Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

tee
    Legality of syringes
    Does anyone have a working link for the legality of syringes by state? The link I had stopped working and I cant seem find one using the search. Thanx!

Pro Bodybuilder

tee
    Originally posted by DougoeFre5h
    Here ya go
    http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/aids...sataglance.htm
    Thanks bro! I have looked all over the place for a link with this info

Pro Bodybuilder
    no prob bro

Community Veteran
    Conversion Kits Pioneer

Ok, being an 'ordinary person of reasonable intelligence' I've gone out and looked up the laws and they aren't as bad as I thought and it's obvious that in nearly every state, the laws are well behind the internet. With the desire of the normal person to maintain the most sterile environment as well as the use of syringes purely as chemical transfer and measurement devices, in nearly any state there might become a problem, it could be argued that the syringe sales and possession laws based on 'paraphenalia' classification is antiquidated and doesn't address the needs of a modern household.

Only 3 states have requirements for vet syringes while 6-8 states have restrictions for human use sales requiring a prescription. That would be fine, but the confusing part then becomes that some of those states have needle exchange programs and if somebody is representing themselves as a participant in such a needle exchange program, who is to know? It would be impossible for a seller to know just as it's impossible for a vet company to discern if a buyer is actually going to use them on animals and due to such misrepresentation, in most states the burden of 'legitimate or intended' end use is upon the BUYER. Nevertheless, there are states that require WRITTEN documents and one state even where sale and/or possession is a FELONY!

First the only states to require anything for vet use which was pulled off a major internet veterinary supply company syringe page and mirrors what used to be up in the disclaimer on syringe sales around here.

'Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island residents must hold a Certificate of Need from the State Health Department or furnish a letter from a licensed veterinarian in order to purchase needles or syringes.'

There is a catch with NY, but we get to that later. Additionally, I thought that maybe syringe sales to discern between human use and animal use would be based on volume or needle gauge size, but upon looking at the rest of the major vet suppliers and their catalogs and their internet sites, there is no such restriction. The point is that if you are NOT in any of the three states above if you represent the purchase as for vet or animal use, you are relatively safe no matter what gauge or needle length you buy.

Onto those 3 states we overlap the 6 states who have restrictions on human purchase and/or sales via requiring a prescription.
    They are CA, IL, PA, NJ, MA, DE. Do you already see a problem? NY and RI require you to show a certificate of need for vet supplies, but for human use there is no prescription required. That befuddled me so I dug a bit deeper.

The laws for YOUR state can be found at:
    http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/map.htm where you can look it up yourself, however, note that the site is a law school and the lawyer who wrote or maintains the site still has questions on some of the states!

We will look at the easiest states first starting with IL. If you go to the site directly above you will find a huge listing of LEGAL uses for possession of syringes such as chemical transfer and industrial use. So for the most part, in IL, syringes are only illegal if you are caught with them and a controlled substance.

Next is CA. CA requires a script, but in the analysis at the site mentioned above is this comment: 'Syringe prescription and paraphernalia law in California both make it a crime to possess a syringe without a prescription for drug injection purposes'
    Supplements are not drugs, chemical transfers aren't drugs, and you get the point. There is no documentation required on either party and no certificate of need is necessary for vet sales, so CA looks OK.

PA is a bit tougher on human use sale, but requires no documentation for vet sales and then if you are in PA, look at the last sentence in this paragraph:

Pennsylvania pharmacy regulations govern the sale and prescription of hypodermic syringes by pharmacists: “Sales of needles and syringes shall be made by the pharmacist only to persons showing a prescription issued by a licensed practitioner. The prescription shall be in force for a maximum of 1 year from date of its issuance....” 49 Pa. Code § 27.18. The regulation does not apply to non-pharmacists.

Does that mean that if you aren't a pharmacist in PA, you then need not follow that paragraph? I don't know and my 'reasonable intelligence' doesn't understand the statement, but no documentation is needed and vet sales require no paperwork, so PA seems OK.

DE is the state where sale could be a felony and they require paperwork for human use and mention 'PARENTAL' injection which means that any supplement alongside any needles or any needles bought for any supplements could be a problem, HOWEVER, section (e) allows for vet use and section (f)(2) allows for industrial use. Looks ok.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Eliteshitness
    Great info animal. Whats funny is that if you look at all the states that require the certificate to obtain them, you will see that those states drug problems are huge and their AIDS rates are high. Thus- causing the innocent tax payer to have to flip the bills for the addicts catching aids. All because of power. That was a great post. ELITESHITNESS. In fact I noticed they claim now that Finapharm is using steril USP oils....thats funny because I deal with pharmaceutical oils and I'm sure most of us know that the SBA sterilizes the oils anyway, I think its a joke that they are claiming they are using USP grade oils. JUST BY DOING A SIMPLE SEARCH YOU CAN LOOK AT PRICES FOR USP OILS, AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR FINA PHARM TO BE SELLING USP OILS AT THAT PRICE. There is nothing wrong with FG provided the SBA is used, but Fina-Pharm is scamming that...... If their so pure than why dont they give us the labs to call so we can check. Hmmmm. Elitefitness has really not impressed me a bit. A board that knowingly supports liars. I was also told that the owner used to work side by side with researchkits and I think its widely understood that the real brains to that operation was not chem. Its disturbing to see boards like that have so much following. I'll stay here. Everyone here seems to be here to help.

Rookie
    A couple of weeks ago I walked into the local RI pharmacy and bought a box of 100, 23 gauge, 1" pins with 3 cc plungers. Total cost for everything was $18. Funny thing is I don't even live in the state. I cross the line from Massachusetts because it is 100% legal to buy pins in RI.

Hammer Jr.

Community Veteran
    Conversion Kits Pioneer

Wow! Some people are actually seeing the scam on FinaFarm, FINALLY!

Again, there is equipment and chemical use for syringes as in with dosing children and animals and flavorings and then there is when they are found in concordance with drugs. The LATTER cannot happen until you put the two together unless you take it right to the pharm with ya....................

Novice
    MD Its up to Pharmacy discretion. Is that even with a script?? I have been to many different pharmacy and have had ZERO luck.

Walgreens tech did tell me if I was on file getting my insulin from them then I can purchase.

******* is out of stock on 23g 1 1/2 in

just get 25's then if cheappinz dont have it RUI does..........everyone makes this issue so complicated-buy a box of syringes-a box of drawing needles and a box of injection needles. that will last 200 pins-and you can get it all for like 25 bucks...........problem solved
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

RJ
    why are we bumping 6 year old threads?

hahahaha-dont know but im glad u stopped by-i like the new avi
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Beast in training numba1scrapper's Avatar
    lol makes me lauph at all the bullshit ass laws we have in the USA. In ny you can only buy 10 needles legally. For my last cycle I went into the store, bought 10 and went home. Went back like 4 hours later and bought 10 more. Then sent my girlfriend in for 10 more lol. Fuck the law

Thread Information