Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

sten labs legit?
    Alright anyone heard of sten labs research chem and if they're legit...ususally i use RUI but found sten and they have pretty good prices. Searched them and got mixed reviews. Some people said g2g and many others said it was shit

was looking at their letro and clomid, for research purposes only of course.

thanks for the help

p.s. i know RUI is a sponsor here and I've bought from the in the past and they are great...just trying to figure out what's up with this other company though.
    Last edited by bfass05; 07-28-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    if its the real sten lab its g2g

Quote Originally Posted by Die$eL~Man View Post
    if its the real sten lab its g2g
    yea that's what i was told elsewhere

a product is as good as the person measuring it. I can't vouch--never tried them. I've heard straight from the horse's mouth, the owners a farmer and seems to think he's got enough licensure to sell anything on his site. agricultural, etc, I'm not sure about all that. They all put themselves under the "research" category, but the feds don't recognize that as true. I'm sure each research company has a bunch of decent products..they need to be stored, measured, and prepared properly so the customer is getting what they are paying for. Nobody likes to get jipped.

east coast muscle
    I've had luck w/ sten, but... I like rui better, they have "supplies" that sten does'nt have and rui ships WAY faster. my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by jamez45 View Post
    I've had luck w/ sten, but... I like rui better, they have "supplies" that sten does'nt have and rui ships WAY faster. my 2 cents
    yes I agree with the "supplies", RUI is much more professional. Sten's prices just seem too good to be true

Wicked old thread but was wondering if anyone had any reviews on Sten Labs?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKevKris View Post
    Wicked old thread but was wondering if anyone had any reviews on Sten Labs?
    Man we've got some great sponsors here. Why even mess with a questionable lab like this?
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

I was asking as my buddy has some Nolva from them and I thought they were mad shady and was wondering if its legit before he uses it

I already referred him to RUI.....but he doesnt want to waste the sten stuff if its legit

I have used IGF from Sten it seemed ok I never used any other website to know any difference but to be honest if i was u i wouldnt waste my time and money on any of research chems. For the same money u can get the real thing. In addition, all of them want to say " made in USA" like it makes any difference because none of them are FDA approved or controlled by FDA. They can put whatever they want and call it IGF or Nolva and still run a legit business. Read the description for any of the products (Take clen from sten for example) he is talking about clen in general. He is not referring to his product even once. I dont know i am just not a big fan of research chem.

Been using research chems for 7 years....nothing wrong with them if you find a legit company...thats all I wanted to know for my buddy...I stick with the companies that are tried and true. He got this clomid for a good deal.....just dont want him taking some bunk shit after a good cycle.....I have enough clomid and nolva to last me 5 cycles....he is kind of a newb.

BigKev your friend will bs fine using it. Sten is ok. There was a lot of bad rep and info when part of the employees split and started precision peptides. They started saying sten was lying about products and putting any label on a bottle to make money.

The truth of the matter was precision stole stems products and money to start their own business. I have had all decent products from sten and used them for about a year before that happened.

I also got a ton of igf from them. Some really good and some did nothing. I wouldn't worry about using it but after that I would look to places like Osta for research chems. Precision sold a lot of garbage, some way over dosed, some way under, and some bunk. That's no good because you can never figure out what you are doing.

But Osta always has good reviews and good prices. And I agree, no need for pharmacy stuff because research chems work just as good when you go thru a good company. I think I got nolva a research chem about 8-9 years ago and it worked great.

Working on VET status!!! TheChosen1's Avatar
    I used them when they first started and I had no problems with my order or the service. That was about 2 years ago.

However, they've since changed somewhat. I placed an order with them a month ago and in 2 weeks, I got most of my order. I've since notified them both in email and through their site in regards to the missing items but have heard NOTHING from them. So I don't know, yet, if I'm getting the items (which were clen) at a later time or NEVER. Calling them is impossible since their voicemail is always full. GO FIGURE! If anything transpire soon, I'll update this thread. But until then, it's not looking good for SL.

Junior Bodybuilder
    glad i found this thread as i was looking for info on the serms and AI's....i placed a small order with sten around the same time as TheChosenOne

all i ordered was some clen though....it was buy one get one free....got my package in a week and some change

definitely the real deal too

Bumping this old thread. I got their email the other day. Kinda hard to pass up the bogo offer. Here's to hoping for some legit stuff!!

Rookie
    The product a friend of mine received was all fucked. He bought two packages of 3x5mg hgh fragment. Their current special was buy one get one free. He got 60 mg of frag but there was a problem. He said the product had lots of nasty particles and made him feel insane after using it. He said it made him feel like shit in his head. My friends got mental health issues so he knows his head. He said this stuff fucked with it. 2ml of BA was added to the 5mgs in one of the vials. The solution was cloudy with thousands of particles mixed in. A few large black particles that looked like pieces of plastic.

He's got issues and told me he thinks that the post office has an employee working there that had access to the package but I told him that is impossible because the thing was shrink wrapped and sealed. Plus the cap.

He went told me if they could get it they would easily be able to just reseal them using some plastic film. Caps are easily removed and put back on. Anything could happen if there is a rat in the post office.

I told him to attempt to return the products and he is currently waiting on their response. He was really let down that it wasn't cool stuff.

Rookie
    They accepted his request to return the product due to dissatisfaction. That's great customer service if you ask me.

Novice
    Anyone else used these guys? Prices are great w/BOGO can't really pass it up...

Thread Information