Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Cycle Advice

Rookie
    Cycle Advice
    I would like to get some feedback in general about my cycle and I also have a few specific concerns. I have done a good deal of research on my own and now I would like to get advice.

Let me start with my purpose and goal.
    I would like to maintain a completive edge in my sport. My goal is to reduce my body fat by 3 4% and add 3-6 pounds of lean muscle. I surf so I want to stay light but have powerful speedy muscle.

Here are my stats.
    Male
    Ht: 510
    Wt: 165
    BF: 15%

I have begun a pre-cycle program to clean up my diet, improve cardio and prep for some of the possible side effects. I am 2 weeks into this and intend to go for a few more weeks before I start the cycle.
    Current calories: 1800-2100 per day, I am eating super clean. I am low on the carbs and fat right now but I believe that I will need to increase both during my cycle.

I have my gear in hand and I trust that legit.
    Here is what I have.

Test Prop 20mL
    Anavar 5000 mg
    T3 1500mg
    Clomid 2500mg
    Novadex 1200mg
    Proviron 2500mg

Here is how I thought to run the cycle.

Var
    100 mg ED week 1-3
    80 mg ED week 4- 6
    60 mg ED week 7-9

Test Prop
    60 mg EOD week 4-9

T3
    Start on week 3 @ 25 mg/day
    Peak at 100mg by 3 day step ups
    Total duration 3weeks

PCT
    I really need some advice here. I have read a bunch of articles and they seem to contradict each other. I just went ahead and tried to get everything so I would be ready.

Now all this said, I have tried to base this off of my studies and my experience with my body. I really want some real world advice. I have some specific concerns and am totally open to help.

Concerns.

The T3 is the thing that has got me a bit nervous. I tried Clen in the past and it was not fun for me. If I understand correctly T3 should be very different in side effects.
    I really want to burn some fat but my old ass has hit a wall at 14-15%. My thoughts were to start the cycle with Anavar (var) using a cutting diet/training routine then add the T3 after 2 weeks if my body is reacting well to the Anavar (var). I understand the T3 will eat fat and muscle without care so I plan to add the Test Prop to help prevent this and perhaps even add a few pound of lean mass. I also hope the Test will help with any shut down that may occur. My reason for the staggering is to make sure my body is accepting a given substance before I add another. I thought that it would be more productive to lean up a little first before adding the test but I could use guidance. My test dose may be too low, I am not sure, but I do not want to get big as it would not be great for surfing.

I'd run the prop at 100mg eod & the Anavar (var) @ 50mg a day throughout. If anything I'd taper up with the var, not down.

Pct I'd do
    clomid 50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

I have no adivce on t3- I've never used it

good luck

^^^^^^^ roger that
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

my two favorite young un s nailed it
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Have you ever run T before? 60mg EOD is certainly modest. It is also decidedly supra physiological. Test for some, even at low doses, can have a negative effect on cardiovascular conditioning. If I were you, I would start with TP, and add Anavar (var) 2-3 weeks later if the sides are manageable. Anavar (var) can be troublesome for athletes as well. Lower back stiffness etc. Either way, choosing fast acting compounds is a wise idea. It will be easy for you to drop/add as needed. Those of us who view this game from an athletes perspective, must tread lightly.

Additionally, do you have a suitable Aromatase inhibitor (AI) handy?

poly

Rookie
    Hi all,

Thanks for the quick feedback.
    I have enough Test to up to 100 EOD so that should not be a problem to up the dose. I would like to get some more thought s on where in the cycle Test would be the most beneficial and thought on duration. I hope to hear some feedback regarding the T3 before I lock in a plan. I assume that I may also make a few changes in cycle depending on how my body reacts at teach stage.
    Polynike666, can you please expand on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) a bit? I thought that the Proviron provided Aromatase inhibitor (AI) support by preventing aromatization. I am not sure if I got my facts messed up here so please advise.
    Also, any thought on my gear choice compared to my goals?

I plan to watch this thread till it dies before I start my cycle. I have given myself some time in case I need to make adjustment or get a hold of xtra gear.

Thanks all for the help and the advice to come!!!

Proviron seems to battle estrogenic sides for some, but not others. A good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromasin, arimidex) will work for most, if not all people.

poly

Rookie
    Cool, thank you. I will do some more homework.

uniquemicals
Thread Information