Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default Hey guys. Got my 20mg Winny tablets today, got a Question
    I've done my research on this AS, now that I have it, I wanted to kno something else; Should I consume more (I normally try to consume 1 gallon/day) water than normal? Also, there anything you guys recommend? I'm going to be taking "Liver Care" with this do to its 17aa substance. But is there anything alse you guys rec??
    Thanks in advance!

nothing?

Novice
    are you running test alongside your winny,if not i wouldnt waste your time with this cycle

Novice
    is this your first cycle?

20 mg s a day of Winstrol (winny) alone will only shut you down...imo...
    Age 50
    5 11

Cancer comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Cam01 View Post
    I've done my research on this AS, now that I have it, I wanted to kno something else; Should I consume more (I normally try to consume 1 gallon/day) water than normal? Also, there anything you guys recommend? I'm going to be taking "Liver Care" with this do to its 17aa substance. But is there anything alse you guys rec??
    Thanks in advance!
    you say youve done your research and then you say you bought winnie to run at 20 mg by itself .WTF
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    you say youve done your research and then you say you bought winnie to run at 20 mg by itself .WTF
    Well, thanks for laughing at me. And yes, that is exactly what I did. In a lot of listings of "Winstrol" on google, it advises for men to take 20-50mg of winny/day. It also says that it is effective alone, but that you can stack it wit something else. A lot of ppl talk without knowledge backing up their comment. No need to laugh/insult me. If you didn't have anything of use to say, u shouldn't have even commented.
    I don't go around shitting in ppls threads, I'd expect nothing different for me. Thank you.

I'm taking whinny at 50mgs ed bro, wouldn't run it more then 6 or 7 wks. I can tell you my shoulders have never been this tight before. I can hardly grab the squad bar when its on my shoulders, takes a little bit for me to loosen up.

Quote Originally Posted by surfdog View Post
    I'm taking whinny at 50mgs ed bro, wouldn't run it more then 6 or 7 wks. I can tell you my shoulders have never been this tight before. I can hardly grab the squad bar when its on my shoulders, takes a little bit for me to loosen up.
    So 20 mg shouldn't be to rough on my liver nor on my joints.

Well, thanks for laughing at me. And yes, that is exactly what I did. In a lot of listings of "Winstrol" on google, it advises for men to take 20-50mg of winny/day. It also says that it is effective alone, but that you can stack it wit something else. A lot of ppl talk without knowledge backing up their comment. No need to laugh/insult me. If you didn't have anything of use to say, u shouldn't have even commented.
    I don't go around shitting in ppls threads, I'd expect nothing different for me. Thank you.
    a young man probablly produces 200-250 mg of test a week . 20 mg a day times 7 = 140 mg a week of winstrol . winstrol isnt as strong as test and when you take winstrol your natural test will shut down.do the math and quit getting huffy.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    test is king, i would never suggest an oral only cycle but hey its your health do what you will it doesnt seem like you are willing to listen. the guys on here are just trying to help you make the best of your cycle, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    a young man probablly produces 200-250 mg of test a week . 20 mg a day times 7 = 140 mg a week of winstrol . winstrol isnt as strong as test and when you take winstrol your natural test will shut down.do the math and quit getting huffy.
    So you're saying to up my dose?

Novice
    he said that because your Winstrol (winny) cycle on it's own is fuking retarded all it will do is harden you up whilst ON cycle and you will be lucky to gain and keep anything from it. Why not go with test? or atleast another injectable you will regret wasting your money on a Winstrol (winny) only cycle i have never met anyone who doesn't.

If you want a low dose cycle try 400 mg of test e s or c...with 50 mg of winstrol a day...aromasine at 12.5 ed to 25 a day to control bloat..

As indicated by dawg, 20 ml s of Winstrol (winny) a day wil turn your natty test off = equal s dead dick and all the associated potential mental issue s that accompany no test in your body..low energy, depression ...if your scared of needle s find a new hobby/lifestyle...no disrespect..
    Age 50
    5 11

Cancer comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    If you want a low dose cycle try 400 mg of test e s or c...with 50 mg of winstrol a day...aromasine at 12.5 ed to 25 a day to control bloat..

As indicated by dawg, 20 ml s of Winstrol (winny) a day wil turn your natty test off = equal s dead dick and all the associated potential mental issue s that accompany no test in your body..low energy, depression ...if your scared of needle s find a new hobby/lifestyle...no disrespect..
    Ok, so do you guys think that by up'ing my dose it'll be better for not have needle dick? Another thing, I'm not afraid of needles, not at all. I'm just not financially stabled enough to get the entire thing. So will have to settle for this...for now.
    I have a paypal account wit a credit card on file. But no cash. If I can get Test somewhere and pay wit Paypal, it'll be great. I will do it.
    Last edited by Cam01; 06-07-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Novice
    dude best advice i could give you is train naturally and save up until you have the cash to buy enought test to run 12 weeks save the Winstrol (winny) and run that towards the end of your cycle followed by a proper post cycle therapy (pct) that way you will be happy with the results of your cycle and you will also keep most of your gains
    just my 2 cents

I ran a winstrol only cycle several yrs ago at 200 mg a week for 8 weeks, my muscles hardened up while on, my joints hurt like hell and all I got outta it was a little bit harder look for the 8 weeks and it went away when cycle was over. I was on injectable Winstrol (winny). Winstrol has its place but not alone, like said above save it get some test and stack them, or run it and waste your money and be mad at yourself later for wasting what you could've had if you had just waited for some test. Not trying to be a dick bro just telling you it didnt work for me, Good luck with your choice and let us know how it goes.

Well, after some much negative feedback, I decided to go ahead and wait. I am now looking into a "real" cycle. Just have to research a bit more. As of now, I'm thinking of Test C for 10-12 weeks with the last two weeks adding Winstrol (winny). How's this cycle? Next cycle I will be adding Tren wit w/e I take! I'm considering it now...wit this cycle. Test/Tren wit nothing else (other then post cycle therapy (pct) at the end). Thanks for all the responses..even the negative ones.

uniquemicals
Thread Information