Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Hey Stang, your right. Just had a physical and all tests are good, liver too so im pretty healthy and I'll feel better takin something for my liver thanks for your insight

Robbie... still no PM

Quote Originally Posted by kryssy3 View Post
    Hey Stang, your right. Just had a physical and all tests are good, liver too so im pretty healthy and I'll feel better takin something for my liver thanks for your insight
    I'd always run a liver support while taking anavar (even though anavar is suppose to mild on the liver) or anything especially orals, before, during, and after I guess I do it for piece of mind even if it is mild lol. gluck

Novice
    anavar really doesn't require any liver protection. and from alot of what I read and its the opinion of some vets on here liver protection doesn't work anyways. just stay away from alcohol as much as possible and keep a clean diet and ur good.

as far as ur dose I would run 10mg at least, you wont get huge on var. no doubt u will notice some size and strength increases but u wont look manly. my wife goes up to 20 mg and is only 5' so at 5'10" you should be good at 10mg minimum. with it being ur first cycle though u might want to taper up then back down. alls taper means is to reduce or increase ur dose in intervals. usually this is done on a weekly basis in incriments of 5mg. just take what u feel comfortable with and pay attention to ur body.

go and welcome to ology I promise u wont be disappointed if u do things right. my wife just finished up her second cycle and is hooked just try img to get her to pin now:-)

Hey bigboy, thanks for the info! Good to know. I'm going on day 5 and so far I feel fine feel fine.

Robbie & bigboy... and of the wives do a PCT?

Uncle Z Representative robbiek426's Avatar
    Hey bigboy, thanks for the info! Good to know. I'm going on day 5 and so far I feel fine feel fine.

Robbie & bigboy... and of the wives do a post cycle therapy (pct)?
    My wife didnt post cycle therapy (pct). Some women do and some do not but the goal of a post cycle therapy (pct) is to restart testosterone production in the body. Your test levels come from your ovaries and adrenal gland. In the male its all testes. I will follow this post with the best answer on Female post cycle therapy (pct) I have read and after reading and understanding my wife will do post cycle therapy (pct) from now on! Hope this helps!

Uncle Z Representative robbiek426's Avatar
    Post Cycle Therapy For WOMEN
    Author: unknown

So, i figured it was about time to make a post about women's post cycle therapy (pct) options to help out women when coming off a cycle and to help men help women since we are VERY different!!!

Post Cycle Therapy i am sure you have heard time and time again... For men, this usually includes an ancillary to re-stimulate natural test production etc. With women, post cycle therapy (pct) is VERY VERY different.
    I know it has been the general assumption that women do not need post cycle therapy (pct), however, it has come to my attention (and from years of experience) that we actually DO in fact need post cycle therapy (pct). ..

Post Cycle Therapy for women obviously does NOT include a test stimulant, but rather other factors...

Tapers: Everyone wants to know about tapering... Well, that really depends on the aas you are using... The milder the aas, the less the taper. For example, anavar does not call for a taper, however many women have seen less side effects post cycle with a little post cycle taper. This may be 1 week after you complete your cycle where you taper down. Considering the average dosage is 10mgs, a taper would be: (5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5)

In my own personal experience with anavar, a taper for me really isn't necessary... so just stopping is fine. HOWEVER, i do apply Post Cycle Therapy!

I feel post cycle therapy (pct) should be considered due to these reasons:

1. Depression: MANY women report depression post cycle. I personally got it really really badly last nov, so now the last week of my cycle, i start cycling in 5HTP. You can also use St. Johns wart or valerian root etc...
    2. Estrogen Rebound: Granted anavar is a mild androgenic, it is still an androgen. Some women experience a slight estrogen rebound. I personally have ALSO experienced this...One of the ways i counteract it is to take "Twinlabs Male Fuel". This actually aids allowing my test levels to lower but not drop, thus preventing an estrogen rebound. When a hormone drops suddenly another one always tends to increase to counteract, even though it may not be beneficial to us...Another way is to use a very very mild dosage of an estrogen suppressor (ie. nolvadex) to allow the estrogen to slowly level out as the test levels fall post cycle. (As our test levels begin to return to normal and decrease, estrogen will increase post cycle, due to the fact that an aas does suppress estrogen levels a bit, so a suppressor will control the speed at which it increases- thus preventing a possible estrogen rebound!)
    3. Appetite: Most AAS tend to increase your appetite. This has a bit to do with an accelerated metabolism (increased muscle and protein synthesis), nevertheless, aas can increase appetite. With that said, I think a strict diet should follow your cycle.My reasoning for this is that fact that since you have an increased appetite from using an aas, now that that is over, you will continue to experience an increased appetite, but with no aas anymore. Basically saying that now that you are OFF, you will not be using all the calories/fuel as efficiently as when you were ON. So if you splurge like crazy, you WILL notice a rebound in weight and or fat. Get it I HIGHLY recommend a clean diet for about 2 weeks POST cycle!!

Those are the 3 main factors i can think of that may cause havoc with a woman's mental and physical well being post cycle... They are ALL factors i have personally dealt with, struggled with and learned to control!

As a female who is using aas, PLEASE know ALL the facts!!! Be over-prepared! There is nothing worse then a women who loves her results from weeks of suffering, training, dieting, etc... only to waste all her hard work and experience negative side effects post cycle... Estrogen rebound is a bitch. Weight/fat rebound is a bitch. Depression, we won't even go there lol...

So please ladies... LISTEN to your body. Get to really know what works for YOUR body! You may never need post cycle therapy, but you may... so good luck!!!
    DobieQueen likes this.

Rookie
    Default Anavar results
    HI! @kryssy3!
    i am going to be starting my first cycle of anavar & like you, would like some insight. Please let me know what your experience was like & also if you noticed many changes & how long your cycle was. I have been trying to find before & afters also & having no luck whatsoever which is really upsetting.

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by robbiek426 View Post
    Post Cycle Therapy For WOMEN
    Author: unknown

So, i figured it was about time to make a post about women's post cycle therapy (pct) options to help out women when coming off a cycle and to help men help women since we are VERY different!!!

Post Cycle Therapy i am sure you have heard time and time again... For men, this usually includes an ancillary to re-stimulate natural test production etc. With women, post cycle therapy (pct) is VERY VERY different.
    I know it has been the general assumption that women do not need post cycle therapy (pct), however, it has come to my attention (and from years of experience) that we actually DO in fact need post cycle therapy (pct). ..

Post Cycle Therapy for women obviously does NOT include a test stimulant, but rather other factors...

Tapers: Everyone wants to know about tapering... Well, that really depends on the aas you are using... The milder the aas, the less the taper. For example, anavar does not call for a taper, however many women have seen less side effects post cycle with a little post cycle taper. This may be 1 week after you complete your cycle where you taper down. Considering the average dosage is 10mgs, a taper would be: (5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5)

In my own personal experience with anavar, a taper for me really isn't necessary... so just stopping is fine. HOWEVER, i do apply Post Cycle Therapy!

I feel post cycle therapy (pct) should be considered due to these reasons:

1. Depression: MANY women report depression post cycle. I personally got it really really badly last nov, so now the last week of my cycle, i start cycling in 5HTP. You can also use St. Johns wart or valerian root etc...
    2. Estrogen Rebound: Granted anavar is a mild androgenic, it is still an androgen. Some women experience a slight estrogen rebound. I personally have ALSO experienced this...One of the ways i counteract it is to take "Twinlabs Male Fuel". This actually aids allowing my test levels to lower but not drop, thus preventing an estrogen rebound. When a hormone drops suddenly another one always tends to increase to counteract, even though it may not be beneficial to us...Another way is to use a very very mild dosage of an estrogen suppressor (ie. nolvadex) to allow the estrogen to slowly level out as the test levels fall post cycle. (As our test levels begin to return to normal and decrease, estrogen will increase post cycle, due to the fact that an aas does suppress estrogen levels a bit, so a suppressor will control the speed at which it increases- thus preventing a possible estrogen rebound!)
    3. Appetite: Most AAS tend to increase your appetite. This has a bit to do with an accelerated metabolism (increased muscle and protein synthesis), nevertheless, aas can increase appetite. With that said, I think a strict diet should follow your cycle.My reasoning for this is that fact that since you have an increased appetite from using an aas, now that that is over, you will continue to experience an increased appetite, but with no aas anymore. Basically saying that now that you are OFF, you will not be using all the calories/fuel as efficiently as when you were ON. So if you splurge like crazy, you WILL notice a rebound in weight and or fat. Get it I HIGHLY recommend a clean diet for about 2 weeks POST cycle!!

Those are the 3 main factors i can think of that may cause havoc with a woman's mental and physical well being post cycle... They are ALL factors i have personally dealt with, struggled with and learned to control!

As a female who is using aas, PLEASE know ALL the facts!!! Be over-prepared! There is nothing worse then a women who loves her results from weeks of suffering, training, dieting, etc... only to waste all her hard work and experience negative side effects post cycle... Estrogen rebound is a bitch. Weight/fat rebound is a bitch. Depression, we won't even go there lol...

So please ladies... LISTEN to your body. Get to really know what works for YOUR body! You may never need post cycle therapy, but you may... so good luck!!!

Great post! Worth reposting! Not enough women on here... always great to read up on other's experiences. I'm on day 13 on anavar and ECA stack... so far so good. No sides just thirsty and drinking more than usual (up to 4-4.5L/day). I have also noticed my strength increase after a week Loving it

Rookie
    I need advice as well. I am 23, 126 lbs , 5'1
    Thinking of taking anavar
    Been 6 months I started weight training hard core
    I train 6 days a week . (1 hour) 80% weight training 20% cardio (20 min). I train different muscles every day. I train with my boyfriend so I'm able to lift more weight
    My diet is pretty spot on ( usually)breakfast: 5 egg whites , ( half banana sometimes) 1 cup plain oatmeal w/water almond milk
    Snack : cappuccino with milk ( I'm Italian so can't get this out of my diet )
    Lunch : mixed salad w/ hemp seeds, spinach, grilled chicken breast (4 oz), 1/4 avocado, red pepper m cucumber ,onions , 2 tablespoons olive oil
    Snack : 15 raw almonds
    Gym at 3 or 4 pm
    Organic vega protein shake after the gym with water
    6 oz of lean protein (chicken, fish, turkey, sonetimes filet mignon) for supper grilled in oven
    Half grilled sweet patatoe
    2 cups boiled veggies
    Green tea.
    Maybe cottage cheese or protein shake or almonds or apple before bed
    I also take glutamine and bcaa during my workout.
    I was thinking of taking anavar to gain lean muscle mass and start on a calorie deficit diet 1300-1400 calories a day. I eat maybe 1800 calories now. I'm not super lean I'm a curvy girl but I eat healthy just maybe a little too much .
    Would you recommend me taking anavar to gain muscle and eating less to lose bf.

Thanks again for the advice

Here are pics of me

i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y449/beastandbeauty/f53a386755a50bb54ec6f2cd8a559591_zpsd015d1a6.jpg

i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y449/beastandbeauty/84b258c4543d586f1f16a3d6a83996da_zps0cc82a7f.jpg

i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y449/beastandbeauty/86c0de3810aa2b24c8605f8bc1cd4ed2_zps61a2

I don't think you're eating enough!!

If you're on Anavar (var) you should be eating wayyy more, I don't know how you're not hungry all the time.

Never mind, you're thinking of VAR...

So, what's your main goal? You just want to gain lean body mass?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by German89 View Post
    I don't think you're eating enough!!

If you're on Anavar (var) you should be eating wayyy more, I don't know how you're not hungry all the time.

Never mind, you're thinking of VAR...

So, what's your main goal? You just want to gain lean body mass?
    German, I hope I'm the first to tell you this lol, but you look FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC in your new avi. Mad props girl, you're tearing it up!

Rookie
    Yes I want lean muscle mass. Don't mind getting bulky . Wanna be big . I work hard at the gym and nutrition is not a chore to me. Fitness is a passion. I do like my sweets but I restrain myself . I thought I was eating too much since I still have in my opinion a lot of body fat to lose.....I'm taking things slow. Not in a hurry to get skinny and ripped, in time I'll get there. I am hungry all the time! lol I just try not to eat toooo much . Want results to stick for the long haul.
    Hoping Anavar (var) will keep up my muscle mass if I wanna lose the weight and give me even more strength at the gym.

German you are in fantastic shape hoping to look like you !!,

Right... Well I think you should be eating a lot of protein first and see where that takes you. I eat roughly 160-180g of protein a day!
    Stay away from nuts... Yes healthy fats but, it's not worth the calorie intake... Have something else like organic peanutbutter or avocado.
    You're training with your boyfriend too so, Im sure he helps with the last few reps so, there shouldn't be a issue with your training which is god.
    Protein intake number one! Then, think about var... Your boyfriend on the sauce?

Rookie
    Think he's takin trembolone ? but either than that we just train naturally. Definitely helps with the last few reps and helps on bench press since as I started hardly could lift the bar itself. Ok so up the protein intake cut the nuts. What about my complex carbs? I like eating them in the morning to fill me up but is it better eating them before my workout?
    Also an inquiry about reps. Depending on the muscle group of course. Should I be lifting as heavy as I can and sticking to the 8-10 rep zone or doing 12-15 reps ?
    I don't know need help on making those muscle really show

My rep range right now is pretty high ranges from 8-20/25...

I eat oats and sweeties. Sometimes rice.
    inhuman2008 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty&beast View Post
    Think he's takin trembolone ? but either than that we just train naturally. Definitely helps with the last few reps and helps on bench press since as I started hardly could lift the bar itself. Ok so up the protein intake cut the nuts. What about my complex carbs? I like eating them in the morning to fill me up but is it better eating them before my workout?
    Also an inquiry about reps. Depending on the muscle group of course. Should I be lifting as heavy as I can and sticking to the 8-10 rep zone or doing 12-15 reps ?
    I don't know need help on making those muscle really show
    Hey girl, based on your write up and pics.... in my opinion you are eating pretty good - you seem to have an understanding of the lifestyle....except I would personally clean up your diet and eliminate 2 main "evils" - these are sugar and salt.... eliminate it completely.... the key to BF loss is diet.... change things up a bit too.... your body gets used to the same thing and you're cheating yourself.... definately increase your protein intake, eat every 2-3 hours and make sure there is protein in each meal. Eat your carbs in the morning and lunch, no later than 2pm... things such as oatmeal, farina, waxy maize in your shake.... brown rice, brown rice pasta, sweet potato for lunch.... that's just a couple ideas...

I personally gave myself a big boost by dropping dairy and fruits for a while and when I do eat it now, it's very little.... it allowed me to drop down to 18% body fat from 26% in less than 5 months.... mind you I also trained very hard to achieve this. But my training hasn't changed, I always train very hard. I'm almost at my goal Another thing that I noticed give me a huge boost is cardio in the morning as soon as I wake up, 30 minutes before breakfast.... then have high protein breaky right after - I usually drink my shake with waxy maize as I have to drive to my gym and you need to have it right away. I've done this in the past and currently and it works great! Considering you have only trained for 6months, I wouldn't add any gear yet.... you haven't reached your max naturally.... based on those pics, it's your food and cardio that will help you the most... when you train, train hard, do 12-15 reps, 4 sets.... low reps are for mass building, you need high reps at the moment for tone and definition and fat elimination.... make sure your boyfriend pushes you hard! don't give up!

IF you still want to try gear, give clen and eca stack a try.... it's for fat loss.... you can try Anavar (var) down the road.... I personally love Anavar (var) and primo combo.... but we can chat about that later get the little, but extremely important adjustments made and run with it for another 6 months.... good luck! Keep us posted and ask questions we are here to help eachother

Rookie
    Wow you guys are great help ! Ill keep at it everyday and will adjust my diet accordingly.! Thanks so much for the support and help. Sometimes research can only take
    You so far. Ill keep you posted and down the road maybe test the Var!

))

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Angp33 View Post
    HI! @kryssy3!
    i am going to be starting my first cycle of anavar & like you, would like some insight. Please let me know what your experience was like & also if you noticed many changes & how long your cycle was. I have been trying to find before & afters also & having no luck whatsoever which is really upsetting.

Ang
    Hi sweetie, Do you still need advice?

I compete and take var. I took it because I had to do soooooooo much cardio for my competition that I didn't want to deplete all my muscle just to get stage ready. I recommend giving yourself many weeks on a super strict diet because losing fat takes time. and all these people in pictures are coming from show preps and haven't had water in a few hours and what not...so don't go based off of pictures because people don't walk around looking like that. But eat, and eat super super clean. no salt... and super clean lol

I loaded with 5mg a day for the first week....went up to 10 mg for the contest prep. then went back to 5mg when tapering off for a week. However, on my second cycle I loaded with 5mg a day for 2 weeks. didn't do any PCT as I have been on Zoloft for years and have been totally fine post cycle. Also, being on birth control and taking var has ZERO drug interactions. My old roommate is a doctor so I ask her everything lol

Quote Originally Posted by sterlingtt View Post
    I thinks it's both funny and disgusting how many women think it's cool to take steroids. Like the "Blondie" girl; if that's her in the picture, Pleeeeease. She is a chunky tank. I know many women who bust their asses in the gym, and/ or swim, run, bicycling etc. who do NOT use or WOULD not use steroids. These women I speak of are in great shape and look like females. What the hell is up with these very average looking females (average looking at best) who get no attention from men, so they go to extremes trying to get lean/muscular, in an attempt to turn heads. News flash- the fat lady in the circus gets looks too, it doesnt mean people are admiring her. I get so dam sick of these scanks prancing around the gyms wearing next to nothing, just to show their gross muscles. Blondie is a bloated, big husky girl, who looks like she does'nt even workout, and she is giving advice on how to train and take roids. DISGUSTING. Then you have these other girls with sunken faces and onion skin abs, which in NOT attractive on a female (can you say tranvestite?) Open a swimsuit catelog, or a husler/playboy/penthouse, that's what guys (at least the vast majority) like. Ladies, you're not fooling anyone. It's obvious your on roids, so quit trying to sell everyone on your hard work and dedication. Most of these juiced idiots dont train worth a dam. I am not ragging on the massive pro female bodybuilder types. They at least don't try to hide what they are doing. But you so called "fitness/figure" girls act like you're not on steroids, when in fact most are. Very hypocritical. It that look appeals to a woman, that is good for her, and its her choice to stive to achieve that look. But for God's sake, can you please stop trying to get attention from people contantly. Do it for yourselves, and not for everyone else. Pathetic. Last thing, quit acting like you are in good shape. Bodybuilding is all about appearance, not being in shape. If most of you girls were to take a REAL physical fitness test (military style) you couldnt even chin yourselves 1 dam time, or run worth a crap. And people are supposed to be impressed by your drug induced muscles. You are a joke!!!!!
    hahahahahahahaha

Default Best Repy ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by robbiek426 View Post
    Your about fucking retarded. A. Anavar doesn't cause masculinization in females at a low dose. B. Ever thought blonde might be a fitness model where curve and proportion are what matter not muscle size, regardless of what she is who the fuck are you. Sorry blonde, not white knighting you.
    Also, what do you know about being in shape? I was special forces for 6 years, I'm sure I could tell you a story about mental and physical toughness. Take your pansy ass back to bodybuilding.com where it's cool to be 6'2 180lbs and call yourself a bodybuilder. This is a steroid site, we all know how hard we work, you can come do legs with me sometime, I'll dare you to walk away. There is no such thing as drug induced muscle, heres your proof, you were once and still act like a 15 year old. You had high test levels at one time, obviously no more because you came on here PMSing about how scrawny you are. It's not my fault you played world of Warcraft while others played with weights. That's your fault ass clown. When you grow up and want to talk like a young man come back, till then go to bb.com son.

Rob
    That is one of the best reply's I have ever read x Well said Rob x I'd train legs with you anyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    We get it that you don't like the look of muscle in women
    You think it's just about muscle?
    People tend to forget that this stuff is still based on a MALE hormone at its base. Voice, facial features etc. can all follow eventually... the issue is that it's so slow that people don't realize until it's too late--yes, even from a "mild" compound like anavar. Is it likely from just a couple runs? No of course not.. but let's not fool ourselves into thinking that it's not a consideration.
    Those who truly accept that from the outset will always get my respect, it's the other camp (those in denial about what they are putting into their bodies) that probably need a reality check. Our choices have consequences & even the most mild of steroids are still very powerful;; they are only mild in comparison to others, it's all relative.
    Last edited by Optimal; 09-12-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information