt the pituitary output.

What all tides u running atm?
    Actually none atm but just the 176-191 fragment, from RUI of course. Am I insane for running 500mcg/.5cc ED(1st in the AM)?! Never experience any kind of sides that aren't related directly to the subcutaneous injections like a sore itch occasionally at the site.. Typically by the time i get half way thru the first kit I see a real noticeable fat reduction specifically in the lower abdomen. I've definitely found a new love in this peptide, Ild be willing to experiment with cheaper stuff as long as everything is included. RUI kits leave nothing needed to buy but insulin syringes

GHRP-2 OR -6? Which or what else would be best in conjunction with HGH fragmented peptide 176-191? Im lookin at my options and really interested in the price from Napsgear! 2-3x cheaper.. I can digg it lol

Pro Bodybuilder
    Deeyam, I didn't know I would be asked so many questions

I use rHGH along with peptides. I use the recombinant for site specific healing purposes only (joint, muscle pull, ligaments). on the peptides, I started 50 mcg each 1X per day and worked up to 70 mcg 2X per day. I have been on for 4 months and cannot remember when I transitioned up but probably 6 weeks into the tides. I have tried 100 mcg but get soreness in the joints. I have just found that level I am happy with and will stay with it for a while. rHGH must be taken later than peptides as the recombinant will blunt the pituitary output.
    Thanks bro... and yes I am thorough lol.

-best
    Last edited by LANDSCAPE1; 09-28-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Injection locations
    So from what im understanding is that tides do not cause any type of local growth Ie gut-growth/w sub-q stomach injections?

Where are u guys injecting? I would probally prefer quads/sub-q... maybe stomach too. I guess if your pinning 2-3x a day, youll need to hit a few places

Knowledge Receptacle Mr. Humdiddly's Avatar
    Good thread. Always like to read more about HGH and peptides.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information