Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Cool Anavar for Women
    I am new to steroids and have been recommended Anavar by a friend. I am a 23 year old, 5'8 woman at 140lbs, have always been active in my life, and have been training most days a week since January with little noticable results. So about 5 weeks ago I started Anavar at 5 mgs/day and have now moved up to 10 mgs/day. I'm really just looking for some advice as to anything I should be taking with it, how long I should be on it, and any other worthwhile information I should know. I haven't seen MUCH side effects as of yet, but do feel stronger and able to do more during my weight training. Thanks so much!

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    var is gtg with women.

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    I always run a post cycle therapy (pct) after any aas cycle and I dont run it longer than 12 weeks.

Here are some ideas for post cycle therapy (pct) http://www.steroidology.com/forum/wo...apy-women.html

good luck

Is there anything else she shouldve taken with anavar? Such as milk thistle etc

I'm starting my first cycle in a week and just want to be prepared.

Good info on the PCT

Thank you

P.S I'm a female... don't know how to edit that :-/

Uncle Z Representative robbiek426's Avatar
    My lady runs Anavar (var), 10-15mgs daily. Usually women can stay under 20 and be good to go. If you want to optimize run a Var/Clen/T3 stack. Works nicely in both males and females. But that is more cutting than anything. When on var just eat like a horse! The test level increase will cause increased protien synthesis and repair muscles faster and add some nice lean mass. No masculinization under 20mgs daily with her either so..........

I basically dont know what I am talking about, but I played chemist with my chicks body and won! Try it and take the advice of your fellow female athlete/bodybuilders/fitness models and youll be gtg!

Rob

I would stick to var if anything. Diet is more effective than clen and t3 IMO honestly I would look at peptides like igf or a sarm, specifically ostarine for women. I'm sure Blondie knows what she's talking about so that's a good option for advice and diesel. Good luck and watch closely for sides. Everyone responds differently.

Thank you for the reply's...I do have clen available. This will be my 1st time and just wanted to try something that has less sides. Read and was told Anavar is a common aas used by women. Just wanted to take alone with an OTC fatburner that I like very much. My main concern is should I being taking with something else for my liver or heart. Or is it safe alone?

@ Robbie, thanks for the info...good to know. I decided to go with 5mgs for 2-3 to see how my body reacts and then a split of 10mgs a day.

does she take anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by kryssy3 View Post
    Thank you for the reply's...I do have clen available. This will be my 1st time and just wanted to try something that has less sides. Read and was told Anavar is a common aas used by women. Just wanted to take alone with an OTC fatburner that I like very much. My main concern is should I being taking with something else for my liver or heart. Or is it safe alone?

@ Robbie, thanks for the info...good to know. I decided to go with 5mgs for 2-3 to see how my body reacts and then a split of 10mgs a day.

does she take anything else?
    No not yet. I am not sure that she will. She really liked the anavar but Took clen with it as well. She got really nice muscle and strength gains. She didnt loose any of the gains either. At 15mgs a day the only side effect was acne but not bad at all, she thought it was terrible but it really wasn't bad at all. If you PM me I can have my wife reply to your questions.

Community Veteran
    im trained women and one of my current freinds irl is running it nw and she look like shes made out of stone

run it like this

2.5 weeks 10 mgs
    2.5 weeks 15 mgs
    2.5 weeks 20 mgs
    2.5 weeks Taper

ive been around and the whole 5 mg thing is fine,,,,but its best to hit it a bit harder
    Last edited by OMEGA; 06-18-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    PM me for Discount on the PSL "Fountain of Youth Stack"
    Stay young and keep Gains 4ever!

Link:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/bo...1f522b0c54209f

sterlingtt
    I thinks it's both funny and disgusting how many women think it's cool to take steroids. Like the "Blondie" girl; if that's her in the picture, Pleeeeease. She is a chunky tank. I know many women who bust their asses in the gym, and/ or swim, run, bicycling etc. who do NOT use or WOULD not use steroids. These women I speak of are in great shape and look like females. What the hell is up with these very average looking females (average looking at best) who get no attention from men, so they go to extremes trying to get lean/muscular, in an attempt to turn heads. News flash- the fat lady in the circus gets looks too, it doesnt mean people are admiring her. I get so dam sick of these scanks prancing around the gyms wearing next to nothing, just to show their gross muscles. Blondie is a bloated, big husky girl, who looks like she does'nt even workout, and she is giving advice on how to train and take roids. DISGUSTING. Then you have these other girls with sunken faces and onion skin abs, which in NOT attractive on a female (can you say tranvestite?) Open a swimsuit catelog, or a husler/playboy/penthouse, that's what guys (at least the vast majority) like. Ladies, you're not fooling anyone. It's obvious your on roids, so quit trying to sell everyone on your hard work and dedication. Most of these juiced idiots dont train worth a dam. I am not ragging on the massive pro female bodybuilder types. They at least don't try to hide what they are doing. But you so called "fitness/figure" girls act like you're not on steroids, when in fact most are. Very hypocritical. It that look appeals to a woman, that is good for her, and its her choice to stive to achieve that look. But for God's sake, can you please stop trying to get attention from people contantly. Do it for yourselves, and not for everyone else. Pathetic. Last thing, quit acting like you are in good shape. Bodybuilding is all about appearance, not being in shape. If most of you girls were to take a REAL physical fitness test (military style) you couldnt even chin yourselves 1 dam time, or run worth a crap. And people are supposed to be impressed by your drug induced muscles. You are a joke!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
    im trained women and one of my current freinds irl is running it nw and she look like shes made out of stone

run it like this

2.5 weeks 10 mgs
    2.5 weeks 15 mgs
    2.5 weeks 20 mgs
    2.5 weeks Taper

ive been around and the whole 5 mg thing is fine,,,,but its best to hit it a bit harder
    Solid advice. I have never had a female client exceed 15mg of GP anavar. The var from GP is very strong. But it give them ladies a nice hard look while filling out.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlingtt View Post
    I thinks it's both funny and disgusting how many women think it's cool to take steroids. Like the "Blondie" girl; if that's her in the picture, Pleeeeease. She is a chunky tank. I know many women who bust their asses in the gym, and/ or swim, run, bicycling etc. who do NOT use or WOULD not use steroids. These women I speak of are in great shape and look like females. What the hell is up with these very average looking females (average looking at best) who get no attention from men, so they go to extremes trying to get lean/muscular, in an attempt to turn heads. News flash- the fat lady in the circus gets looks too, it doesnt mean people are admiring her. I get so dam sick of these scanks prancing around the gyms wearing next to nothing, just to show their gross muscles. Blondie is a bloated, big husky girl, who looks like she does'nt even workout, and she is giving advice on how to train and take roids. DISGUSTING. Then you have these other girls with sunken faces and onion skin abs, which in NOT attractive on a female (can you say tranvestite?) Open a swimsuit catelog, or a husler/playboy/penthouse, that's what guys (at least the vast majority) like. Ladies, you're not fooling anyone. It's obvious your on roids, so quit trying to sell everyone on your hard work and dedication. Most of these juiced idiots dont train worth a dam. I am not ragging on the massive pro female bodybuilder types. They at least don't try to hide what they are doing. But you so called "fitness/figure" girls act like you're not on steroids, when in fact most are. Very hypocritical. It that look appeals to a woman, that is good for her, and its her choice to stive to achieve that look. But for God's sake, can you please stop trying to get attention from people contantly. Do it for yourselves, and not for everyone else. Pathetic. Last thing, quit acting like you are in good shape. Bodybuilding is all about appearance, not being in shape. If most of you girls were to take a REAL physical fitness test (military style) you couldnt even chin yourselves 1 dam time, or run worth a crap. And people are supposed to be impressed by your drug induced muscles. You are a joke!!!!!
    Wow ! looks like somebody needs to take a chill pill.
    Listen, you have the right the state your opinion like any other member here, but why do you have to disrespect women who choose to use steroids ?

I'm not promoting the use of steroids for women, sure women that bust their ass in the gym & look great naturally deserve much credit,
    so do the ones that bust their ass as much & choose to use steroids,

Choosing to use steroids or not is a personal choice,

We get it that you don't like the look of muscle in women,
    that's your choice isn't it.

Please learn to respect women & their choices, and maybe you'll have better luck finding one one day.
    Last edited by Mrs P; 06-19-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    German89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlingtt View Post
    Your about fucking retarded. A. Anavar doesn't cause masculinization in females at a low dose. B. Ever thought blonde might be a fitness model where curve and proportion are what matter not muscle size, regardless of what she is who the fuck are you. Sorry blonde, not white knighting you.
    Also, what do you know about being in shape? I was special forces for 6 years, I'm sure I could tell you a story about mental and physical toughness. Take your pansy ass back to bodybuilding.com where it's cool to be 6'2 180lbs and call yourself a bodybuilder. This is a steroid site, we all know how hard we work, you can come do legs with me sometime, I'll dare you to walk away. There is no such thing as drug induced muscle, heres your proof, you were once and still act like a 15 year old. You had high test levels at one time, obviously no more because you came on here PMSing about how scrawny you are. It's not my fault you played world of Warcraft while others played with weights. That's your fault ass clown. When you grow up and want to talk like a young man come back, till then go to bb.com son.

Rob
    German89 likes this.

Yes
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    I think Blondie is a hot babe.. Big Kiss !

Hey Robbie, thanks so much!! and everyone else too I'll PM you now.

The reason I decided to go with 5mcgs is because I'm afraid I'll get HUGE. That isnt what I'm hoping for. Just want to get a lil bigger and toner. I tried looking for b4 and after pics with no luck.

Can any of you guys want to share with me how the taper works?

P.S to the responses to sterlings msg....RIIIGHT ON!!

Sterling, you seem a bit bitter about something. There's many things in life or what people do but I dont put my time and energy into insulting them. You have way too much time on your hands. I am a very attractive woman, and so are many women who use roids. What some people may find beautiful does not have to be what YOU find beautiful. But one has to wonder....wat brought you here

Mrs P is right....you dont have to agree... just respect!!

Thanks again all

Taper?

Thank you

@ robbie

couldnt PM you........

***you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hmm. Sorry.

Think we both have to have 50 posts.

Oooooh ok

Hey, so cool of you to help me...really appreciate it

I dropped 60lbs, im 5'10, looking for another 20lbs gone but where I am at I just really want to firm up.

I read somewhere I should take milk thistle?

Does your wife have any side? virilization
    and how does she taper off?

I just want to do this right

Quote Originally Posted by kryssy3 View Post
    Oooooh ok

Hey, so cool of you to help me...really appreciate it

I dropped 60lbs, im 5'10, looking for another 20lbs gone but where I am at I just really want to firm up.

I read somewhere I should take milk thistle?

Does your wife have any side? virilization
    and how does she taper off?

I just want to do this right
    She doesn't have any sides. Occasional acne but nothing bad. Since you are only taking half a pill it's going to be hard to taper. If you were taking 10mgs you would taper to 5. I think your last week you could do 5mgs eod as your taper. Then post cycle therapy (pct). Milk thistle is good. Not needed at a low dose like this but if you want peace of mind just run the daily recommended serving on the bottle and you will be golden. Eat a lot! Putting on muscle burns fat. Just eat clean and you will do great!

Great! I feel good to go

I have a meal plan set, eat every 3-4 hrs (im doing now) just may add more protein.

Thanks again

No problem and congrats on your current success and good luck on your future success! Hope everything goes good. When you get over 50 posts pm me and let me know how things are going! Good luck again.

Rob