Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Cycle Advice

Rookie
    Default Cycle Advice
    I would like to get some feedback in general about my cycle and I also have a few specific concerns. I have done a good deal of research on my own and now I would like to get advice.

Let me start with my purpose and goal.
    I would like to maintain a completive edge in my sport. My goal is to reduce my body fat by 3 4% and add 3-6 pounds of lean muscle. I surf so I want to stay light but have powerful speedy muscle.

Here are my stats.
    Male
    Ht: 510
    Wt: 165
    BF: 15%

I have begun a pre-cycle program to clean up my diet, improve cardio and prep for some of the possible side effects. I am 2 weeks into this and intend to go for a few more weeks before I start the cycle.
    Current calories: 1800-2100 per day, I am eating super clean. I am low on the carbs and fat right now but I believe that I will need to increase both during my cycle.

I have my gear in hand and I trust that legit.
    Here is what I have.

Test Prop 20mL
    Anavar 5000 mg
    T3 1500mg
    Clomid 2500mg
    Novadex 1200mg
    Proviron 2500mg

Here is how I thought to run the cycle.

Var
    100 mg ED week 1-3
    80 mg ED week 4- 6
    60 mg ED week 7-9

Test Prop
    60 mg EOD week 4-9

T3
    Start on week 3 @ 25 mg/day
    Peak at 100mg by 3 day step ups
    Total duration 3weeks

PCT
    I really need some advice here. I have read a bunch of articles and they seem to contradict each other. I just went ahead and tried to get everything so I would be ready.

Now all this said, I have tried to base this off of my studies and my experience with my body. I really want some real world advice. I have some specific concerns and am totally open to help.

Concerns.

The T3 is the thing that has got me a bit nervous. I tried Clen in the past and it was not fun for me. If I understand correctly T3 should be very different in side effects.
    I really want to burn some fat but my old ass has hit a wall at 14-15%. My thoughts were to start the cycle with Anavar (var) using a cutting diet/training routine then add the T3 after 2 weeks if my body is reacting well to the Anavar (var). I understand the T3 will eat fat and muscle without care so I plan to add the Test Prop to help prevent this and perhaps even add a few pound of lean mass. I also hope the Test will help with any shut down that may occur. My reason for the staggering is to make sure my body is accepting a given substance before I add another. I thought that it would be more productive to lean up a little first before adding the test but I could use guidance. My test dose may be too low, I am not sure, but I do not want to get big as it would not be great for surfing.

I'd run the prop at 100mg eod & the Anavar (var) @ 50mg a day throughout. If anything I'd taper up with the var, not down.

Pct I'd do
    clomid 50/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

I have no adivce on t3- I've never used it

good luck

^^^^^^^ roger that
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

my two favorite young un s nailed it
    Age 50
    5 11

Cancer comeback

Have you ever run T before? 60mg EOD is certainly modest. It is also decidedly supra physiological. Test for some, even at low doses, can have a negative effect on cardiovascular conditioning. If I were you, I would start with TP, and add Anavar (var) 2-3 weeks later if the sides are manageable. Anavar (var) can be troublesome for athletes as well. Lower back stiffness etc. Either way, choosing fast acting compounds is a wise idea. It will be easy for you to drop/add as needed. Those of us who view this game from an athletes perspective, must tread lightly.

Additionally, do you have a suitable Aromatase inhibitor (AI) handy?

poly

Rookie
    Hi all,

Thanks for the quick feedback.
    I have enough Test to up to 100 EOD so that should not be a problem to up the dose. I would like to get some more thought s on where in the cycle Test would be the most beneficial and thought on duration. I hope to hear some feedback regarding the T3 before I lock in a plan. I assume that I may also make a few changes in cycle depending on how my body reacts at teach stage.
    Polynike666, can you please expand on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) a bit? I thought that the Proviron provided Aromatase inhibitor (AI) support by preventing aromatization. I am not sure if I got my facts messed up here so please advise.
    Also, any thought on my gear choice compared to my goals?

I plan to watch this thread till it dies before I start my cycle. I have given myself some time in case I need to make adjustment or get a hold of xtra gear.

Thanks all for the help and the advice to come!!!

Proviron seems to battle estrogenic sides for some, but not others. A good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromasin, arimidex) will work for most, if not all people.

poly

Rookie
    Cool, thank you. I will do some more homework.

uniquemicals
Thread Information