Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

component th plz help
    k could somone plz walk me thru it plz i bought 2 cart 4 g finakit from mr.T now whats my next step do i need finaplix or component th or does it come with the kit if it doesnt what should i order for my kit thats what i found im just not sure if its good for my kit or what better plz help me out.

Component TH, 20 Dose Strip

This product is a slow release anabolic agent containing trenbolone acetate which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in growing finishing feedlot heifers. This product is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter. Each dose of Component T-H contains a total of 200 mg trembolone acetate, a pure steroid hormone. Component T-H is the bioequivalent to

or
    Finaplix-H 10 Dose Cartridge

Finaplix-H Cartridge (10 dose).Finaplix H by Hoechst Roussel Vet, an implant for feedlot heifers containing 200 mg of trenbolone acetate per dose, a pure steroid hormone. Ten implants (dose) are provided in each cartridge. Finaplix is an anabolic agent containing trenbolone acetate, which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in growing finishing feedlot heifers. Finaplix is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter.PRESENTATION: 1 cartridge (10 dose)PRECAUTIONS: Store in a refrigerator (36-47 degrees F) and protect from sunlight. Use Finaplix-h before the expiration date printed on the cartridge.DOSAGE FORM: One implant containing 200 mg trenbolone acetate is administered to each animal. The 10 pellets which make up the dosage of Finaplix H are contained in one division of the multiple dose cartridge. Ten doses are in each cartridge. The cartridge is designed to be used with a special implant gun.ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION: The implant is placed under the skin on the posterior aspect of the ear by means of a special implanter.METHOD OF IMPLANTATION: After appropiately restraining the animal to allow access to the ear, cleanse the skin at the implant needle puncture site. It is subcutaneous between the skin and cartilage on the back side of the ear and below the midline of the ear. The implant must not be placed closer to the head than the edge of the cartilage ring farthest from the head. The location of insertion of the needle is a point toward the tip of the ear and at least a needle length away from the intended deposition site. Care should be taken to avoid injuring the major blood vessels or cartilage of the ear.WARNINGS: Not to be used in animals intended for subsequent breeding, or in dairy animals. For animal treatment only. Not for use in humans. Implant pellets in the ear only. Any other location may result in violation of federal law. Do not attempt salvage of implanted site for human or animal food.

don't any of u know

Bro pellets dont come with a conversion kit, that shit is for cattle, there is no conversion kit for cattle. They use a pellet gun.

Component supposedly has less filler in it and looks a little cleaner when converted.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

either one is good. If you have a 4g kit you will need either 2 carts of Finaplix-h or one Belt of Component TH. The carts of fina are about 32.00 each and you will need two. The Component belts are about 70.00 and you will need one.

I've seen the belts a better deal than buying 2 carts, your prices have the carts being the discount instead of buying in volume. Strange.

one more question is it legal to order that shit ohh and the finaplix has Finaplix-H 10 Dose Cartridge so if i order that one i have about 8 left for later and the component th has 20 strips that means i would only use 1 strip and 19 i would have for later am i correct

Olympian Bodybuilder drk_diggler's Avatar
    Originally posted by dupa
    one more question is it legal to order that shit ohh and the finaplix has Finaplix-H 10 Dose Cartridge so if i order that one i have about 8 left for later and the component th has 20 strips that means i would only use 1 strip and 19 i would have for later am i correct
    you are incorrect...... you need to use every pellet that comes in the cart...

Here is a link for informational purposes..

Dude, please do "a lota more" research before you try and convert your gear.

Last edited by Dreaded Pirate Roberts; 04-14-2009 at 07:36 PM.

thx guys it looks easy will see but which do u guys think is better component th or finaplix i need to know whichi is better if finaplix h then i need what 2 cart of 10 dose pellets, and if component th 20 dose strips just one 20 dose package am i correct and which is better let me know plz because the finaplix is $32 for each cart and component th is $64 for one package of 20 dose strips so its like the same money let me know plz

2 cart 4g kit should be around 40 ml
    thats 2 carts of finaplix h
    and 20 dose strips of component th
    am i correct

Rookie
    dupa... check out the Chemical Study forum here...

this so easy i have done it twice, i made it in 50cc @ 77mg per c and take it ed check out basskiller web site and you will get everything that you need to know

50 cc of what finaplix or component th and how many g kit did you have

k lets say i order finaplix h and i go with the whole process but i wana do it in like a week and my next cycle is going to be like in 3 or4 months can tren sit in my room for that long

TH seems prefered, comes out clearer.

Yes tren can sit, probably for a couple years if sterile. 1% BA and 7-9% BB seems to work well for most.

k if i order th now h how much of that should i order it doesnt come in carts 64 dollars is like 20 dose strip is that enough instead of 2 carts of finaplix h

A belt is equivalent to 2 carts, it should say 4000mg or 4 grams.

cool thx

Thread Information