Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    What gear did Arnold take?
    I watched "pumping iron" last night for the 4,000,000 time staring and pausing at Arnold's calves. Zooming in looking for incision marks, and trying to figure out what kind of gear did those guys take back than that gave them such great bodies, without that unnatural bloated look. Arnold is even shown eating a big breakfast the morning of the competition! Lou is shown drinking tons of water during the competition. The complete opposite of what todays bodybuilder's do!

I personally like the way those guys looked a lot more than most of these "Ronnie Coleman" look-a-likes. They have individuality! Does anyone know what kind of gear and cycling they did? What kind of dosing?

Pro Bodybuilder DangerousGrounds's Avatar
    D-bol, tests, deca...
    probley in high doses although many debates..
    most all BBrs than bulked up prior to shows (and peaked) instead of bulking than losing weight as many of todays bb'ers with huge guts.
    Lasix

I think Arnold and Lou may have gotton calve implants....
    I my be wrong

Primobolan Depo...D-Bol...Test....

Everyone will tell you something different bro...as far as I know he loved d-bol..he said that d-bol is a breakfast of champions...

I heard that Arnold was also a big fan of Winstrol. My father was a pro-bodybuilder back in the day but won't discuss the gear with me. He swears by Arnolds calve implants!

Did they use anti-estro back then? Diuretics? How come they look so much different, better in my opinion, without the bloat?

Junior Bodybuilder
    i also read in a book that he was a big fan of winstrol

Spinach

Community Veteran
    this is what I heard

he liked dbol and primo alot....................

but it was thought that he just had the dbol at one sitting for a massive adrogen spike. in the AM......thus leading to alot of intensity in the gym

the adrogens were enough for CNS stimulation.............however training and time dissipates the short half life of dbol..........

after most of it was gone, he would just cruise on the largley anabolic effects of primo minus the adrogen sides............

I have heard numbers form 30 to 60 mgs of dbol at one stting and 400 to 600 mgs or primo a week.

Oliva liked winnie and deca.

He must have had an "iron stomach" to take 60mg at a time. 10mg at a time is all I can handle without having pains and heartburn. I have been researching it in the last 20 minutes and most seem to think he took:

Winstrol
    D-bol
    Primobolan

That sounds like a really good cycle for ripping and mass-building at the same time. Anyone have experience with this cycle? I'd also like to know what they took for an anti-estro back then. Their nipples look tight as can be. Kind of like mine before I started on all this crap!

Pro Bodybuilder
    They didnt have any proven anti-e's back then

How come none of them have gyno? That's what I can't figure out. If I took 60mg of dbol at one sitting I'd have to stop off at Victoria secret before the gym.
    ichrism likes this.

Community Veteran
    hey I said 30 to 60 (based on so called articles out there)

but I would say 30

I do remember reading something on how Arnold got calve implants, but Arnold was still the man.

I remember reading in one of Arnie's books that he and Franco used to eat carrot cake just before going on stage so there was enough glycogen in the muscles for posing, but not too much so as to cause bloating or puffiness. I would rather have Arnold or Sergio's body any day. I am not a fan of any of the BB's today.

Community Veteran
    totally related to the topic =)

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/musclegallery8.html
    PM me for Discount on the PSL "Fountain of Youth Stack"
    Stay young and keep Gains 4ever!

Link:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/bo...1f522b0c54209f

Great link, Omega! Justusgreen, it's nice to know someone else agrees with me that the "old school" bodybuilders looked better than todays bloated, artificial looking pros.

did not have my favorite Arnold pic!
    here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rookie
    I can't wait until soem underground labs come out with some nice primo I want to run teh d-ball primo cycle

[url]http://www.reala-a.com/Forum/phpBB2/index.php[/url]

GFI
    Junior Bodybuilder
    There are is no way that Arnold and Lou had calf implants! He had those calves at 19....

Amateur Bodybuilder GreasyGreek's Avatar
    He didn't have good calves at 19. In his book he talked about how awful his calves were until he made them a priority and learned to train them correctly. Also, look at how small his waist is in the pic Dangerous Ground posted. That is aesthetics my friends!

GFI
    Junior Bodybuilder
    I would bet money on it....there is no way he needed calf implants..That's my thought bro but everybody has their opinion...

Novice
    I read somewhere that arnold only weighed 235lbs when he was in the best shape of his life. Not sure how true that is. but comparing him @ 6'2 235 is not nearly as impressive as gunter weighing ~300 at 6' or so. Although I do agree that the old school bb had more impressive physiques.

Originally posted by compman
    How come none of them have gyno? That's what I can't figure out. If I took 60mg of dbol at one sitting I'd have to stop off at Victoria secret before the gym.
    u guys worry about gyno too much these days. its all i hear. do things in moderation and u'll be fine. u have many years to train.

Originally posted by xtremethickness
    I read somewhere that arnold only weighed 235lbs when he was in the best shape of his life. Not sure how true that is. but comparing him @ 6'2 235 is not nearly as impressive as gunter weighing ~300 at 6' or so. Although I do agree that the old school bb had more impressive physiques.
    there is a definative outlook on yesterdays and todays BB's i like the look of the old schoolers but seriously. looking at someone like Cutler or Preist. these guys look amazing. i know i will not acheive that look cause that is too harsh for me. but i strive to look like the guys in Arnalds book, seems more easier to obtain and not look like a total juice monkey.

This is the difference,

Cutler could walk down the beach and girls would not be jumping on him, saying "what a hot bod!" More like a look of disgust. (most girls, not all). Arnold would walk down the beach and every girl would think that his body was perfect! He had a bodybuilding body that appealed to everyone. That is the difference between the guys back then, and the guys now!

Trendkill, you obviously are not gyno sensitive to gear, otherwise, you would be singing off the same sheet of music as many of us.

I am sure that Arnold had calve implants and I am on a never ending quest to find his plastic surgeon so I can call him GOD! Then sign myself up on the list for a brand new pair of the "Arnnie Specials!"

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information