Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Default Geting the righ syringe for Test E injection.
    Hey.. So i got a 10 week Test E cycle in effect soon. Next step for me, getin the proper syringe for adminastration. Look, i don't want to sound like a freak'n Pus** or anything, but i kinda want 2 go with the smallest needle that will get the job done. Never been a needle person my self LOL.
    When i was younger i cursed out a nurse and when't a-wall on her for just drawing blood from me. Long time ago, but it still wasn't a good sight. She had to call in people for help. I think she was scared i might do somethin stupid.

Anyways got over the fear for the most part. That bullshi* happened way back when i was like 13 or somethin. Just wondering if any of you vets out there can stire me in the right direction on this one. This will be my first cycle, and i dont want 2 F*** anything up by geting the wrong pin to jab my stuff with. Any advice on this topic? Thank you...

Novice
    All i will be injecting is Test E @ 500 per week.
    test will be split into 2 shots a week maken it 250.
    the 250=1ml. So the syringe dosnt need to be anything crazy. Im just jabin 1ml in me at a time.

i studied this topic for months before i did my first pin, and searched. 25g is your deal i'd say. you need bigger to withdraw it will make things easier...

Novice
    whats that come out to about 1inch , 1inch and a half.
    p.s. if anyone knows a good site to buy syringes with needle, it would be helpfull. maybe even a pack of em. I dont wanna be reusen the same thing. Like everyone else, I want the injection to be as clean as possible. Lol. I'v done so much reasearch into what i am going to be takeing that i left out how to take it properly. I def. should have looked into the injectin aspect more. any advice or sorce of were to buy would be good. Thank you

Novice
    jimbo79- what part of the body do you think will be the best site for injecting? what is your typical injestion site of preference? I know most use thigh or A**. I might have a prob with jabin my as* knowing i cant see where im jabin my as* check or will it go smooth? Any advice on this would be good.

Rui for pins.. and 25g 1inch.. also get 18g to draw with.. if yor body fat is high youll need 23g 1 1/2.. but honestly if your that scared of needles you shouldnt be using them.. either get some1 to do it for you or dont do it.. if you pass out with a needle stuck in your ass it could get ugly..

Quote Originally Posted by Squanto View Post
    jimbo79- what part of the body do you think will be the best site for injecting? what is your typical injestion site of preference? I know most use thigh or A**. I might have a prob with jabin my as* knowing i cant see where im jabin my as* check or will it go smooth? Any advice on this would be good.
    my favorites in order
    glute (best period)
    delt
    quad..

Novice
    I see your from CANADA. you guys already won the olympics. Hope a U.S. team wins the cup atleast. Not trin to be a A**hole or nothin. Just sayin...
    so 25g is good..

<~~~~~~ far from canada..

Novice
    glute -sounds good. thanks. 25g 1inch will prob do the trick.. Dont worrie im not gonna passout with a needle in my asscheck LOL. might be better of jabin my as* though. atleast i wont have to look at it right...

Novice
    was talkin bout jimbo for the canada stuff. never mind that talk.

wrong.. you better look.. theres a small area to shoot in.. upper outer.. also when you aspirate youll need to see whats going on..

Novice
    yeah.. good point. If you like glute.think i will take your word for it and give it a shot~double meaning ha..

let me get this straight thou..
    lets say i get a 3cc syringe. that should do right... 3ccs=1ml
    -next some 25g 1" needles, but i should also get 18 g needles to draw with right?
    I can use the same syringe for both drawing and injecting right? just switch the needle when im done drawing from vial, and i should be good to jab?

Novice
    greazy yor the shi*. Thanks for the help by the way!

yeah.. good point. If you like glute.think i will take your word for it and give it a shot~double meaning ha..

let me get this straight thou..
    lets say i get a 3cc syringe. that should do right... 3ccs=1ml
    -next some 25g 1" needles, but i should also get 18 g needles to draw with right?
    I can use the same syringe for both drawing and injecting right? just switch the needle when im done drawing from vial, and i should be good to jab?
    1cc = 1ml.. and yes you can use the same syringe just change the tips after drawing.. seriously bro you have not done enough research.. you should keep asking questions and keep reading before you jump into this..

Novice
    yeah.. i know. not expecting my goods for atleat another 2 weeks. i def neglected the injecting part. within the time it takes to get my product hopefully i will have it down tho. If not , i will not even atempt to administer untill i fully understand the process behind it. Your right. and thanks for the help.

Novice
    so here is how i would aproch injection with what i know...
    1)Get the 18g in syringe
    2)draw some air in it
    3)tip the vial upsidedown
    4)draw air into vial to creat some air pressure
    5)draw 1 ml of test e
    6)switch the pin to a 25g
    7)make sure skin and needle are clean and aim for the glute
    sound about right....
    one, question i have is the the vial will be full when i get it. Will i still hve enough room in it to inject air in to create a little pressure for drawing the test e?

and everything above is still rough lol, not like i am about to tri doing this 2marro...just so anyone reading knows
    i still need 2 gather info,and feel like i am ready!

Man i have been using 22 1 1/2 for glutes and delts, fuck that shit! it just too much on my delts, I let about 1/2 in out but still . i tried to pin my quad with it and it hurted like hell...i just placed an order for 23 and some 25.....

Lol! I could only imagine falling asleep with a needle in your ass. It'd be real bad if you landed on it.

I'm running Test E right now. I started out with 22g needles cause the pharmacy here was out of 23g. Then I discovered 25g! I use 25gauge 1inch 3ml needles now. It's the perfect needle for anything I need to do. =) The pharmacy here lets me buy them in boxes of 100 for $25.

so here is how i would aproch injection with what i know...
    1)Get the 18g in syringe
    2)draw some air in it
    3)tip the vial upsidedown
    4)draw air into vial to creat some air pressure
    5)draw 1 ml of test e
    6)switch the pin to a 25g
    7)make sure skin and needle are clean and aim for the glute
    sound about right....
    one, question i have is the the vial will be full when i get it. Will i still hve enough room in it to inject air in to create a little pressure for drawing the test e?

and everything above is still rough lol, not like i am about to tri doing this 2marro...just so anyone reading knows
    i still need 2 gather info,and feel like i am ready!
    if your using an 18g you wont needd to put air into the vial.. but yes theres plenty of room.. it wont be completely filled.. whatever your taking out is about what you put in..

Competitive Powerlifter SFGiants's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greazy-Pickle View Post
    <~~~~~~ far from canada..
    Where ever your from I know one thing for sure them girls sure them pickle.

I love a girl that loves her some pickle!

Competitive Powerlifter SFGiants's Avatar
    I don't use 25's because the Test E I have is ICN's and it's thick and I have so many 23's it's not worth buying 25's for the prop.

I draw with 20's for prop and 18's for ICN's.

I was a dumbass my very 1st pin and so excited I drew the ICN's with the 23's which was a mess and pinned with the 20's in my quad so if I can take that then 23's are nothing.

When I hear whining at pinning bigger then 25's it makes me wonder if said person should be pinning at all LOL not saying 25's are for pussies because if I didn't have a shit load of 23's I'd get 25's for the prop.

I've used 22s when its all I could get and I pin my quads and glutes. Doesn't hurt anymore then the 23, but I might try 25s just for the hell of it

Junior Bodybuilder
    Glutes dont hurt whatsoever seriously, I was also very scared and you can hardly feel anything.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I wouldnt use a 18 ga needle to pull from a vial.I've done that before and it destroys the stopper and you can end up with floaters in the vial.I use a 21 ga pin to poke the vial and shoot with a 27ga 1.25" needle in the glutes,quads and side delts.

I use a blow dryer set on low for 5 minutes about 12" from the vial to heat it up for easier handling.It makes a huge difference ,especially with thicker oil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information