Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default anyone ever hear of thai anadrol 50?
    its coming from a reputable dealer I'm just not familiar with it...

anyone have any positive/negative feedback?

I've seen three different kinds of Thai anadrol -- British Dragon, British Dispensary, and Body Research. I've taken the Body Research ones, and they're pretty potent.

I ran the British Dragons for 25 days @ 2 a day which many people like, I got virtually nothing on them eating around 5400 calories daily. I dont seem to respond well to drol at all. I have tried 3 legit types so far (I can't count the IP stuff), right now I'm doing 200mg powder daily split in 2 doses.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

how common is it to not respond to drol? I hope I'm not one of them. I had that problem with deca though. I didnt respond to it. but i'll give it one more go around

i dont respond well to drol, but BD anadrol used to be called the green giants. They were green stop signs with 50 on one side. Now i think they are changed and are now square tablets.

Champ

Most people that dont like drol, hate it due to sides, sides which I dont experience. Gain wise most people dont bitch, I however am immune to a lot of things it seems like.

Deca, never noticed anything from it other than my joints allowed me to lift again where as with high accutane I could not, I was in serious pain. Deca helped save me.

Prop, fina, and throw in an oral and I'm f'in happy. I'd love GH but I'm a simple man who goes for bang for the buck.

Champ, I had the green meanies, people rave about them. I tried legit drol now from 3 different places and I never get a serious kick from it. Right now my strength is going up nicely without fina so its possible that I'm seeing some drol action here, dont know, either way I'm not getting huge off it thats for sure. I'm 6'2" if anyone was going to get pound a day gains, you would think it would be a tall guy.

No lethargy, blood pressure is high normal, I have no problems eating. I have gone through about 3 grams so far.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

My body does just fine on drol...The britsh dispensary are 1 of my favorites...

Rookie
    Default I started thai 50 4 days ago
    So far i like it but its really to early to tell i read up on all the side effects but most all of the have side effects. i am 5'11 217lbs i work out with 350lbs in sets of 30, now i do them in sets of 50 or 55 my arms are 17.5 in and my chest is 4 ft around. its nothing to brag about but i will be checking it weekly and posting the differences throught the cycle for anyone wanting to know how well it works. i hear that it has alot of water tension but regaurdless i work out every day so when it goes down i will still be bigger than before the cycle.

jwd_88
    hey im 23 i wiegh like 130 not sure what my body fat is im about 5 10 and never done any cycles but i eat right good cals and good protein drank the shakes all that good stuff just cant get bigger am interested in starting a cycle just not sure where to start i here so much different stuff out there not sure what to belief i would like to take in pill form but am open the other way thanks for your time

Thread Information