Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Novice
    What is the best time of day to take my first test injection
    What is the best time of day to take my first test injection. This is my very first time doing this. Do inject before bed or in the morning?

It depends, but whatever time you take it just make sure you keep it consistent....When are your workouts? I ask because a lot of people will take it an hour or 2 before hitting the gym..

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    lmao anytime you have time

depends on what you are injecting. if its suspension then i would do it within 3 hrs of the workout, for most other types i really wouldnt be worried about it. i like to take mine with breakfast!

Being euro trash and all I shower before bed and like to pin after me bath...
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

PSL - 100 Prop 100 Mast HCG M W F

Diet monitored by 3J s network

Novice
    My work outs are at 6pm to 8pm. I'll be injecting tset and deca. What should the dosage Be?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieOleBoy View Post
    It depends, but whatever time you take it just make sure you keep it consistent....When are your workouts? I ask because a lot of people will take it an hour or 2 before hitting the gym..
    ummm.....no.

clearly if it is this guys first cycle he is using either test e or test c. and if that is the case it doesnt matter what time of day he pins.

OP- test and deca for your first cycle?! what the fuck are you thinking man! you need to stick to just test..

Novice
    When can I introduce deca?

Novice
    What's the diff between test e and test c?

Novice
    People don't need to be dicks about giving info! I'm trying to get all the info I can before I inject!!!! what should I do? I'm 6'2" 160lb and very healthy... I have both test and deca...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaptown View Post
    ummm.....no.

clearly if it is this guys first cycle he is using either test e or test c. and if that is the case it doesnt matter what time of day he pins.

OP- test and deca for your first cycle?! what the fuck are you thinking man! you need to stick to just test..
    i wouldnt just assume that he is using test e or test c because it is his first cycle.

Push- Your killing me...lol...Do a google search between the difference of C & E (it will give you the best answer). The time of day really is not going to make a difference. I personally take a hot shower and spend some time warming up the oil before each injection (that seems to help A LOT). Others, just inject right in without any probs.

NOW, 6'2 160lbs- people are going to give you a beatin about that. How old are you??? I'm thinking that your pretty young to be that small. Meaning, that you need to get your diet and routine in check before you start using hear. And don't say that you eat right and workout right because those stats don't reflect it. Diet is KEY!!!! Even using gear without the diet your not going to gain anything.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. Please list all your stats; age, weight, height, past cycles, goals, diet, routine. I just want to make sure you get pointed in the right direction.

PS: The deca your going to have to save for another day!!!! Meaning, save it for the next cycle. First cycle should always be a TEST cycle only.
    Last edited by barrysanders; 08-26-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders View Post
    push- your killing me...lol...do a google search between the difference of c & e (it will give you the best answer). The time of day really is not going to make a difference. I personally take a hot shower and spend some time warming up the oil before each injection (that seems to help a lot). Others, just inject right in without any probs.

Now, 6'2 160lbs- people are going to give you a beatin about that. How old are you??? I'm thinking that your pretty young to be that small. Meaning, that you need to get your diet and routine in check before you start using hear. And don't say that you eat right and workout right because those stats don't reflect it. Diet is key!!!! Even using gear without the diet your not going to gain anything.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. Please list all your stats; age, weight, height, past cycles, goals, diet, routine. I just want to make sure you get pointed in the right direction.

Ps: The deca your going to have to save for another day!!!! Meaning, save it for the next cycle. First cycle should always be a test cycle only.

^^^amen^^^

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushrod View Post
    People don't need to be dicks about giving info! I'm trying to get all the info I can before I inject!!!! what should I do? I'm 6'2" 160lb and very healthy... I have both test and deca...
    You should spend the next 2-3 years gaining 40 pounds naturally then use your test and deca.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieOleBoy View Post
    Consistency is not needed bro. an hour or 2 before go time is good

Novice
    I'm 30 years old I eat 5 to 7 times a day. I eat lots of veggies, meats and pastas. I take protien shakes and I work out 5 days a week for 1.5 to 2 hours. I'm 6'2" 160 lbs at 30 years old. It's so hard for me to gain weight!

I'm 30 years old I eat 5 to 7 times a day. I eat lots of veggies, meats and pastas. I take protien shakes and I work out 5 days a week for 1.5 to 2 hours. I'm 6'2" 160 lbs at 30 years old. It's so hard for me to gain weight!
    Push-ok, at least your not just some young kid. However, there is something going on that is not allowing you to gain weight. It's either your diet, workout routine, or something going on inner body.

Like I mentioned before; post your diet and routine if you really want help (get specific). Please keep in mind though that if you list a diet that your not actually doing (false diet with tons of cals,pros,carbs-same as the routine) your only hurting yourself by not letting us help and get to the real reason your not gaining weight.

At the end roids may/may not be the right answer!!!!!!
    Last edited by barrysanders; 08-26-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Your gonna cycle wether people want to bitch or not and thats a fact. Pin twice a week on monday and thursday as an example. I also like to do it right after I shower and make damn sure that you clean everything with alcohol real good before drawing or injecting. Obviously you do not clean or touch the needle, just unwrap it and use. Make sure that you aspirate and also make sure that you apply pressure to the injection spot when you are done for a moment. Make damn sure you are eating enough and only run Test for your first cycle at about 12 weeks long and at 500ml a week. DO NOT add Deca on your first cycle because that is a very ignorant move and as I tell EVERYONE I promise that if you get a limp DICK you will be crying more then you know and I damn sure say that from experience. Good luck and get on here everyday and read damnit if you are going to use AAS...

Novice
    The doctor says I have a super fast metabolism. I eat like food is going out of style! And I work the piss out of myself at the gym! All I get from it is tone! I'm going to try the test only for now, and see what happens. If it works I'll try it again. If it don't work I won't try it again. For my body size, what dosage of test should I take and how often should i take it?

Novice
    Ok, im going to do a test only cycle and then add deca on my next cycle. Is there anything I need to have on hand, just in case?
    Last edited by Pushrod; 08-26-2010 at 06:07 PM.

That Dude
    bro you're not ready. the questions you are asking are so rudimentary. you need to spend the next 6 months reading and researching then consider your cycle.

Novice
    id take 500mgs of test a week, 250mg on monday, 250mg on thursday if it were up to me anyways, good luck!

What's the diff between test e and test c?
    I will help you out.

The difference between Test-E and Test-C is one carbon ester.

Novice
    Thanks alot for the help!!!!! Why do alot of people say to do a test only first cycle? I've talked to alot of people who have take both deca and test for there first cycle with no problems?

Novice
    Thanks alot for the help!!!!! Why do alot of people say to do a test only first cycle? I've talked to alot of people who have take both deca and test for there first cycle with no problems?
    From reading what others have posted.. You don't want to start with two steroid injectables because if you get side effects you aren't going to know which of the two was responsible or if it was a combination of both.. Take test E for first cycle , see how your body responds to it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information