Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    12
    2 months on Igtropin LR-IGF-1
    Hey bro's,
    It may be a little premature to be Judge,Jury, and Executioner.....but after 2 months of Gen Sci Igtropin.....I am unimpressed. I have been running Growth for years(various brands, currently Jins) along with my regimen of AAS....

    I will save my money for continued use of HGH, rather than both.
    Just thought I would let you guys know about my progress....I can't attribute any gains I have to IGF....

    God Bless
    Max

  2. #2
    DaLinkWent
    Guest
    How much were you running?

    *edit* Thanks for being honest on the not liking it. Everywhere I have ever read talk about how it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Nice to hear not EVERYONE loves it

  3. #3
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLinkWent
    How much were you running?

    *edit* Thanks for being honest on the not liking it. Everywhere I have ever read talk about how it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Nice to hear not EVERYONE loves it
    I'll rave about certain drugs that actually work for me....I love HGH,EQ,Tren and Test Prop....However, I call 'em like I see 'em.....

    Igtropin is not worth the money in my book.

    God Bless
    Max

  4. #4
    DaLinkWent
    Guest
    Call 'em like you seen 'em attitude realy pay's off and helps a lot of bros out.

    Much appreciated

  5. #5
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLinkWent
    Call 'em like you seen 'em attitude realy pay's off and helps a lot of bros out.

    Much appreciated
    I have read all the hype on IGF...even spoken with a couple bro's that are pro's in NewPort Beach Cali....some swear by the ability of IGF to cause hyperplasia. Perhaps I didn't give it a fair shake.....I just don't believe it's the best "bang for the buck"....so to speak!!

    I am 36yrs old...6'4" 256lbs at a real 10%BF....and GROWING AGAIN, now that I am all healed up!!!!

    God Bless,
    Max

  6. #6
    Community Veteran Mudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,496
    Rep Power
    16
    I dont think GH or IGF-1 are any kind of bang for the buck really, gear is far cheaper.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

  7. #7
    Community Veteran JohnnyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,604
    Rep Power
    13
    I haven't heard any good reports on GenSci LR3

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,325
    Rep Power
    12
    Me either JB. Its a paper wonder drug but in reality, it seems like only a few see results. I wont use the word "old" lol but of the positive reports Ive heard, they're mostly from the older bros. Ive used it twice, once from a research company and once straight from gropep. Neiter time was worth even the WU transfer fee.

  9. #9
    Pro Bodybuilder Ifrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stalkers!!
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    12
    I used MR's IGF 80mcgs a day for 4 weeks and got NOTHING. Either the companies stuff sucks or it just sucks all together.

  10. #10
    Novice
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    boca
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I haven't heard any good reports on GenSci LR3

    JohnnyB
    JohnnyB you told me that it was a good choice.?????

  11. #11
    Novice
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    boca
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmurph
    I'll rave about certain drugs that actually work for me....I love HGH,EQ,Tren and Test Prop....However, I call 'em like I see 'em.....

    Igtropin is not worth the money in my book.

    God Bless
    Max
    I try sending you a private message but your box is full

  12. #12
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by DougoeFre5h
    Me either JB. Its a paper wonder drug but in reality, it seems like only a few see results. I wont use the word "old" lol but of the positive reports Ive heard, they're mostly from the older bros. Ive used it twice, once from a research company and once straight from gropep. Neiter time was worth even the WU transfer fee.
    Us "old" bro's prefer to be called "seasoned".....lol
    I am a major fan of HGH, when combined with Test especially....

    I am in full agreement with our Mods...IGF is simply overhyped, in my book!
    I wouldn't be surprised to se MUSCLETECH come out with a knockoff IGF product....they are the kings of "hype"....lol

    God Bless, and Happy Holidays-
    Maxa Claus

  13. #13
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by r.gotti
    I try sending you a private message but your box is full

    PM's are good to go.....

    God Bless
    Max

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By LAWNSAVER in forum Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Articles
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 12:55 AM
  2. By triations in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:20 AM
  3. By InPieces03 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:19 PM
  4. By Drveejay11 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-12-2003, 03:54 PM
  5. By bronco944 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







need to build muscle





3Js Nutrition Network



solid muscle isolate 5lb





health and fitness talk