Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    EQ, best steroid for man?
    Boldenone(EQ) is my favorite steroid when looking at the gains to sides ratio!

EQ has been esterfied with the undecylenate ester making it a long acting steroid much like Deca.

EQ is almost identicle to d-bol. The only difference is EQ has been 17 beta esterfied while d-bol has been 17 alpha alkylated. This small change makes the two hormones act very differently in the body not to mention EQ is NOT liver toxic at sane doses.

EQ can convert to DHT via 5- alpha reductase but in reality very little is converted to DHT in humans and so it isn't particularily hard on the hair line in the sensitive, or the prostate. It must be stressed that one WILL loose hair on EQ IF one has the genetics for male pattern baldness.

EQ is said to increase hemaglobin and hematocrit(number of red blood cells and percentage of red blood cells) This, however, happens with steroid use in general and I don't think EQ does this more than average.

EQ is said to increase appetite but again all steroids do this. I have not noticed any difference myself but some say they have.

EQ is said to increase vascularity although again I have not noticed any difference from other roids in my experience.

EQ is a veterinary steroid used mainly in race horses. In horses it adds to their muscluar bulk and changes their disposition making then better race horses.
    In humans it is noted as a steroid that gives slow steady and almost pure muscle gain with little water retention and few androgenic sides.

EQ is a mild androgen and good ananbolic. Most would agree that it is slightly more androgenic than nandrolone and at least as good at promoting muscle gain and probably a little better depending on the person. Not only that but it is usually cheaper than Deca. Recovery of HPTA seems to be better for many men than when using Deca as well.

EQ does aromatize to estrogen but not to a great extent. Most estimate have EQ converting to estrogen at 50% or less the rate of an equal amount of testosterone and as a result bloat , elevations in BP and gyno are not usually an issue with moderate doses of EQ.

EQ alone at 400-600mg for 10 weeks provides for a decent cycle, if you are not ABOVE your NATURAL maximum level of muscular develpement,....... that does not require estrogen control drugs, is NOT liver toxic, and will show few if any androgenic sides . Ones lipid profile will change for the worst, as with any steroid, but not to the same degree as with a strong androgen like test or tren, or with the 17aa oral like d-bol.

Have nolvadex on hand for gyno protection just in case.

Clomid therapy should begin about 18 days after the last shot.HCG before the cycle ends would be a plus. See my post on keeping gains from steroids.

For the ultimate in mass EQ can be stacked with testosterone at equal dose .

WHY TO USE A MILD ANDROGENs, but good anabolics(like eq) IN A STACK

The combo of test and eq is a good one...ie: 500 of eq plus 500 of test is going to be pretty darn anabolic and probably get you about 80% of the muscle gain of a gram of test but with less androgenic sides.

Some can safely use it in a cutting cycle with winstrol or trenbolone acetate although others experience a small amount of water retention from EQ and choose to omit it in favor of steroids that do not aromatize at all like tren.

RG
    Last edited by Realgains; 03-08-2004 at 04:39 PM.

good read.

Junior Bodybuilder
    ye, im gonna try it next cycle.

Pro Bodybuilder
    second only to dogs....EQ, is man best friend!

god bless

nyc
    Good info. I am putting together ideas for my second cycle, i am definitely considering a Test/EQ/Tren cycle, especially after reading this.

Is an EQ only cycle worth it, say i were to run it for 12 weeks at 600mg? I am seriously considering EQ, or TEST only cyle, i dont have much money, so I am looking forward to a relatively cheap, but worth it cycle. Now, when compairing test to EQ, what do you think> i have used test before, and i like it, but i blew up, keep some gains, but i would liek a harder leaner physique, would EQ be the way to go? Say 12 weeks EQ, combined with hcg, and nolva 4 post cycle therapy (pct)? WOuld that be decent, or is 600mg too much?

Originally posted by HardBody
    Is an EQ only cycle worth it, say i were to run it for 12 weeks at 600mg? I am seriously considering EQ, or TEST only cyle,
    Nice post, Realgains!

As for an eq only cycle... what are you looking for in terms of gains from your cycle? Yes, eq will give you a hard look, but I don't know if you will be dissappointed, especially with eq only and at 600mg/week.

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    Ya 600 isn't very much but I think over 10 weeks you could gain up to 15 pounds depending on how far away you are from your natural genetic max. Since most readers on the baords aren't even at theior natural genetic limit I usually advise smaller doses because they can gain very well on small doses.....until they eclipse their natural max..(ie 400 of test provides at least 4 times the T of natural production)

Now for us above our natural max then 600 won't do much.....I did a gram alone once and it was pretty good.

But it is best to stack EQ will a powerful androgen like test...this combo provides for excellent anabolism but reduced androgenic sides.....ie: 500 of EQ plus 500 of test is going to be about 80% as good for gains as a gram of test and with less androgenic sides.

I think I'll add this to my post...

RG
    Last edited by Realgains; 03-08-2004 at 04:37 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    hey real gains, what do you think of a dbol/tren/test/eq cycle?

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    Originally posted by ac253189
    Sounds good bro....but it may be overkill.

BUT...then again the addition of the EQ might improve the stack a bit without adding much to the androgenicity of the cycle.

I would keep it simple and cheap and use Eq with test.

RG

wow, some guys in here stack major shit, that is crazy, i am debating running eq & test, i just dont have the money

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    wow, some guys in here stack major shit, that is crazy, i am debating running eq & test, i just dont have the money

If you don't have the $$$ then try test/tren bro and make your own tren...break cycle and cheap too.

Try 500 of test/week and 75 of tren/day...UNREAL stack for most men, unless you are a fair bit above your natural maximum level of muscular developement.....then you might need more he he he

RG

i dont trust my self to make Kool-Aid, let alone some roids

rjx
    i dont trust my self to make Kool-Aid, let alone some roids
    Haha me 2

Hey realgains...how does eq fit in with your short cycle approach?

Or do you feel both short and medium length cycles have their place, just don't overdo it?

Rookie
    EQ is better at long cycles cause the gains are slower and better..
    you gain good solid mass which you can keep...From what I have
    seen, 10 weeks minimum...maybe as low as 8, but you won't get
    All you can out of it...

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    Originally posted by TxLonghorn
    Hey realgains...how does eq fit in with your short cycle approach?

Or do you feel both short and medium length cycles have their place, just don't overdo it?

Eq and the other mild long chain esterfied roids are best used for a longer cycle...BUT any roid can be used with the short and medium length cycles with success.

Yet it is still best to use a rapid acting/clearing roid...to get in as fast as you can...hit the AR hard and then get the hell out as fast as you can.
    The rapid acting short esterfied injectables and powerful orals are best for the short cycle for this reason.
    Also larger doses than we would normally use for a long cycle are recommened as larger doses do give somewhat faster gains....we only have a short time to accomplish our gains in a shorty.

BUT if you front load a long chain steroid such as eq then it can be pretty good too....but the time after the last injection, while waiting for the EQ to clear, is like extending a cycle a couple weeks.

EQ IN A SHORT CYCLE

Best to stack it with something like d-bol or test prop.

Front load eq at 600mg on day 1 and then 400mg the very next day.
    Front loads help get blood levels up in a hurry. Don't inject more than 2-3 cc's into any one site or you might risk as sterile abscess, not to mention discomfort the next day after at the injection site.

Then do the EQ at 400-500mg every 4th day for 4 weeks. The biweekly injection will help keep blood hormone levels of eq more even and this is not only better for gains but the lack of a "spike" in blood levels, seen after weekly injections, sometimes results in LESS adrogenic sides.

ALSO add d-bol at 50mg/day or test prop at 100mg/day.

Tren doesn't go as well with eq as does d-bol or test but it will be a decently synergistic stack none the less.

RG

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by ac253189
    how about.....tren/prop/var/eq?

god bless
    Mixmastermurph

Junior Bodybuilder
    I agree,test/eq is a great stack!My last 2 cycles have been test/eq,and so will my upcoming cycle this summer.I always stick with 600mg eq,I don't see any reason to go over that.

road dog, how long do u run u cycle, i was wondering how that works, if u have to run eq for 12 weeks, and test for 10, doesn't that cause u trouble during those last couple weeks, like for nolva and when to use? Just curious, never stacked anything before, test only for me so far

Junior Bodybuilder
    road dog, how long do u run u cycle, i was wondering how that works, if u have to run eq for 12 weeks, and test for 10, doesn't that cause u trouble during those last couple weeks, like for nolva and when to use? Just curious, never stacked anything before, test only for me so far
    I usually run 500mg test with 600mg eq for 8-10 weeks.I start and stop them both at the same time.I dont worry about post cycle therapy (pct) becase I am on HRT in between cycles.

Junior Bodybuilder Footballstar74's Avatar
    Yea its good stuff but don't you guys hate injecting that much?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Footballstar74
    Yea its good stuff but don't you guys hate injecting that much?
    If you get the 200mg/ML it's not bad at all.I did a cycle with 50mg/ML,that was alot of shots!

rjx
    I think a cycle with enth, eq, and tren sounds nice.

my next one will look like this, tell me what u guys think, good?

wk 1-16 Test enanthate 750mg/wk
    wk 1-14 EQ 400mg/wk
    wk 4-16 Fina 100mg/eod
    wk 1-6 Dbol 40mg/ed

I've never doen eq so this will be an experiment, should be nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information