Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    Default All B5 users for acne...do you notice losing weight/increased hunger??
    It seems that MANY acne sufferers who use B5 claim one of the side-effects is losing weight/increased. I read B5 increases peristalsis.

Many have also reported losing their hair and a decrease in libido. This is what I have read from acne boards. Because of the increase in digestion there is less pickup of fats, which would make sense regarding the above mentioned side-effects.

Has anyone noticed this at all when taking B5, especially those who are taking high doses??

I started taking B5 but am only using 1.5grams/day because I'm afraid to mega-dose. Plus 10grams is a shitload of pills!! I'd have to take 20 pills a day!! That's insane!

Administrator
    Site Manager
    I have never noticed anything like that, mind you I only take 3 grams/day

BTW, you can get 1000 mg tabs.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Certified MD.
    I'm currently in the "loading" phase of about 10 to 12 grams per day. Have noticed NO GI sides at all, including increased peristalsis, and believe me, as sensitive as my gut is, I'd know!
    Plan to cut down to 3 to 4 grams a day if a few more days.

Steelers = SuperBowl BiggieSwolls's Avatar
    Im taking 3 grams a day and have not noticed any of the things you mentioned. Also, going against the massive amount of great things that have been said about B5, I havent noticed it do much if anything at all for my skin. Then again, I have only been using it for 3 weeks so far so my results to date are not based on any type of long term usage and from what I hear, it is the long term usuage that kicks in B5's skin improving qualities.

From a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away
    Let me know....

My wife is just finishing her second 6 month run of Accutane, with bad results. I am going to put her on 5-10 grams a day of B-5 with Differin gel.

I have heard Guggle works pretty good as does EFA's

Junior Bodybuilder
    This is good to know because I am yet to experience any side-effects ever since starting b5.

I'm only telling you what I've read from these acne boards. I have surfed them for a looooonnngg time and I've read these complaints many times (though many also report zero side-effects).

Increased hunger, losing weight, diarrhea, losing hair, and to a lesser degree decreased libido are the main ones.

Just be on the look out for these things. Maybe us bodybuilders tolerate it better, who knows.

Hey BuffDoc, B5 does increase peristalsis right? I'm quite certain I read that numerous times.

Certified MD.
    Originally posted by BiggieSwolls
    Im taking 3 grams a day and have not noticed any of the things you mentioned. Also, going against the massive amount of great things that have been said about B5, I havent noticed it do much if anything at all for my skin. Then again, I have only been using it for 3 weeks so far so my results to date are not based on any type of long term usage and from what I hear, it is the long term usuage that kicks in B5's skin improving qualities.

Biggie,
    Did you do a "front load?"

Certified MD.
    Hey BuffDoc, B5 does increase peristalsis right? I'm quite certain I read that numerous times. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not w/ me it doesn't. I really don't recall reading that, but then again, maybe I was playing tennis during that med school lecture J/K
    Some vits and minerals will increase peristalsis just on the basis of their irritation of the GI tract. Some of the other B's will cause nausea, and all sorts of nastiness; however, my personal experience with B-5 has been completely benign thus far.
    I've even tried taking several grams on an empty stomach, w/ no reaction.
    You may be correct about that, but it has not played out clinically with me.

Steelers = SuperBowl BiggieSwolls's Avatar
    Originally posted by buffdoc
    Biggie,
    Did you do a "front load?"
    No, I didnt Buffdoc. To be honest, my skin is not bad at all, just wanted it to clear up the little tiny ones that I have got since I went back 'on'. Usually I dont have a zit on my body, so I figured I'd give the B5 a shot.

b5 works wanders for me, i take 4g a day with no load. Without the b5 i get bacne and with the b5 i have none at all not even one. i guess for some it works and some it doesnt.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Might have to get on B5. The only reason I stay away from the almighty test is the almight cyst and zits I get from them.

uniquemicals
Thread Information