Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

DNP articles

DNP articles
    I started another thread... apparently i was misunderstood. Like I said I am unfamiliar with DNP and found out about it when i joined this site. I was merely asking whether or not it was controlled substance or some form of supplement, I wasn't asking for a source. I've done some reading about it on here about the effects and side effects but just haven't really found any info on what it was. Just looking for a little more info about it.

Oh, and since my other thread got closed I didnt get a chance to ask... someone recommended not using clen with it and t3 instead. What would be the recommended intake of t3 for a first time user. And another thread mentioned u shouldn't do cardio on DNP, is that true?

@dam
    [url]http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=2159[/url]

It's an industrial chemical that was used in dynamite, pesticides, and in film processing. It is a chemical dye and is classified as a poison. Banned by the FDA for human consumption back in the 30s. It is not illegal to own, but you better have a damn good reason for having it if you get caught. It is not a controlled substance like AAS, so even if you get caught it's not a felony.

I don't see why you wouldn't use clen and DNP together, unless you have some sort of condition that would make it a bad idea. I don't see how clen would make you overheat on DNP, and taking a stimulant like clen or ephedrine while on is a good way to fight the lethargy from DNP.

You can do some cardio, but it really depends on the dose. 400mg ED is like you're jogging slowly all day, so doing cardio on top of that is really stressful, and unless you're in a very cool room with a fan blowing on you, you run the risk of overheating. I did quite a bit of cardio while on and it wasn't bad, but it was low intensity and I was in a very cool room (under 70 degrees) with a fan blowing on me hard the whole time. You'll be breathing heavier just laying around, so you'll run out of gas very quickly while exercising.

Thanx... info appreciated.
    So like I said, i'm not looking for a source at all but just wanna know is it a prescription medication, veterinary or some undergroud shit that people make?

Originally posted by Frosty
    It's an industrial chemical that was used in dynamite, pesticides, and in film processing. It is a chemical dye and is classified as a poison. Banned by the FDA for human consumption back in the 30s.

Thanx a lot...pretty much exactly what kind of answer i was looking for.
    The only reason i ask about using clen in addition is cause I have a lot of clen syrup laying around.
    So DNP causes your to sweat profusely i take it?

And also, as far as clen syrup is concerned I purchased it and intended on taking it under the instruction of whom i purchased it from but i would rather take a more accurate approach to it.
    Anyone have any idea how many mcg per cc of syrup or does it vary among syrups. And if the mcg amount is given by someone, should it be taking in the same dosage as clen in pill form?

Originally posted by DecaE
    Thanx a lot...pretty much exactly what kind of answer i was looking for.
    The only reason i ask about using clen in addition is cause I have a lot of clen syrup laying around.
    So DNP causes your to sweat profusely i take it?
    It makes you sweat like you're jogging slowly on a hot day. If you have a fan and air conditioning things shouldn't be that bad. Only problem I had was sleeping. Didn't matter if I had a fan and AC on...I would wake up with the top side of me cool and the side on the bed all sweaty and nasty.

Be sure to take an anti-histamine before bed while on and up to a week afterwards to fight the histamine buildup. Benadryl works at night cause it also makes you drowsy...so it can help you get a bit more sleep.

Drink tons of water to make up for all the water you lose and the greatly increased ********* processes going on (you'll lose a lot more water even if you don't sweat).

Just read lots more, read posts on it, and ask questions before you even think of starting. It can be potentially fatal if you screw up.

Alright thanx again... I'll do some more reading on it.
    I was tryin to decide how to go about a cutting cycle having clen already, and i was looking into using either DNP or T3 in addition to/ instead of the clen

Novice
    What I like to know is how much to take a day,how long to take it and when to come off?

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=2159

Read it, then read it again, and when you think you get it, read it one more time.

Rookie
    how long can someone run DNP for ?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by daman View Post
    how long can someone run DNP for ?
    I wouldn't recommend DNP to anyone.

uniquemicals
Thread Information