Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default can steroids really help me?
    First time poster, long time reader...My question is just what the title states. Can steroids help me? I'm 19 years old and consider myself in outstanding shape, im 6'3, and 210 lbs. I have been weight lifting since September of 2009 and have made outstanding gains in strength and endurance. My downfall is loose extra skin that I have around my lower stomic and chest. When i was 17 i lost over 100lbs in about 4 months in a very unhealthy manner and my skin never recovered or really showed signs of improving. I have my bodyfat down to 6%, bench 315, and sqaut 405. Can i use steroids to to put on major amounts of muscle so that my skin will be tight again?

Novice
    Dude at 19 you should still have natural test production comparable to that of a lot of 30-somethings mid cycle. No need for enhancement at such a young age IMO. Study up on it for a few years, keep growing and learning, then hit it when you're really ready.

Quote Originally Posted by jh1551 View Post
    Dude at 19 you should still have natural test production comparable to that of a lot of 30-somethings mid cycle. No need for enhancement at such a young age IMO. Study up on it for a few years, keep growing and learning, then hit it when you're really ready.
    Thank you for you response. Normally i would really agree with your response but a very good friend of mine who has been taking steroids since he was 15(now 30) wants me to try this to fix my problem. He gave me 3 diff pills to take 3 times a day...Formadrol, Methyl D-1, and Methyl Masterdrol. After about 3 weeks of this he wants me to start "decabol" injectables and then after a cycle of that move on to cycles of "trenabol" till i get the results that i want.

19 is stupid 15 EVEN worse. so if a guy tells you hes been smoking crack since he was 15 that makes it a good choice since your 19 anmd older then 15?

or that growthplates close for most aroune 21-25yrs of age.
    do you know about this? the gowth plates??

trust me you should not be using steroids.
    keep reading and dont hurt yourself.
    stick to protein powders, creatine, beta-Alinane ect.

we / I am not tryign to sound liek an ass we dotn want you to do somthign stupid . the fact you mention "well my friend been usign steroids since he was 15 and hes now 30" and you think that thats means anything shows your not only not physically ready but i dont think you are mentaly ready ether.
    and this is not a flame its about maturity, knowledge, doing things rigt.

even just a few years more and learn whiel you wait would be much healthyer for you.

stick to supps.
    i like these:
    Whey To Build Muscle
    N2KTS
    Creatine MH 1000
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by Fiji View Post
    Thank you for you response. Normally i would really agree with your response but a very good friend of mine who has been taking steroids since he was 15(now 30) wants me to try this to fix my problem. He gave me 3 diff pills to take 3 times a day...Formadrol, Methyl D-1, and Methyl Masterdrol. After about 3 weeks of this he wants me to start "decabol" injectables and then after a cycle of that move on to cycles of "trenabol" till i get the results that i want.
    soooo no PCT look i try not to com off as an ass but YOUR FRIEND IS A FUKIGN IDEOT AND LISTINIGN TO HIM IS GOING TO HURT YOU!!
    doen im nto posting in thei thread again. you will see EVERY SINGLE PERSON will agree with me that your friend is NOT doing this the right way. i must ask are you payign him for this stuff? i bet you are. think about that .

good day and good luck.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Novice
    Wow...first off, formadrol is a crappy natty test booster (waste of money)...Methyl masterdrol is a wannabe Superdrol clone, and methyl D-1 is a DHEA supp, which is only good for older men with low T. Theyre all otc trash that won't give you results, but might mess up your lipids.

Decabol...if you inject that without test, then I hope you don't enjoy sex, because Mr. Happy won't function for s*it. I won't even get into tren...BAD IDEA. No offense, but your 'friend' needs some education on this stuff because those are some HORRIBLE and dangerous recommendations. ESPECIALLY for a 19 year old!

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    soooo no PCT look i try not to com off as an ass but YOUR FRIEND IS A FUKIGN IDEOT AND LISTINIGN TO HIM IS GOING TO HURT YOU!!
    doen im nto posting in thei thread again. you will see EVERY SINGLE PERSON will agree with me that your friend is NOT doing this the right way. i must ask are you payign him for this stuff? i bet you are. think about that .

good day and good luck.
    Thank you so much for your links...ive never really looked into creatine but have been meaning to look into it. No im not paying for it yet and dont plan on it. This friend is one of my best buds we deployed to Afghanistan together and he got me into weightlifting. I guess my only question would be how do i know if my testosterone level are normal or not weak? I started at 135 on bench in sep 09 and am up to 315 now...Ive always lifted with people bigger then me is that a normal gain or not? I do chest every monday and haven't missed a week since i started.

Novice
    Thank you so much for your links...ive never really looked into creatine but have been meaning to look into it. No im not paying for it yet and dont plan on it. This friend is one of my best buds we deployed to Afghanistan together and he got me into weightlifting. I guess my only question would be how do i know if my testosterone level are normal or not weak? I started at 135 on bench in sep 09 and am up to 315 now...Ive always lifted with people bigger then me is that a normal gain or not? I do chest every monday and haven't missed a week since i started.

VERY good gains if you ask me bro...you should be proud of that! That shows you right there you don't need enhancement yet. Do a couple years worth of research, soak up all the knowledge you can, keep busting your ass in the gym...then watch your body explode when you hit a cycle with the proper knowledge and know-how in hand. If you mess with your hormones right now, you will prob end up regretting it for life bro...it's a slippery slope!

no prob.
    5-8g creatien a day 4g maybe 1hr before workout and 4 right after with juice. is what i kinda do somtimes.
    read about PCT.
    some points for you:
    *orals are usually liver toxic (that means it can cause liver damage/falure with alot of use) and it good to keep there use to 4-8 weeks. andNOT run an oral after oral. your liver and body need a break.
    this is one of a few rezz oral only cycle not good. use test for say 12 weeks and an oral the first 6 weeks for eg.

*also always use testosterone as the base of a cycle.

*dont use tren for years after you start aas use. liek 4 or 5 years. its a HARSH coumpund for most.

*DO a pct and take time on= tiem off. means you do a 12 week cycle of say testE with PCT=16wks then TAKE 16 weeks OFF ANY DRUGS. (supps are ok like creatien or protein ect.)

*trust me he might be your friend but if this is how hes using steroids he is nto doing it in a very healthy way.

keep readign and you will see ALOT of things that are beign doen wrong by him and also learn ALOT of stuff this is a great site.

First time poster, long time reader...
    Liar.

If you were a long time reader here, you would know that 99% of us here would NOT endorse you hopping on gear at the age of 19.

YOU DONT FUCKING NEED IT.

Youre lazy and want a quick fix.

Guess what, at your age, it will be a quick fix, but you will lose it all after you stop just as quick.

Youve been training about a year. THAT AINT SHIT.

Train 6-10 years gear free, then come talk to us.

You have all the hormones at peak levels in your system RIGHT NOW. NATURALLY.

Quit being LAZY and have some PATIENCE.

Thread Information