Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Testosterone enanthate HOW MUCH?
    Is there a ratio on body weight to test per pound ..

see i just finished my first cycle and mild to med results ... i was thinking that , I'm so tall and with a large frame that 500 of test per week is not enough .. meaning this ... if a 22 yr old , 5 feet 11 in tall
    and weighing 165 lp takes 500 per week .. a extra large size like my self should take more ??? is this bull shit logic or is there any sound
    reference data on this topic ???

stats 37 yr , 6feet 7 in , 268 lp , bf 18% , bis 16 1/2 in
    taking 4 weeks off then 500-1000 mg of test ena per week
    using the , hst system, and 1 1/2 gr of protien per body weight ..
    [IMG]http://[/IMG]

whoa whoa whoa....bro....did you keep your diet in check while on your cycle? did you use the proper post cycle therapy (pct)? Keep in mind....time on cycle (including post cycle therapy (pct) time) equals Time off cycle. So i would highly reccomend that you take MORE time off your cycle than just 4 weeks....
    To answer your question about being so big that test @ 500mg/ml per week for ? weeks is not enough? id have to say that it is enough for a first cycle. I am assuming that you did take the advice of the board and did the test cycle for 12 weeks or so.
    I honestly would say that you didnt intake enough quality growing food for your cycle if anything.

Novice
    I'm running 1500mg of Test Cyp a week. I'm 5'11'' 220lb . But I've been juicing for the past 10yrs. I would try 800-1000mg a week , make sure you have some nolva or arimidex on hand.

I am 6'3 260ish as of right now, i am running 450mg of cyp. I have never run more than 600mg. Granted I am not a freak, but i grow nicely of moderate doses.

Just take what works for you.

1500mg of test a week?? Man how do you people who do that much gear afford it all?? You gotta be rich just to support your steroid habits.

From a Doctor...
    The problems normally arise from two things. Number one is that some people have the mentality that if I do 200mg and get bigger and feel better then if I do 400mg I will feel even better and get even bigger and then If I do 600mg and so on and so on. The other problem is the result of doing oral steroids. Very toxic to the liver.

From what I have read about Test Enth, I wouldnt think you would need over 500mg's/week. Expecially a first cycle. You should still see great gains with 500mgs. I am currently on Enth and I am 6'3,200lbs Low Bf and I am seeing nice gains.

Amateur Bodybuilder 02gixxersix's Avatar
    Originally posted by slobberknocker
    Yup. The reason i always say to take 500mgs of test for your first cycle is to find out how your body reacts to it. There's not reason now that you know how you react that you can't up the doseages if you want to. You're a big dude so a gram of test wouldnt be too much IMO. However I would try 750mgs per week for 10 weeks with 30mgs of dbol for the first 5. Also take more than 4 weeks off or you might as well have just stayed on really.

Are you flexing when you measure your arms? I weigh 250 and dont really feel the need to take a whole lot of stuff, I find without a doubt that diet is #1 and that the drugs dont need to be through the roof.

When the day comes, if it does, that I have 21" arms then get back to me.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Pro Bodybuilder
    LOL, well the human body makes(this is off the top of my head so if i get it wrong ignore me) about 70mg of test a week regardless of height or weight so taking 500mg of test(which converts to roughly about 360 grams of actual test) will give you the same results it does to everybody else.

Knows whats up
    Originally posted by slobberknocker
    exactly, if all your shit was in check, diet training etc. and you didn't gain much, try upping to 750mg... for your size you should be eating ALOT... more than 5K cals a day...at the least

Novice
    thank you for the advice ... my nuts are back to size .. i hope the 4 weeks off will be enough .. i was on my first cycle 8 weeks .
    now 14 weeks of 750 test enea per week . and we shall see ..
    my wife says slow down , but i said to her , look at all the drugs and booze over the years i have taken . all i do is work out and eat 450 gr of protien daily . how can 750 mg of test be that bad . its better
    than ... hydro codine / soma / crown and coke .

Novice
    bump

Thread Information