Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    5
    Opinions on Primobolan (methenolone acetate)
    Never used this before doing some research on it and was looking for some feedback from those that use or have used this. What is you opinion on this substance. This would be stacked with tren a and obvioulsy test if I decide to run my other thought would be to stack EQ with Tren. Any feedback on Primobolan would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Metal Head fleverglades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SouthEast
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    6
    i dont like stuff that is harsh on liver - the oral version is. the TREN is gonna do all you want anyway.
    suspended for misuse of messaging system

  3. #3
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Big Ten football country
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    5
    I have some and will use it with a little Test E to cruise on.I got a great deal on it or I never would have bought it.I think there are more affordable solutions available instead of fooling around with expensive 100mg/ml dose primo.

  4. #4
    Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in the interwebs
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    i dont like stuff that is harsh on liver - the oral version is. the TREN is gonna do all you want anyway.
    It is not 17alkalated, I don't believe it is liver toxic. I have not used it though.

  5. #5
    Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in the interwebs
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by C Wood View Post
    I have some and will use it with a little Test E to cruise on.I got a great deal on it or I never would have bought it.I think there are more affordable solutions available instead of fooling around with expensive 100mg/ml dose primo.
    Are you talking about methenolone enanthate? (injectable) I think he is asking about the oral version methenolone acetate, which isn't too expensive if you buy raw.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Greazy-Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badmofo View Post
    It is not 17alkalated, I don't believe it is liver toxic. I have not used it though.
    i agree beetlejuice.. ive heard primo oral is a waste for this reason.. never used it personally.. but primo depot is nice if you can find it legit.. painful and expensive.. but very nice..

  7. #7
    Amateur Bodybuilder b_saan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Greazy-Pickle View Post
    i agree beetlejuice.. ive heard primo oral is a waste for this reason.. never used it personally.. but primo depot is nice if you can find it legit.. painful and expensive.. but very nice..
    Its not a waste per se you just have to take an awful lot of it to get any effect from it as a high percentage is destroyed by the liver upon ingestion.

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By beaf in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. By Zonly1 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:14 AM
  3. By gogetter in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 09:24 AM
  4. By Sickly in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:40 PM
  5. By StoneColdNTO in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:58 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network



mr supps





mr supps