Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Uh Oh, my gut is growing
    Just wanted to give an update. I am almost 3 weeks into my first cycle. 500 sust/w and 20 dbol/ed. I was 175lb but have gained 15lb already (yeahhhh!!). Everything is growing, staying pumped, and feels great (horny as hell though!). I expected all of this but what has surprised me is the strength gains, they are through the roof! I have a hard time figuring out what weight to work with because I am getting strong so fast.

My only complaint though is that I am growing a gut. I do not look bloated anywhere except for there. Is this going to go away. My diet is not scientific, I am just eating big but sensibly, not much excess fat.

Rookie
    Probably holding water... I would not worry about at the moment...Im sure some of the 15lbs you gained some of it is fat... don't worry..

Junior Bodybuilder
    Are you using liquidex, if not, that should help with the bloating.

No I am not using liquidex. I never heard of it until I came to this board. I am going to look into it though.

Novice
    Liquidex (arimadex) should help get rid of the water...

I would suggest .5mg EOD to start out with...

chris

i am on the exact cycle just a little more dbol... i am on week 7 now and i am up 22lbs and kinda holding there but what is weird is that after the 5th week when i finished my D its like the sus is really cutting me up and i lost that tummy fat ina hurry. its odd but i am looking really good lately... dont worry about the bloat for now, its gonna leave.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Re: Uh Oh, my gut is growing
    Originally posted by dude2003
    My diet is not scientific, I am just eating big but sensibly, not much excess fat.
    Theres your problem, unless you are competing i dont see the sense in eating the whole refrigarator to bulk up. I alway sbulk clean and stay lean, I make my diet scientific. Most guys think they are eating good, but dont think about sodium and other things. As I said if your competing, its a different story, but if not, you can keep fat gain to a minimum, and add a solid 10-15 lbs, which is really good once the water weight come soff.

Originally posted by trendkill
    i am on the exact cycle just a little more dbol... i am on week 7 now and i am up 22lbs and kinda holding there but what is weird is that after the 5th week when i finished my D its like the sus is really cutting me up and i lost that tummy fat ina hurry. its odd but i am looking really good lately... dont worry about the bloat for now, its gonna leave.
    dude im the same way dbol bloats me like a 3 week old carcass in the sun but the test at less than 1 gram hardly bloats me at all , and im talking fuul dosed icn eth not vet gear , the new and improved juices can come and go all they want but the fact is TEST IS BEST
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Yeah liquidex is great. Congrats on your gains!

Originally posted by trendkill
    I am glad to hear that. I thought on just 20 of dbol I would not have to worry about it to much, but the gut is growing. I was going to throw in a little cardio, but I tried to jog last night and I thought my fucking calves were going to blow up from the dbol pump. I made it about 1/2 mile and had to crawl home. I thought about stopping the dbol, but reading this I am going to stick it out. What are your stats?

Originally posted by DADAWG
    dude im the same way dbol bloats me like a 3 week old carcass in the sun but the test at less than 1 gram hardly bloats me at all , and im talking fuul dosed icn eth not vet gear , the new and improved juices can come and go all they want but the fact is TEST IS BEST
    Can I get good gains from test only cycles past my first cycle (Maybe deca with it?).

Originally posted by dude2003
    Can I get good gains from test only cycles past my first cycle (Maybe deca with it?).
    yes , most people can make great gains off of test only cycles , i think needsize said he doesnt but i think most people do , when doing test only spring for the good stuff like icn enathate or depot both are human grade
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Thread Information