Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Angry does testosterone and winstrol helps with man boobs ?
    hello guys...


    I have fatty tissues on my breast since i was a teen ager.... and i didn't started any cycle before ... but i am starting stanazol and ephedrine ..... and i am not a fat guy ... i am 188cm tall and i weight 93 kilos and i work out a lot but i am suffering from this man boobs ... i never get ride of them ..... so i am asking if i will take testosterone and stanazol will it help in this man bitch boobs issue ? ...

    Please i need your help ?

  2. #2
    drock99
    Guest
    I wouldn't rely on it, winstrol increases your free test level, which in turn can increase estrogen. Your best bet would be letro and or aromasin. Clen could be used to lose some of the fat too.

  3. #3
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    If you are looking for gyno reversal dont do AAS or Clen.

    The only thing that MAY work is Letro....

    Clarification and goals would be nice to figure out exactly what you are looking to do...?

  4. #4
    Amateur Bodybuilder lartinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    12
    Nolvadex is an option just don't stack it with
    letro. I disagree with the Winstrol (winny) comment.
    Dht derivatives will help and not hurt you.

  5. #5
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Nolvadex is an option just don't stack it with
    letro. I disagree with the Winstrol (winny) comment.
    Dht derivatives will help and not hurt you.
    I'd like to know exactly what he is trying to accomplish...

    The title of the thread asks if Test and winstrol will help with man boobs?
    Is he under the impression it will cure gyno?
    Is he just hoping it will be a added side effect to a cycle of both Test and winny?

    What are his exact goals here?

    If its a just a first cycle and is just worried about further adding to his man boobs...I suggest he just run Test and an AI.

    Winny is not worth running IMO just for anti estrogen effects. Its to damn hard on joints, scalp and prostate...

    Give us some more info bud please...

  6. #6
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Nolvadex is an option just don't stack it with
    letro.
    Also just wondering why you told him that nolva is a option? Its an option but not a good one when compaired to a Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Just save Nolve for PCT...

    Also why cant you stack it with Letro?
    Please enlighten me.
    Last edited by Ythrashin; 07-07-2010 at 10:55 PM.

  7. #7
    BRICKHOUSE JBricks1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    I'd like to know exactly what he is trying to accomplish...

    The title of the thread asks if Test and winstrol will help with man boobs?
    Is he under the impression it will cure gyno?
    Is he just hoping it will be a added side effect to a cycle of both Test and winny?

    What are his exact goals here?

    If its a just a first cycle and is just worried about further adding to his man boobs...I suggest he just run Test and an AI.

    Winny is not worth running IMO just for anti estrogen effects. Its to damn hard on joints, scalp and prostate...

    Give us some more info bud please...
    Sound like he is asking if he does Winstrol (winny) and test will that reduce the fatty tissue in his chest area.

  8. #8
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JBricks1 View Post
    Sound like he is asking if he does Winstrol (winny) and test will that reduce the fatty tissue in his chest area.
    Thats what I gathered...and that fatty tissue is gyno...

    If that is the case Test and Winstrol (winny) is not the answer.

  9. #9
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    I'd like to know exactly what he is trying to accomplish...

    The title of the thread asks if Test and winstrol will help with man boobs?
    Is he under the impression it will cure gyno?
    Is he just hoping it will be a added side effect to a cycle of both Test and winny?

    What are his exact goals here?

    If its a just a first cycle and is just worried about further adding to his man boobs...I suggest he just run Test and an AI.

    Winny is not worth running IMO just for anti estrogen effects. Its to damn hard on joints, scalp and prostate...

    Give us some more info bud please...







    Thnx alot guys for you support

    anyways i am askin yeaah how to remove them. they are really annoying ,,,,, i started stanazol and ephedrine 2 weeks ago but i feel stanazol is doing something wrong to my tests ... and i can see the affects of stanazol and eph on my body in losing weight... BUT nothing affecting the man boobs shit.... i can feel the muscles under them ..... anyway i have read alot about estorgen... and i think this is from estorgen... thats why i asked about if i am going to take testosterone will it help ? ? in removing this man shit boobs ??........... and my goal for the ppl who askin is to remove the man boobs and enjoy the muscles i have.... easy and simple
    Last edited by zewolfen; 07-08-2010 at 06:31 AM.

  10. #10
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    This is posted from another forum


    <<<How do I know if I have gyno?
    If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.>>>




    Okay if this is true ..... why i dont have any lumps under my nippls .... why there is nothing hurt me under my nippls if what i have is gyno ? ? ? ??

  11. #11
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zewolfen View Post
    This is posted from another forum


    <<<How do I know if I have gyno?
    If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.>>>




    Okay if this is true ..... why i dont have any lumps under my nippls .... why there is nothing hurt me under my nippls if what i have is gyno ? ? ? ??
    Thats is just the start of gyno... If you have a bad case it will develop into glandular "man boobs"....

    What you are doing will not help... adding Test without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will probably further add to the gyno.

    Being that it sounds like you have a very bad case of gyno I doubt that Letro or a combo of letro/nolva will get rid of it. It may reduce it somewhat....
    Your only option may be surgery....

    Could you post pics?

    Letro is most effective to reverse gyno. Nolva was used when it was the only option and may still be used in today in pubescent boys....

    Usually peeps use a combo of Letro/prami or Letro/Nolva.

    Letro and Nolva can be used together with no ill effects. They work in two different ways to combat estrogen...

    The only downfall about using letro is that it will eliminate almost all your estrogen. Causing sides like low libido,sore joints....

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    Thats is just the start of gyno... If you have a bad case it will develop into glandular "man boobs"....

    What you are doing will not help... adding Test without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will probably further add to the gyno.

    Being that it sounds like you have a very bad case of gyno I doubt that Letro or a combo of letro/nolva will get rid of it. It may reduce it somewhat....
    Your only option may be surgery....

    Could you post pics?

    Letro is most effective to reverse gyno. Nolva was used when it was the only option and may still be used in today in pubescent boys....

    Usually peeps use a combo of Letro/prami or Letro/Nolva.

    Letro and Nolva can be used together with no ill effects. They work in two different ways to combat estrogen...

    The only downfall about using letro is that it will eliminate almost all your estrogen. Causing sides like low libido,sore joints....









    Okay i will post pics after few mints but it looks bad but man i am not starting gyno ... because i have this man boobs since i was a 13 years old and now i am 25 .... and what is the full name of the letro ...and by the way i live in egypt so i have to check if there is letro here or no.........and there is another thing..i feel winstrol is killing my joints ... ifeel like i have low libido .... and my balls hurt .... and i used to hae thick sperms now its sooo like water ..

  13. #13
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zewolfen View Post
    Okay i will post pics after few mints but it looks bad but man i am not starting gyno ... because i have this man boobs since i was a 13 years old and now i am 25 .... and what is the full name of the letro ...and by the way i live in egypt so i have to check if there is letro here or no.........and there is another thing..i feel winstrol is killing my joints ... ifeel like i have low libido .... and my balls hurt .... and i used to hae thick sperms now its sooo like water ..
    That is what happens when you run winstrol without Test. It shuts sown your natural test production and kills your libido.
    Winstrol is also notorious for causing joint pain.

  14. #14
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Unhappy
    [COLOR="Red"]this is my pictures

    pics removed
    Last edited by zewolfen; 07-10-2010 at 11:08 PM.

  15. #15
    Novice JOEYTHEJEW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale FL
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    That is what happens when you run winstrol without Test. It shuts sown your natural test production and kills your libido.
    Winstrol is also notorious for causing joint pain.
    scary...

  16. #16
    Diamond in the rough* Nessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    6
    imo.. u shouldnt have touched any type of steroid! looks like u have gyno.

    fist.. u shouldnt be taking steroids at ur bf. u should have built a good base. ( higher % of bf increases ur chances of GYNO!! ) 2nd.... Winstrol (winny) only?? thats ur second problem... u show that u've done lil research on aas to start it. i kno lots of ppl swear by Winstrol (winny) only cycles.. but its not recommended, most ppl can get really fu*ked up it.
    if i were you... get off aas and go to the doc.. get more experience in the gym and do a lil more research b4 u start ur next cycle.

  17. #17
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by JOEYTHEJEW View Post
    scary...



    yaah it scares the hell out of me ... i am thinkin to start testolic in this cycle

  18. #18
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    imo.. u shouldnt have touched any type of steroid! looks like u have gyno.

    fist.. u shouldnt be taking steroids at ur bf. u should have built a good base. ( higher % of bf increases ur chances of GYNO!! ) 2nd.... Winstrol (winny) only?? thats ur second problem... u show that u've done lil research on aas to start it. i kno lots of ppl swear by Winstrol (winny) only cycles.. but its not recommended, most ppl can get really fu*ked up it.
    if i were you... get off aas and go to the doc.. get more experience in the gym and do a lil more research b4 u start ur next cycle.








    How fucked did they get ?? and did they recovered from it ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i am feelings a lil pains ...... ... and i am thinking to take tesolic now in this cycle and after i finsh it ..i iwill have to take PCT..... but my dream to kill this fucked fatty tissues on my breast .... i know you guys going to help me...


    But how do i know i have gyno ? ? ? ? i have searched online.,... having gyno coz some lumps and pains under the nippls ..... but i dont have any lumps or any pains....
    Last edited by zewolfen; 07-08-2010 at 10:18 AM.

  19. #19
    tootie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zewolfen View Post
    How fucked did they get ?? and did they recovered from it ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i am feelings a lil pains ...... ... and i am thinking to take tesolic now in this cycle and after i finsh it ..i iwill have to take PCT..... but my dream to kill this fucked fatty tissues on my breast .... i know you guys going to help me...


    But how do i know i have gyno ? ? ? ? i have searched online.,... having gyno coz some lumps and pains under the nippls ..... but dont have any lumps or any pains....
    dude there's no question about it, you have gyno. LIsten to people's advice; drop the wini. dont take test. ephedrine wont rid gyno.

    See a doctor. you're probably going to need a surgical procedure to remove them at that degree. The procedure is excision of the gynocemastia and potentially partial/full excision of the mammary glands

  20. #20
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tootie View Post
    dude there's no question about it, you have gyno. LIsten to people's advice; drop the wini. dont take test. ephedrine wont rid gyno.

    See a doctor. you're probably going to need a surgical procedure to remove them at that degree. The procedure is excision of the gynocemastia and potentially partial/full excision of the mammary glands



    and how do i know its gyno ? ? ?? ? as i said before i have searched online about the gyno .... and what i have is not gyno as i think so because gyno cozez lumps and pains and i dont feel any thing like that just a fatty tissues i think ,,,
    Last edited by zewolfen; 07-08-2010 at 10:37 AM.

  21. #21
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    I agree you should talk to a doc. Your gyno is to severe to reverse with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

    Like I said before the lumps/pain is only present at the beginning of gyno.

  22. #22
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zewolfen View Post
    and how do i know its gyno ? ? ?? ? as i said before i have searched online about the gyno .... and what i have is not gyno as i think so because gyno cozez lumps and pains and i dont feel any thing like that just a fatty tissues i think ,,,
    Gyno is fatty tissue bro...

  23. #23
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    Gyno is fatty tissue bro...
    I did visit to a doc but he said you just need a diet and i am on a diet and i lose fat from all over my body except this shit ,,,,,, and i dont wanna go on surgery ...... is there is any thing else could help ? ? i have them for like 14 years and now i am feed up with them......

  24. #24
    Diamond in the rough* Nessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    6
    well dont take steroids.. that makes it worse!!

    take letro.. JUST LETRO. no AAS.

  25. #25
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Dieting and reducing BF will help I believe.... It will probably make them less severe but you will still have gyno to some degree.

    You dont need AAS to diet and lose bodyfat.

    You need to eat right and cardio your ass off.

    Go talk to 3J in the diet section.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By cyclegtr in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:14 PM
  2. By 40ozFatality in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 03:13 PM
  3. By MLB56 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 09:07 PM
  4. By SMaK in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps





3Js Nutrition Network