Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Amateur Bodybuilder Tryn2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    11
    Best post on anavar ever-By Supergirl
    Ok see another reason besides sex we need women in our life !!! Just jokin' but this has to be one of the best posts I have ever read on any board.
    I think when a smart women knows what she is talking about she can really break it down into laymans/womens terms. I have read so many profiles on anavar but this one actually clicked with me. Thanks SUPERGIRL !!!

    SO WHEN DO WE GET THE NEXT INSTALLMENTS ON TEST,DECA,EQ,TREN WELL ALL OF THEM ?

    Oh here it is :

    Anavar defined
    ok ladies... there are soooooo many misconceptions about anavar and what it does and does not do, i thought i would take a moment to clear it all up for you...

    Anavar, or oxandrolone is known for providing great strength gains without any water retention. Anavar can be used in a 'bulking' or 'cutting' cycle...

    When the word "cutting" is used, what it really means is this:

    (taken from anabolicreview.com)"Oxandrolone is one of the few steroids, which cannot aromatize to estrogen. This characteristic has various advantages for the athlete. With Oxandrolone the muscle system does not get the typical watery appearance as with many steroids, thus making it very interesting during the preparation for a competition. In this phase it is especially important to keep the estrogen level as low as possible since estrogen programs the body to store water even if the diet is calorie-reduced. In combination with a diet, Oxandrolone helps to make the muscles hard and ripped. Although Oxandrolone itself does not break down fat, it plays an indirect role in this process because the substance often suppresses the athlete's appetite"

    so basically when you take anavar and when it is used as a "cutter" what is really meant is that when combined with a diet and cardio, var will keep and promote lean body mass with NO water retention.. As the muscles harden up, fat is actually squeezed out of the dense parts of the muscle.. so then as fat is squeezed out, your diet and cardio will burn it off, so basically anavar can AID in fat burning by creating tighter harder muscles.. but without the cardio and diet, you will not get "cut"... as well as when you have lower estrogen levels, the fat comes off easier! Anavar is also know for increasing ATP cycles, which is basically shuttling the sugars into the muscle for great strength gains!! And of course, the more muscle= the less fat! The suppression of appetite helps you stay on your "cutter" diet as well...

    Anavar has also been shown to reduce good cholesterol.. not a nice perk if you ask me

    So to sum it up.. Anavar does NOT actually reduce body-fat, but it plays a key role in the process..

    REPUTABLE brands: (have been tested on the money)
    BTG
    Loeffler
    Denkall
    Quality Vet
    old Spa

    IF it is NOT on the list, i do NOT suggest using it.. as women, we can never be too careful with our bodies!

    I do hope that helps define var just a bit.. there are tons of other boards that list profiles, but they cater to men and women, whereas i wanted something just for us


    Goodluck and Godspeed!!
    Super


    __________________

    Last edited by supergirl; 04-08-2004 at 09:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Amateur Bodybuilder MotownMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    12
    What about BD anavar

  3. #3
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    11
    Supergirl is a super hot babe BUT...I would like to see some documentation on a few of the claims such as:

    #1 )As the muscles harden up, fat is actually squeezed out of the dense parts of the muscle.. so then as fat is squeezed out, your diet and cardio will burn it off, so basically anavar can AID in fat burning by creating tighter harder muscles..

    #2)Anavar has also been shown to reduce bad cholesterol.. nice perk if you ask me

    I was on var for 3 months and it did help me lean up and I love the shit(all the way around) but definately #2 could be discounted from my perspective after looking at my lipid profile.
    Sorry but I would much rather agree with a hottie like her but need to see that one from some credible studies/abtracts.

  4. #4
    Amateur Bodybuilder Tryn2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    11
    Oh yeah , I meant to say its a great poast if its true

  5. #5
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Originally posted by EZstreet
    Supergirl is a super hot babe BUT...I would like to see some documentation on a few of the claims such as:

    #1 )As the muscles harden up, fat is actually squeezed out of the dense parts of the muscle.. so then as fat is squeezed out, your diet and cardio will burn it off, so basically anavar can AID in fat burning by creating tighter harder muscles..

    #2)Anavar has also been shown to reduce bad cholesterol.. nice perk if you ask me

    I was on var for 3 months and it did help me lean up and I love the shit(all the way around) but definately #2 could be discounted from my perspective after looking at my lipid profile.
    Sorry but I would much rather agree with a hottie like her but need to see that one from some credible studies/abtracts.
    #1.. that is a layman's way of understanding how fat is lost.. no where do i say anavar makes you lose fat, but i do say it helps harden your muscles which in turn will get you leaner.. just a BASIC explanation.. nothing complicated.. no documentation needed.. i mean come on babe.. you lift weights, youl squeeze fat out of the muscle, you do cardio, you burn off that fat.. anavar can only help tighten the muscles hence causing more fat to be possibly burned.. WHEN correct training and diet are employed...
    Like T said.. i tried to explain things as easy as possible and i also mentioned that other input is very welcome.. i enjoy contributions and input very much!!!!

    #2.. you are correct.. and it was a typo in my profile.. anavar actually lowers the good cholesterol and raises the bad.. NOT a nice perk if you ask me lol.. honey.. you do realize i wrote that profile at 4am.. lol.. even hotties like myself are allowed to make mistakes... But correct it i did!!! and i do appreciate my attention to it too!! Thanks guys!! and remember.. any more information i probably missed, do feel free to post.. and any research to back it up is even better.. i did quote from a few sites.. but tried to explain the best i could

    xoxoxo

  6. #6
    Pro Bodybuilder supergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    meathead state
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    101
    Originally posted by MotownMuscle
    What about BD anavar
    oh.. and show me a solid report of BD var and i will put it up, but honestly i have not seen one nor used it and as women we can not afford to take a chance..
    remember damn TTokkyo var.. yea.. methyltest.. crazy bloat on women and sides that are just not worth the risk ya know

  7. #7
    I am banned! Drveejay11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    0
    YUP..........very nice Supergirl (how are ya by the way??? )

    Here's a nice addition to it from JohnnyB regarding "fat loss" potential when Var is taken.

    http://steroidology.com/forum/showth...+abdominal+fat

  8. #8
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    11
    Originally posted by supergirl
    #1.. that is a layman's way of understanding how fat is lost.. no where do i say anavar makes you lose fat, but i do say it helps harden your muscles which in turn will get you leaner.. just a BASIC explanation.. nothing complicated.. no documentation needed.. i mean come on babe.. you lift weights, youl squeeze fat out of the muscle, you do cardio, you burn off that fat.. anavar can only help tighten the muscles hence causing more fat to be possibly burned.. WHEN correct training and diet are employed...
    Like T said.. i tried to explain things as easy as possible and i also mentioned that other input is very welcome.. i enjoy contributions and input very much!!!!

    #2.. you are correct.. and it was a typo in my profile.. anavar actually lowers the good cholesterol and raises the bad.. NOT a nice perk if you ask me lol.. honey.. you do realize i wrote that profile at 4am.. lol.. even hotties like myself are allowed to make mistakes... But correct it i did!!! and i do appreciate my attention to it too!! Thanks guys!! and remember.. any more information i probably missed, do feel free to post.. and any research to back it up is even better.. i did quote from a few sites.. but tried to explain the best i could

    xoxoxo
    WOW she isnt mean... after being on these boards all these years I thought all the women on BB'ing boards were real mean but I've discovered otherwise

  9. #9
    Hybrid Athlete Golden_Muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    3,119
    Rep Power
    12
    Anavar reduces bad cholesterol?

    I would like to see some proof of that. Hahaha.

  10. #10
    Pro Bodybuilder Micro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by MotownMuscle
    What about BD anavar
    Bump

  11. #11
    Hybrid Athlete Golden_Muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    3,119
    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Golden_Muscle
    Anavar reduces bad cholesterol?

    I would like to see some proof of that. Hahaha.

    Im still waiting.............

  12. #12
    Rank amatuer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Golden_Muscle
    Im still waiting.............
    She's already answered it above. Re-read her later posts. (typo).

    Satient2003

  13. #13
    Hybrid Athlete Golden_Muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    3,119
    Rep Power
    12
    Thumbs down
    Talk about getting my hopes up! That blows! lol...................

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By gettingully1 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 06:32 PM
  2. By skullcandy in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. By Xanthus in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump













3Js Nutrition Network



health and fitness talk





health and fitness talk