Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Share
Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Novice Chief Iron Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Abbotsford,BC
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    12
    Default recommend first cycle
    hello im new to this board, but im on musclemag.com quite a bit

    im looking to do my first ever cycle, and im trying to research it a bit before i do.
    Im 6'3 1/2 245ish pretty high bodyfat...im trying to get cut for summer (just like everyone) but i cant do that on my own i dont need a cutting roid, im looking for something that will give me mass that stays and isnt too extereme.

    Deca?
    sust?
    those are my two choices for starters, could you guys please recommend which i should take or if i should consider any others? Also would it be beneficial for me to stack them with something like animal stack??

    thanks for your time

  2. #2
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,098
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    400-500mg of Ethanate for 10 weeks

  3. #3
    Administrator
    Site Manager
    StoneColdNTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,565
    Rep Power
    2000
    Default
    Originally posted by RoadHouse
    400-500mg of Ethanate for 10 weeks
    Something simple like that is what I'd recommend too.

    But let me spell it right for you......"Test Enanthate"........sorry RH...I just couldn't resist
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old



    Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Site Manager
    StoneColdNTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,565
    Rep Power
    2000
    Default
    Oh yeah.....Welcome to Steroidology bro !!
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old



    Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mvmaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,962
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    A clean diet and cardio.

  6. #6
    Olympian Bodybuilder LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    From a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    2,850
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    This thread is for newbies looking for cycles for specific goals.

    Now before I get started, I have to emphisize that your diet is the key to achieving your goals. All cycles can be turned into a bulking cycle or cutting depending on your food consumption.

    *Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

    Solid first cycle

    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 10: 250mg of Test
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    This will yield solid results. Depending on diet, training, and genetics, this cycle should yield anywhere form 15-25lbs to a first time gear user

    Bulking Cycle # 1

    Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
    Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    Bulking Cycle # 2

    Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
    Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
    Week 5 to 6: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
    Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
    Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolavadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    Cutting Cycle # 1

    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
    Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
    Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

    Cutting Cycle # 2

    Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
    Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
    Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    Lean Mass Cycle

    Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
    Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
    Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

    Basic bridge

    Week 1 to 8: 30mg of Oxandralone ED
    Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed

    Experienced Bridge

    Week 1 to 8: 10ius of Insulin post workout
    Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed
    Week 1 to 8: 100grams of Dextrose 10 minutes after slin shot
    Week 1 to 8: 150grams( 3 shakes) of WPI during active time of slin.

    There are many different combination that we can all use in the Iron Game. I have only used a few. These are basic cycles that will work well for many users. I have excluded Deca as I feel its negative effects on a HPTA is esaily avoided with the use of EQ. Some will say Fina will do the same thing, but because its ester works much faster, I believe it is not as suppressive as Deca.

    Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

    Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!


    Guys, good luck and be safe!

  7. #7
    Owns QualityMuscle.com Jyzza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,112
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Welcome to the board bro....

    1-10 400-500mg Test Enanthate
    7-12 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED

    and if you want you could add some Winstrol (winny) at the end.

  8. #8
    Rookie BUFFDAWG10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    IN THE GYM
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    I agree with Lawnsaver!!! By the way that is a GREAT post LS!!!!

  9. #9
    Novice Chief Iron Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Abbotsford,BC
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    thanks a lot guys this is very helpful...but why would you suggest Test Enanthate and the others over deca or sustanon?? im not questioning your knowledge, just looking for some answers.

    And my diet is the best its ever been, i dont think that will be a problem

    also stacking different AS is a bit expensive for me for the time being. Am i better to take them individually in seperate cycles as i get the money or save up for one big cycle?

    thanks for your time

  10. #10
    Community Veteran DADAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    22,963
    Rep Power
    269
    Default
    Originally posted by Chief Iron Bear
    thanks a lot guys this is very helpful...but why would you suggest Test Enanthate and the others over deca or sustanon?? im not questioning your knowledge, just looking for some answers.

    And my diet is the best its ever been, i dont think that will be a problem

    also stacking different AS is a bit expensive for me for the time being. Am i better to take them individually in seperate cycles as i get the money or save up for one big cycle?

    thanks for your time
    sustenon is harder to keep steady test levels without multiple shots per week , enanthate can be shot 1 time per week deca shuts you down harder than test , try the single ester test eth or cyp at 300-500 mg per week with clomod/nolvadex for post cycle therapy beginning 2 weeks after last injection , you can always try deca next time but run it with test or your love life will suffer, i hope this helps , and welcome to DAWGS house
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

    VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

  11. #11
    pro powerlifter slobberknocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    1,139
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by mvmaxx
    A clean diet and cardio.

    That's what I think too.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by Chief Iron Bear
    thanks a lot guys this is very helpful...but why would you suggest Test Enanthate and the others over deca or sustanon?? im not questioning your knowledge, just looking for some answers.

    And my diet is the best its ever been, i dont think that will be a problem

    also stacking different AS is a bit expensive for me for the time being. Am i better to take them individually in seperate cycles as i get the money or save up for one big cycle?

    thanks for your time
    Bro if you're "pretty high bodyfat" I'd take another look at your diet. I feel with diet I can literally control my bodyfat up or down, and even, for the most part, my general state of health. High quality/quantity protein, good quality fats and adjust your carbs based on need. With that you can cut, bulk, whatever suits your fancy bro. I'd like to know your age and current activity level to get an idea of your metabolic condition. I especially like to know age if you're talking "first cycle." But IMO test is best because it comes with the least amount of risk, again in my experience and opinion. It's predictable and relatively easy to "bounce back" from assuming you take the proper precautions. I agree with Mr. StoneColdNTO, keep it simple, learn and grow.

    Good luck bro.

  13. #13
    Olympian Bodybuilder LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    From a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    2,850
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by Chief Iron Bear
    thanks a lot guys this is very helpful...but why would you suggest Test Enanthate and the others over deca or sustanon?? im not questioning your knowledge, just looking for some answers.

    And my diet is the best its ever been, i dont think that will be a problem

    also stacking different AS is a bit expensive for me for the time being. Am i better to take them individually in seperate cycles as i get the money or save up for one big cycle?

    thanks for your time
    Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it by TIG
    Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

    The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

    I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

    250mgs of Sustanon (sust) or 250mgs of enanthate?

    Enanthate contains more raw test than the mixture in sust.

    Did I forget to mention the Sustanon (sust) flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?


    Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you Sustanon (sust) lovers

    Peace


    Deca and You by Macro
    A short reply to 2thick- on the anabolic board

    In honor of Ranger-who knows well the potential evils of Deca

    Nandrolone, popularly known as Deca, is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

    Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

    This brings us to the second most common problem with the use of progestenic drugs like Deca, the breast tissue has both PR(progesterone receptors) and ER(estrogen receptors) and stimulation of either will result in new tissue formation and growth. This will vary considerably from individual to individuals based on the numbers and ratio of receptors in the tissue. Some individuals have more PR, which will make them more susceptable to Gyno. Another suspected factor is that there are slightly physiologically different PR, as well as ER and AR, which may effect binding and expression of synthetic progestins either positively or negatively.

    The use of Anti-estrogens and Aromatase-inhibitors will help by reducing stimulation of the ER in the breast tissue. However, those with high concentrations of PR or PR whose physiology allows for greater binding or expression of progestins will be faced with developing Gynomacastia.

    In short

    1. DECA dick is real

    2. DECA does cause Gyno

    3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

    4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation.

    Peace

  14. #14
    Novice Chief Iron Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Abbotsford,BC
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by 42Npumpin
    Bro if you're "pretty high bodyfat" I'd take another look at your diet. I feel with diet I can literally control my bodyfat up or down, and even, for the most part, my general state of health. High quality/quantity protein, good quality fats and adjust your carbs based on need. With that you can cut, bulk, whatever suits your fancy bro. I'd like to know your age and current activity level to get an idea of your metabolic condition. I especially like to know age if you're talking "first cycle." But IMO test is best because it comes with the least amount of risk, again in my experience and opinion. It's predictable and relatively easy to "bounce back" from assuming you take the proper precautions. I agree with Mr. StoneColdNTO, keep it simple, learn and grow.

    Good luck bro.
    my diet is good, i just have a naturally large bodytype. Im not fat but im large. Looking at me you can tell i workout but im certainly not ripped by any means.
    right now im 18 turning 19 in august, i know i might seem a bit young but ive been waiting to try AS for years
    as for my activity level...i workout 5 days a week doing 20-30 minutes high intensity cardio 4-6 days a week. Other than working out my job is a fairly active one (constantly moving, lifting etc) and im into sports a lot.

  15. #15
    Owns QualityMuscle.com Jyzza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,112
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    I didn't know about your age bro...i correct what I said..no gear for you bro just cardio and diet.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by Chief Iron Bear
    my diet is good, i just have a naturally large bodytype. Im not fat but im large. Looking at me you can tell i workout but im certainly not ripped by any means.
    right now im 18 turning 19 in august, i know i might seem a bit young but ive been waiting to try AS for years
    as for my activity level...i workout 5 days a week doing 20-30 minutes high intensity cardio 4-6 days a week. Other than working out my job is a fairly active one (constantly moving, lifting etc) and im into sports a lot.
    Others may not agree but I feel you should wait a few more years. Hell you could have endogenous test levels that are damn high, you don't know. If you're diet is good and your training is good then I say stick with that and see what you can get out of that for a few more years. Why rush it?

  17. #17
    Administrator
    Site Manager
    StoneColdNTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,565
    Rep Power
    2000
    Default
    Originally posted by jyzza
    I didn't know about your age bro...i correct what I said..no gear for you bro just cardio and diet.
    Me neither, I just assumed by your size that you were older. I also take back what I previously said about gear......go natural for a few more years and concentrate on diet and training.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old



    Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

  18. #18
    I am banned! Drveejay11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Originally posted by LAWNSAVER
    This thread is for newbies looking for cycles for specific goals.

    Now before I get started, I have to emphisize that your diet is the key to achieving your goals. All cycles can be turned into a bulking cycle or cutting depending on your food consumption.

    *Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.

    Solid first cycle

    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 10: 250mg of Test
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    This will yield solid results. Depending on diet, training, and genetics, this cycle should yield anywhere form 15-25lbs to a first time gear user

    Bulking Cycle # 1

    Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
    Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    Bulking Cycle # 2

    Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
    Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
    Week 5 to 6: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
    Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
    Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolavadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    Cutting Cycle # 1

    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
    Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
    Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy

    Cutting Cycle # 2

    Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
    Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
    Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

    Lean Mass Cycle

    Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
    Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
    Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
    Week 11 to 12: 500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

    Basic bridge

    Week 1 to 8: 30mg of Oxandralone ED
    Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed

    Experienced Bridge

    Week 1 to 8: 10ius of Insulin post workout
    Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed
    Week 1 to 8: 100grams of Dextrose 10 minutes after slin shot
    Week 1 to 8: 150grams( 3 shakes) of WPI during active time of slin.

    There are many different combination that we can all use in the Iron Game. I have only used a few. These are basic cycles that will work well for many users. I have excluded Deca as I feel its negative effects on a HPTA is esaily avoided with the use of EQ. Some will say Fina will do the same thing, but because its ester works much faster, I believe it is not as suppressive as Deca.

    Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

    Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!


    Guys, good luck and be safe!
    Yup....GREAT ADVICE.

  19. #19
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,098
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by StoneColdNTO
    Something simple like that is what I'd recommend too.

    But let me spell it right for you......"Test Enanthate"........sorry RH...I just couldn't resist
    I spell like a friggin 2nd grader

  20. #20
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,098
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Originally posted by LAWNSAVER
    Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it by TIG


    In short

    1. DECA dick is real

    2. DECA does cause Gyno

    3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

    4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation.

    Peace
    Two problems with this. Andy13 basically debunked the overrepeated post over at CEM. Sustanon is not a horrible Test form. Once you have the first week out of the way, which it should be shot eod, Sustanon basically acts like a single ester. Do a search over there, read it, youll be a beliver.

    Why is Deca everyone's favortie Drug to hate? Yes deca dick is real, but so is fina dick. But, can be prevented if you use Test, and we all should use Test in our cycles, as Im sure anyone on here will advocate.
    Deca may cause gyno, but 8 times out of 10, if you find out what caused gyno in 10 individuals, it will be either Test or Dbol, drugs which aromatize at a high rate. Not too many people who run Deca alone (which i think is a a bad idea btw) will get gyno. Deca does not have to be fought with anti-progesterins, never once has there been a lcinical case where progesterin caused gyno. Also do a search on CEM, nandi pretty much debunked that too.

  21. #21
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,098
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Nandi on Blocking Progesterone:

    Progestins & Gyno
    Before you decide that blocking progesterone is the solution to gyno, consider a few things. There is not one case of progesterone induced gyno in the medical literature EXCEPT in those cases where strong synthetic progestins, like medroxyprogesterone, were administered. In these cases the gyno is due to suppression of LH and testosterone by the progestin, NOT by a direct effect on breast tissue. On a cycle your LH is already suppressed by the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) anyway.

    Breasts have two components: alveoli and ducts. The alveoli are what secrete milk; they drain into ducts. Gynecomastia is the result of ductal hyperplasia, not alveolar hyperplasia. Estrogen stimulates the ductal tissue, while progesterone stimulates the alveoli. Alveolar hyperplasia does not contribute to gyno. If you want to read more on breast development, I suggest visiting this site:

    http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm

    In various tissues throughout the body, including cultured neoplastic breast tissue, progestins downregulate the estrogen receptor (1). Progesterone receptor blockers like RU-486 upregulate the estrogen receptor (1). This is consistent with the fact that RU-486 CAUSES gyno in patients in whom it is used to treat Cushing's disease and meningiomas (2).

    Progestins are also anti-estrogenic in that they induce the enzyme 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, which catalyzes the oxidation of estradiol to the less potent estrone. Progestins also induce estrogen sulfotransferase, the enzyme which catalyzes the sulfation and inactivation of estrogens.

    So do progestins contribute to gyno, and if yes, how so? If you visit the link above you will see that progestins increase IGF-1 levels. As that article indicated, IGF-1 is essential to the the development of mammary tissue. This is also how it is believed that progestins in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or oral contraceptives contribute to breast cancer: by increasing IGF-1 levels. But as bodybuilders we are always trying to maximize IGF-1. Hence the futility of trying to lower IGF-1 by blocking progestins. The other anabolics we use will elevate (hopefully) IGF-1, while blocking the progesterone receptor will only increase the levels and activity of estrogen by the mechanisms outlined above.

    Two drugs have shown the greatest efficacy in treating gyno: Nolvadex, and Raloxifene, another SERM. Nolvadex has the longest track record, but a recent trial with Raloxifene showed it to be superior to Nolvadex. With these drugs you attack the problem at its source: the estrogen receptor. You get the added benefit of lowering IGF-1. Not a good thing for making gains, but important for treating gyno.

    (1) Int J Biol Markers 1995 Jan-Mar;10(1):47-54
    Progesterone agonists and antagonists induce down- and up-regulation of estrogen receptors and estrogen inducible genes in human breast cancer cell lines.

    (2) J Neurosurg 1991 Jun;74(6):861-6
    Treatment of unresectable meningiomas with the antiprogesterone agent mifepristone.
    Grunberg SM, Weiss MH, Spitz IM, Ahmadi J, Sadun A, Russell CA, Lucci L, Stevenson LL.
    Department of Neurosurgery, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles.

  22. #22
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,098
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Andy plots a graph on CEM, which i cant copy, well, i dont know how to, but heres one of his posts on CEM about sust:

    The model of sustanon compared to esters of various other half lives shows that sustanon is much, much, more like a single ester testosterone than you might think. I too believed that blood levels would be more difficult to control, compared to TE for instance.. until I plotted this..

    I think there is A LOT of misconception about sustanon. There is an infamous thread that has been claimed by more different authors than I can count. I'm not talking about paraphrasing either. This gets cut-n-pasted, word for fucking word, and the sad part is that is it ridiculously erroneous and misleading. It's pretty much entirely shyte except for the few instances where universal, 'impossible-to-fuck-up no-matter-what' type of 'good' information such as "inject more frequently" is given.. But even then, it is buried in so much illogical garbage that the principles are skewed. I hate this post.

    This is a huge reason why many BBers do not understand the concept of the ester. I'm not talking about knowing "longer ester= longer half life, shorter ester= faster acting. Knowledge of (only) this trivial information is dangerous. I remember when I first learned about esters and had only this understanding.. I thought I knew everything there was to know. It turns out that this isn't even the half of it.

    Back to my rant about this infamous sustanon post, the author clearly does not understand how esters work. The common misconception that I (and probably many others) had once is that in sustanon, the prop releases first, and then the phenyl prop, followed by the longer esters (but later). After all, the longer esters don't kick in until week 3 or so, right? Nothing say's "I have no fucking clue about esters" quite like the latter statement..

    This fundamental lack of understanding is something I feel is important, and I have made it my life-long goal to take the time and try and explain this (100's of times) to those who have been misinformed. A good many of them don't give a shit. They want the bottom line, after all, who gives a shit about esters during their 10-month winter hiatus from the gym? I can certainly appreciate that... Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) mentoring isn't for everyone and everyone shouldn't do it.. The problem is that it is usually these dudes (who care only to know where to stick the pin) that are the first one's to regurgitate the shit they heard yesterday, thus doing their part to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance…

    Next time, I’ll tell you how I really feel about the idiots in this sport who litter the boards with filth and plagiarized garbage..

    Andy

  23. #23
    Junior Bodybuilder nuh_mizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Assuming you've already been working out regularly for quite a while, I'd stick to something simple like 400-500mgs/week of test for 8-10 weeks.

  24. #24
    Community Veteran hhajdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    RoadHouse, good post.

    You don't have to inject sustanon EOD, no such thing as "wasting the prop" ....

  25. #25
    Olympian Bodybuilder LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    From a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    2,850
    Rep Power
    12
    Default
    Those post arent my personal opinions. I was just mearly postly them in hopes for an imformatice thread. LOL...it worked!

    I dont like 4 ester blends for a few reasons. 1, there is less raw test in a mg. 2, being that the test stays active longer, will result in a stronger suppression of the HPTA.

    I dont like deca because it is extrememly hard on the HPTA. So is fina, and anadrol. I try to stay away from them. Yes, I am on fina now, but only to try it for the first time.

    Nandi is the man and he know his shit!

    I am only 1 guy with personal opinions!

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Deepglute in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. By DocJ in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 02:05 PM
  3. By CarlH in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 01:07 PM
  4. By StoneColdNTO in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 06:11 PM
  5. By Behemoth in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

oral anabolics



about steroids







health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network



mr supps





mr supps