Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Does tren cause an increase in prolactin?
    I heard that there is no evidence to support it, that it is a uneducated guess that it does...............
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 09-19-2010 at 01:17 AM.

La possiedo il figlio Italiano SPO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I heard that there is no evidence to support it, that it is a uneducated guess that it does...............
    I don't know that there is any actual case study done but I do know that several people I know have first hand experience with elevated prolactin while on Tren as well as lactating. That's enough evidence for me. If I even know that there's a chance of it elevating prolactin, then I'm taking the position to use whatever I can to prevent it.

the basic structure of trenbolone is a estratrian hormone, it mean than one time it pass through the enzyme 5 alpha reductase, it will be closer than some estrogen, but stiff hightly androgenous.

think of gape fruit juice and wine, same fruit, same method to get it ( pressed) but completely diffrent at the final.

ther's million kind of wine and million kind of hormone, they are all completely different.

it's the same with hormone. they could have some amazing propertys, hidden sometimes, or negligeable.

Ok, so in contact with mamar-cells the trenbolone can affect it, and in some people they could be in fonction.

stanozolol and cabaser work great on this.

but don't forget than if you mix compond it's an other story, from my experience, turinabol, tren, deca together, are among the worst combo.

so ther's no studys, maybe, just because for a chemist, or a biologist it's useless.
    this hormone, tren, have sides effect on approximately the whole body.

the possitiv with this hormaone, is than you cannot catabolise proteine anymore and then you build new muscular fibers ( methenolone is at the same level on this point),
    you will burn a big amount of body fat.
    and also, reverse the tendense to store amount of fat in your body.
    the worst effect of trenbolone for me is than as it doesn't aromastase, your tendons, ligament, joint, will miss the amount of oestrogen to stay safe.

don't forget this : the Male body, is nothing more than XY, we need oestrogen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    the basic structure of trenbolone is a estratrian hormone, it mean than one time it pass through the enzyme 5 alpha reductase, it will be closer than some estrogen, but stiff hightly androgenous.

think of gape fruit juice and wine, same fruit, same method to get it ( pressed) but completely diffrent at the final.

ther's million kind of wine and million kind of hormone, they are all completely different.

it's the same with hormone. they could have some amazing propertys, hidden sometimes, or negligeable.

Ok, so in contact with mamar-cells the trenbolone can affect it, and in some people they could be in fonction.

stanozolol and cabaser work great on this.

but don't forget than if you mix compond it's an other story, from my experience, turinabol, tren, deca together, are among the worst combo.

so ther's no studys, maybe, just because for a chemist, or a biologist it's useless.
    this hormone, tren, have sides effect on approximately the whole body.

the possitiv with this hormaone, is than you cannot catabolise proteine anymore and then you build new muscular fibers ( methenolone is at the same level on this point),
    you will burn a big amount of body fat.
    and also, reverse the tendense to store amount of fat in your body.
    the worst effect of trenbolone for me is than as it doesn't aromastase, your tendons, ligament, joint, will miss the amount of oestrogen to stay safe.

don't forget this : the Male body, is nothing more than XY, we need oestrogen!!!!
    Good stuff bro!

Senior Moderator
    kane s badass..I go to school every time he post s up..
    oak..you making your own coffee creamer son ???
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

One Man Wolf Pack...arrff WolfsLair's Avatar
    Professor Kane
    Really we should get continuing education credits for your posts bro. You explain things with everyday analogies; even I can understand. If cabaser is indicated for use as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alongside Tren, what is the accepted dosage and frequency?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfsLair View Post
    Really we should get continuing education credits for your posts bro. You explain things with everyday analogies; even I can understand. If cabaser is indicated for use as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alongside Tren, what is the accepted dosage and frequency?
    If I remember correctly, .50mg E3D is what I started with when I used Cabaser and adjust dose as needed. I now use Pramipexole exclusively when I'm using Deca/NPP/Tren. I put a thread up on Pramipexole use if you decide to use it.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Excellent read guys and as always props to Kane.

Great post Kane

no my redneck friend no creamer for me, actually i have not had any terrible sides. and so far i feel great on tren, and this prop/mast/tren is the best combo of anything ive ever used.

I just saw bill roberts post that and i wanted to hear some other opinons on the subject.

I will say the dreams get longer, and sweats get worse the longer im on it. but thats it. my GF says im not romantic anymore as well, it def gives you that i dont give a shit attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfsLair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiano SPO View Post
    If I remember correctly, .50mg E3D is what I started with when I used Cabaser and adjust dose as needed. I now use Pramipexole exclusively when I'm using Deca/NPP/Tren. I put a thread up on Pramipexole use if you decide to use it.
    even 0.25 is largely suffisent. also proviron throughout the cycle is a excellent idea.
    it increase the masculinization, then reduce some side effect, eventualy on HPTA, without touching on you low amont of oestrogen during cycle.

alsso avoid with tren use of letro, or aromasin, i learn lately than it occur to weak tendons.

Great post Kane

no my redneck friend no creamer for me, actually i have not had any terrible sides. and so far i feel great on tren, and this prop/mast/tren is the best combo of anything ive ever used.

I just saw bill roberts post that and i wanted to hear some other opinons on the subject.

I will say the dreams get longer, and sweats get worse the longer im on it. but thats it. my GF says im not romantic anymore as well, it def gives you that i dont give a shit attitude.
    alprazolamum before to go bed, and also very important in your diet, take a look closer to l-tryptophan.
    take it in food not as suppelment cause in food they are in di,tri-peptide, and in supplement they are in chrystaline version...

special thought to the users of tren : diet and antidepressant

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    oak..you making your own coffee creamer son ???
    lol, that's a nasty thought

even 0.25 is largely suffisent. also proviron throughout the cycle is a excellent idea.
    it increase the masculinization, then reduce some side effect, eventualy on HPTA, without touching on you low amont of oestrogen during cycle.

alsso avoid with tren use of letro, or aromasin, i learn lately than it occur to weak tendons.
    I can attest to this. I was on Letro when I ran Test/Tren/Masteron and ended up unable to keep continuing to make strength gains because I felt like my elbows and knees were going to shatter under the weight. I ended up supplementing Glucosamine and MSM, as well as adding NPP to the stack for my joints. ( I know, 2 progestins, but I was fine with .5mg Prami/ED and Letro). Fixed me up. Wouldn't recommend Letro though at all to anyone using Tren. Only reason I do is because it's the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that keeps itchy nips at bay (Aromasin nor Arimidex do it for me)

Quote Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
    I can attest to this. I was on Letro when I ran Test/Tren/Masteron and ended up unable to keep continuing to make strength gains because I felt like my elbows and knees were going to shatter under the weight. I ended up supplementing Glucosamine and MSM, as well as adding NPP to the stack for my joints. ( I know, 2 progestins, but I was fine with .5mg Prami/ED and Letro). Fixed me up. Wouldn't recommend Letro though at all to anyone using Tren. Only reason I do is because it's the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that keeps itchy nips at bay (Aromasin nor Arimidex do it for me)
    The same reason I use Letro

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Tren is a 19-nor-test derivative similar to deca, so yes it can cause prolactin. There is probably very little scientific/clinic evidence because the only human grade that I know was Negma in France and they pulled it off the market pretty quick back in 1997 or 1998.

alprazolamum before to go bed, and also very important in your diet, take a look closer to l-tryptophan.
    take it in food not as suppelment cause in food they are in di,tri-peptide, and in supplement they are in chrystaline version...

special thought to the users of tren : diet and antidepressant
    I had to use Xanax on my Tren cycle to get adequate sleep. Xanax plus Prami at bedtime put me to sleep pretty well, despite the sweats. I've read that the more you watch your carb intake, the less sweating you'll see. I may try to do a lower carb run next time with Tren and see how that pans out. And to you guys who think it is hell running Tren from the sweats, think of us guys who have run a cycle of DNP. Tren is a walk in the park compared to DNP.

Quote Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
    I had to use Xanax on my Tren cycle to get adequate sleep. Xanax plus Prami at bedtime put me to sleep pretty well, despite the sweats. I've read that the more you watch your carb intake, the less sweating you'll see. I may try to do a lower carb run next time with Tren and see how that pans out. And to you guys who think it is hell running Tren from the sweats, think of us guys who have run a cycle of DNP. Tren is a walk in the park compared to DNP.
    yes and also warming all the time as well dancing nude in the snow... huum forget i told this.

Great post Kane

exactly. for me tren felt like xanax. nothing really bothers me.

im also 2 weeks into tren ace and prop. not running parmi, just letro e4thd. this seems to be working for me. i figure i will add the parmi if needed. i just cant sleep on that shit
    Last edited by R1rider; 09-19-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Still acting 1/2 my age Epic Ed's Avatar
    I've always understood tren to be a prolactin inducer just like deca. I just figured it was something that all 19-nor compounds do. Like some of you guys, I know personally of a person or two who has had lactation issues while running tren and I planned my cycle accordingly. I'm running caber at .5mg E3D and I'm at the end of my 3rd week on a test/tren E/deca cycle. I was a bit worried about the two 19-nor's together but I really need the deca for the joint issues. So far I'm having zero sides running dex at .25mg EOD and caber at .5mg E3D. The gains in muscle mass and in the gym have been insane, though.

Rookie
    What are signs that prolactin maybe affecting you from tren? Early signs. thanks

Thread Information