Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

TRT w/Enanthate 250 mg E10D
    What if one took a 250 mg injection of Enanthate every 10 days for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Yes, I know that this is on the high side for Test Replacement Therapy, but isn't 100-150 basically within the normal range? This dose would equate to about 175 mg's per week. Also, couldn't one maintain somewhat stable blood levels with an injection once every 10 days? If a weekly injection works, what's 3 days more going to hurt when this stuff is used medically for biweekly injections? Why else would they supply a 250 mg dose in a single amp for medical purposes?
    Last edited by DUANABOL; 11-01-2004 at 09:19 AM.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Well for one, true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is physician monitored and prescribed, so 175 may or may not be high, depending on the individual and results from follow up blood work.

As for stable blood levels, the real half life of enanthate is ~6 days, so with 10 you are really stretching it. Most HRT docs are now changing their ways and prescribing weekly injects, and speaking from personal experience, there is a world of difference between weekly and once every 2 week injections for HRT.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO
    As for stable blood levels, the real half life of enanthate is ~6 days, so with 10 you are really stretching it. Most HRT docs are now changing their ways and prescribing weekly injects, and speaking from personal experience, there is a world of difference between weekly and once every 2 week injections for HRT.
    Stone, I'm somewhat confused. I've read that the active half life of Enanthate is 10.5 days. Is the steroid info out there on the net regarding active half-lives out-dated? I've never seen anything showing Enanthate with a half life of 6 days.
    Last edited by DUANABOL; 11-01-2004 at 11:17 PM.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    There's alot of liturature out there that says the "active" live of enanthate is 15 days, right ? Just do the math, there no way it's "half" life could be 10.5 days.

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Even if the half life is 6 days, wouldn't there still be 125mg in your system? If so, shouldn't that be enough?

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex it
    Even if the half life is 6 days, wouldn't there still be 125mg in your system? If so, shouldn't that be enough?

Nope.....he's asking if 250mg every 10 days would keep blood levels stable. I say there is too much of a drop off in hormone levels.

250mg with an ~ 6 day half life; at 10 days you'd have considerably less than than 125mg......closer to only 70mg left.
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 11-01-2004 at 10:05 PM.

Half life and active half life are not the same thing, active half life is approximately twice as long as true half life ACCORDING to what I've seen.

Like Stone said true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is monitored, because it does vary in some people. I've seen anything from 200mg cypionate a week, to 200mg every 3 weeks.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    Half life and active half life are not the same thing, active half life is approximately twice as long as true half life ACCORDING to what I've seen.
    Anyone have any more info on the TRUE HALF-LIVES of AAS? If the true half life is what should be used (which seems logical), what is the active half life for? Example, for Anavar...the active half life is 9 hours, so the true half life is about 4.5 hours...now, should one consume Var every 4.5 hours to maintain steady blood levels?
    Last edited by DUANABOL; 11-01-2004 at 11:19 PM.

Why go every 10 days? Just do it once a week. I am wondering why its such a big deal to go the extra 3? You have been juicin for a while, I know you aren't affraid of pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgo13
    Why go every 10 days? Just do it once a week. I am wondering why its such a big deal to go the extra 3? You have been juicin for a while, I know you aren't affraid of pins.
    Pins...it's not a matter of being afraid of pins. I was just thinking of doing self-prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and my source only has Enanthate available in 250 mg amps. Therefore, shooting 250 per week wouldn't be true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), it would be like doing a weak cycle. It seems like all the sources out there just carry 250 mg amps, which are great for cycles, but not that convenient for medical purposes which require weekly injections of much lower dosages. Ideal for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) would be Test Enanthate or Cypionate dosed at 100 mg per ml. If amps were available in this strength...then weekly injections would suffice. If one could find Test in the 200 mg per ml strength, this would work also. Then one could shoot .5 ml once per week.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    If that's all you're worried about (ease of administration), then use a 1 cc syringe and inject 0.4 ml every week________0.4 x 250 = 100

Thread Information