Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Rookie
    Why does T400 hurt so bad?
    Can somebody tell me why T400 hurts so damn bad anywhere I put it? If i do my ass, quad, shoulder im done for at least a week in that particular area of injection. I mean I get serious pain along with a hard area of the injection site. My ass was as big as another planet and very, very red. Now my quad just plain hurt but didn't get red. I just did another injection Thursday and this time i used Decca 300 with the T400 and this time ZERO Pain. Can somebody explain to me why I have zero pain as long as I use the Decca with it.

becuase the deca is cutting the concentration down.. t400 hurts almost everybody. when ugls try to slam 400mg in 1ml its usually not a good thing..

Rookie
    Im using the LIXUS brand. It's really good stuff but the T400 is nasty. When u say the Decca is cutting the concentration down is that bad? I've been using gear for almost a year now on and off but i'm getting serious into lifting so any info would be apprecitated.

no its not bad at all.. think of it as diluting..

tootie
    Test400 is always going to hurt.

Rookie
    I can't believe how bad T400 hurts by itself! I will never use it as a stand alone now that I've stacked Decca 300 with the T. Do you think 3 cc's of T and 3 cc's of Decca are too much every week. I take 1 of each Mon, Wed, Fri. I was also considering taking Tri Tren blend 180 Tues,and Thurs.

1200mg test? 900mg deca?

Rookie
    Yes I've been taking this stack for 3 weeks now and I'm seeing huge gains in mass, and strength. I'm never sore anymore and I usually do about 20 sets per body part. It's to the point now where I don't think I'm doing enough. I'm 40 and I feel like a 25 year old kid. Im also taking a 1/2 cc everyday of oral Arimadex for PCT.

tootie
    i mean...if you've had about 10 years of cycle experience that'd be a great cyle..if not be careful man

The concentration or the compounds used to make the concentration so high is what's causing the discomfort. I would recommend cutting it with Deca as previously explained. Also, I will move this to the appropriate forum for you. 1200mg Test and 900mg Deca is ALOT. I would recommend cutting that to 2/3's if not in half.

Rookie
    Hello, thanks for the insight. I'm new to the gear game and I've been told that with my body size and the mass I already have it wouldn't be a problem with the amount of MG per week I'm taking. I can't believe how much it's driving me to lift. Im lifting 5 days per week along with 4 days a week of hard cardio. I'm never sore, and I mean EVER. I don't know how to explain it but I do at least 20 sets per body part and I have to force myself to stop because I don't think I'm getting enough out of it. Anybody experience what I am talking about?

Away
    Quote Originally Posted by Don71 View Post
    Hello, thanks for the insight. I'm new to the gear game and I've been told that with my body size and the mass I already have it wouldn't be a problem with the amount of MG per week I'm taking. I can't believe how much it's driving me to lift. Im lifting 5 days per week along with 4 days a week of hard cardio. I'm never sore, and I mean EVER. I don't know how to explain it but I do at least 20 sets per body part and I have to force myself to stop because I don't think I'm getting enough out of it. Anybody experience what I am talking about?
    Yes... You are on cycle bud. Almost all of us feel that way while on the juice.

tootie
    Steroids usually make me high...wait isn't that what they're meant for?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    IMO,, It's not so bad just the first pin then the second in the same spot it goes away much easier..

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    high ba levels

dude, just get some sterile oil and cut it with that. I had the T-mix from Global and it freakin burned like fire! Listen to these guys, it's just a high concentration...cut it!

when you cut with sterile oil you are losing mgs

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Don't be a wimp take the pain it's worth the results....

Olympian Bodybuilder
    i was running syntrop 450 and let me tell you that fn hurt. the first shot of that was like being hit with a burning hot poker.
    the BA is higher to pull that much test into 1ml. but i stopped trying to slam a full ml and dropped it back to a half ml and worked it back up over a few weeks. i got use to it and it was fine there after.

test 250 is good enough for me

Rookie
    Even though I'm a newbie ive been reading a lot on t4 and everyone says the same either mix it with other juice or take the pain. I can say that personally my ass feels like it was hit with a sledgehammer. Felt great about an hour afterwards but two to three I went to stand up and it killed. Try warming it up and rubbbbnbbbnbb the area before and after you inject. And these pain relieving alcohol whipes helped a little. You can also try half a dose in each shoulder or each cheek split it up half a mil two times a week even still works out to 1 mil a week. Good luck I'll let you know if anything works for me
    maplestring likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizewize View Post
    IMO,, It's not so bad just the first pin then the second in the same spot it goes away much easier..
    Stupid question. But you're saying inject in the same spot for the second week? Is that cool for all the following weeks too because I'm thinking I should switch it up but who knows it's my first cycle

its the ba content on the higher mgs

Rookie
    Im going threw the same pain right now! Im on week 7 of Test400 12ml and every shot has hurt just as bad. This week i tried putting a half ML in each butt cheek and its still rough! I run it under hot water for like 10min's before sticking, which helped but still painful. So, i have a question for the vet's...i also have a bottle of test 250, which doesn't hurt at all, that i stack with the 400 (1ml of 400 on Monday an 1ml of 250 on Wed). Should i try mixing them to together? How much of the 250 would it take to dilute the 400? 1ml of 250 and half ml of 400? I have 4ml of T400 left and i think 6ml of 250....

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyto33 View Post
    i was running syntrop 450 and let me tell you that fn hurt. the first shot of that was like being hit with a burning hot poker.
    the BA is higher to pull that much test into 1ml. but i stopped trying to slam a full ml and dropped it back to a half ml and worked it back up over a few weeks. i got use to it and it was fine there after.
    The BA isn't higher in 400 to hold it in solution. It would be the BB.... BA is used as a preservative to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the vial. 2% or 3% BA in a vial is plenty and that is the same for 250 test or 400. It is the amount of BB used that is different. 0-15% BB used with Enanthate to hold 250 in solution but I use 20% BB to hold 400 in solution.
    The reason for the burn is not the Chemicals used BB or BA, the reason is the super saturated concentration of Test powders crammed into one little vial! This is just so much in one area that the body's inflammation reaction takes over and is forming an abscess around the compound because it is in too concentrated of a dose! Adding the deca (which is not as reactive to the body's inflammation process) dilutes the solution of test down to a bearable level.
    You can take 1cc of the 400 and draw it up into a pin and then 3/4 cc of GSO (sterile) and run it under hot water for a bit, flick it around and then pin it and you will be fine but you might as well be buying two bottles of test 200 and shooting 2cc a shot..... same thing!!!
    Test 400 is for ppl whose bodies have become resistant to extreme doses of test per week and even still then, alot of guys experience knots and inflammation.

Chemist
    Toshiro likes this.