Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

1 Bad Mo Fo
    Default Steroids and Air Travel...
    I need to go on a trip and must take my gear with me. Is it safer to carry my 2 bottles in my pocket or should I pack them in my carry on? If carried in my pocket, is the aluminum top enough to alert the metal detectors? If packed in carry on, what is the safest way to pack without alerting anything?

Please help!

if you actually decide to do this be prepared to face very serious legal ramifications on the federal level.

Let's just be blunt here, if you don't have a script don't be stupid.

imo you can also have it delivered while you fly,.= - )

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    Pack it in your bag and check them. Don't pack your pinz you will need to pick up some on the other end.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Pack it in your bag and check them. Don't pack your pinz you will need to pick up some on the other end.
    x2 don't carry it or bring it in a carry on bag, check it in or send it to where ur going

Quote Originally Posted by pinga View Post
    imo you can also have it delivered while you fly,.= - )

+++++++1 !!

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    have it delivered

if you have luggage thats not carry on put it in there, they search carry on but not your luggage. Just came back from mexico and thats where I put my stuff
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

On the backside of 40...
    Quote Originally Posted by needsize View Post
    they search carry on but not your luggage
    I travel a few weeks a month year round and I can't tell you how many times I've opened my luggage at my hotel and there a little card in there from the TSA telling me my bags were searched...

Domestic mostly but overseas too....

Seriously don't take it with you.

On the backside of 40...
    My career can't handle a hit like that, can yours?

Couldn't you just overnight it to where you're going?

Simple answer for me - I got a scrip for TWO of everyhting I use from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic. I saved the bottles (the outer plastic medicine bottles) which are labled with the scrip. I put any NEW gear I get in those bottles and away I go - no one knows the difference. I got a 2 bottles for test, two for B-12, Two for HGH, Two for Needles, two for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) -now I just put the vial in the bottle of whatever I got. I put my sustaplex in the test bottle - I use the same Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial to mix each time - clean it out with alchohol and put it in scrip bottle. If you got a scrip, or ever had one use it. Just peel the label fo your actual gear bottle and insert it in ANY injectible scrip plastic medicing bottle - they are not gonna test your gear if you have a scrip.

I know you don't have scrip right now - so just put it in your luggage. I take all kinds of stuff all over.

Pretty easy solution.
    suspended for misuse of messaging system

Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    Simple answer for me - I got a scrip for TWO of everyhting I use from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic. I saved the bottles (the outer plastic medicine bottles) which are labled with the scrip. I put any NEW gear I get in those bottles and away I go - no one knows the difference. I got a 2 bottles for test, two for B-12, Two for HGH, Two for Needles, two for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) -now I just put the vial in the bottle of whatever I got. I put my sustaplex in the test bottle - I use the same Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial to mix each time - clean it out with alchohol and put it in scrip bottle. If you got a scrip, or ever had one use it. Just peel the label fo your actual gear bottle and insert it in ANY injectible scrip plastic medicing bottle - they are not gonna test your gear if you have a scrip.

I know you don't have scrip right now - so just put it in your luggage. I take all kinds of stuff all over.

Pretty easy solution.
    good Info^^

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post

Pretty easy solution.

First of all to the thread starter, this is an excellent question I had myself as I am traveling for vacation this summer. I am in the same boat as Fleverglades on this. I have a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) prescription for my test C. However, I am starting a cycle next week of test C and Deca. I had planned to do exactly that - put my Deca in an old Test C bottle and make sure there are prescription labels on both my bottle of Test C and my Deca(which will be in an old Test C bottle). I plan on checking this along w/ my other toiletries(toothpaste, contact solution, other OTC meds etc....). It should be ok to put the syringes/needles in with that since there is a prescription... correct????!!!

Thanks

On the backside of 40...
    I'm Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) also so I don't have to sweat searches either. If you have a script for injectables there is no problem having pins in there too...

Novice
    Default Travel with Test C
    I'm also on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and as of yet do not have a perscription per say but working on obtaining one. I have the meds and supplies just never received a printed out perscription yet, hope to have soon.

So if you have the perscription in hand you can carry on Test C and HCG with no problems?

Just don't want to get bum searched by some big fisted guy with a badge

Novice
    Default HCG & Air Travel
    I have scripts for my Test and HCG, so I'm planning to carry on for a LONG flight I'm taking. Since the HCG is supposed to be refrigerated, what is the best way to keep it cool on the flight? Many coolers use frozen gel for cooling. TSA says gel is a no-no. So what to do? What products are best for keepin' it cool? When I get to my destination (Hawaii) I'll also be driving around in a car from location to location, so the cooler will be going along with me there too (think hot car in parking lot). Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by David1963 View Post
    I have scripts for my Test and HCG, so I'm planning to carry on for a LONG flight I'm taking. Since the HCG is supposed to be refrigerated, what is the best way to keep it cool on the flight? Many coolers use frozen gel for cooling. TSA says gel is a no-no. So what to do? What products are best for keepin' it cool? When I get to my destination (Hawaii) I'll also be driving around in a car from location to location, so the cooler will be going along with me there too (think hot car in parking lot). Thanks in advance!
    carry a unmixed hcg or better yet you can skip hcg while your on vacation.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

uniquemicals
Thread Information