Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Anabolic Steroids for Muslce DEFINITION!!!
    Can u tell me what steroids are the best for muslce definition and fat burning?
    I am taking now Ephedrin/kofein and i lost litle kg and get litle definition but i need more ))
    So plz guys hlp me!

Steroids don't make you lose fat, which causes muscle definition. It's called "diet". Certain steroids will allow you to hold less water which would be beneficial (ie Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var), tren, masteron, EQ)

IMO steroids are best for aiding the two...you are the only one that can determine whether or not there will be any cutting or bulking with your diet and training routine. Steroids aren't miracle pills or miracle shots, you can cut or bulk w/out even using them.

Originally posted by mvmaxx
    Steroids don't make you lose fat, which causes muscle definition. It's called "diet". Certain steroids will allow you to hold less water which would be beneficial (ie Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var), tren, masteron, EQ)
    thx. but ie Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var), tren, masteron, EQ what is the best for me? i have 18 year old? Something like ephedrin/kofein or Clenebuterol?
    I have 80kg 183cm.!!!
    I am waiting your response!

@trip643dp9 i don't like 2 wait )

Originally posted by BoneKiller
    thx. but ie Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var), tren, masteron, EQ what is the best for me? i have 18 year old? Something like ephedrin/kofein or Clenebuterol?
    I have 80kg 183cm.!!!

first off....go back and read your sentence, then tell yourself your too young to Juice bro. But in the meantime, hang around and learn from the vets on this board, sorry for coming out like a dick, but I am hungry!!!

Amateur Bodybuilder stonecold54's Avatar
    Originally posted by BoneKiller
    I have 80kg 183cm.!!!

excatly why you should wait. impatience in this game will get you hurt.

ThX guys... i don't know what 2 say now ))
    @fatchops n/p bro

At 18 years old I would definitely hold off on gear for a while.

Take this time to get your diet, training and recovery down, the in 5-6 year you can juice

JohnnyB

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet

Why do so many people fail to realize this? You need to cut calories to get hard and defined and on the other hand you need to eat like a horse to build muscles like one. STEROIDS and other gear are only pieces in a very large puzzel.

diet is a big key, also Winstrol (winny), fina, EQ are the only ones I can think of that burn fat.

exactly what I was going to say
    needsize@*****************

My trainer

Olympian Bodybuilder
    I hear the point that is being made, but in fact androgens such as testosterone and trenbolone do help you lose fat. Of course dieting is much more effective, but to a much lesser degree, androgens are lypolytic.

I can learn so meny things here.
    Thx guys.

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    Originally posted by Trevdog
    I hear the point that is being made, but in fact androgens such as testosterone and trenbolone do help you lose fat. Of course dieting is much more effective, but to a much lesser degree, androgens are lypolytic.

I'm with you. But to many guys use the term "bulking cycle" as an excuse to eat in excess, well beyond what is needed for enhanced muscle growth. Eat big, but eat clean.

hey mvmaxx, who the fuck is that monster on your avatar?

anavar has been shown to burn fat in the midsection of men i beleive, tren supposedly has some magical fat burning effect i beleive, but when comparing this to actual dieting, i would think it would be minimal, now these drugs in conjunction with dieting would probably be a good idea. Winstrol (winny) i beleive has been dubbed the cutting drug because it dries you out so much that it makes you appear leaner, but i doubt your bodyfat percentages would be any better. Any steroid is going to help you keep lbm while dieting, it is just that the more water you hold the less you will be able to see the results until you cease the drug. Most people would never use drol to cut, but competitors use it leading up to shows to fill out, something to do with blood volume i beleive, not sure though, so i guess you get my point by now.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Tren, Low CArb, R-ala

Olympian Bodybuilder
    That's right JCP2, I have seen studies showing anavar has some special ability to enhance burning of visceral fat.

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    That's right JCP2, I have seen studies showing anavar has some special ability to enhance burning of visceral fat.
    I've also seen those studies and from the use of anavar, believe that this is very true.

Visceral means around the organs though, probably not a big bonus. FWIW I have read that asians carry more visceral fat than subQ in comparison to other 'races.'
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Mudge
    Visceral means around the organs though, probably not a big bonus.
    Granted, burning subcutaneous fat would seemingly have a more dramatic impact on your overall appearance. However, I'm pretty lean but I still feel that my abdomen protrudes more than it should. I suspect that if I could lower the visceral fat my midsection would look better, less of a protruding gut.

Some info I found on Anavar (var) and fat:

Posted by kkrammer at Bolex

Ana Anavar (var) seems to be great for fat loss, but is not exactly something i would call "safe":

Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24

Oral anabolic steroid treatment, but not parenteral androgen treatment, decreases abdominal fat in obese, older men.

Lovejoy JC, Bray GA, Greeson CS, Klemperer M, Morris J, Partington C, Tulley R.

Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808-4124, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To compare the effects of testosterone enanthate (TE), anabolic steroid (AS) or placebo (PL) on regional fat distribution and health risk factors in obese middle-aged men undergoing weight loss by dietary means.

DESIGN: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, carried out for 9 months with primary assessments at 3 month intervals. Due to adverse blood lipid changes, the AS group was switched from oral oxandrolone (ASOX) to parenteral nandrolone decaoate (ASND) after the 3 month assessment point. SUBJECTS: Thirty healthy, obese men, aged 40-60 years, with serum testosterone (T) levels in the low-normal range (2-5 ng/mL).

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Abdominal fat distribution and thigh muscle volume by CT scan, body composition by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), insulin sensitivity by the Minimal Model method, blood lipids, blood chemistry, blood pressure, thyroid hormones and urological parameters.

RESULTS: After 3 months, there was a significantly greater decrease in subcutaneous (SQ) abdominal fat in the ASOX group compared to the TE and PL groups although body weight changes did not differ by treatment group. There was also a tendency for the ASOX group to exhibit greater losses in visceral fat, and the absolute level of visceral fat in this group was significantly lower at 3 months than in the TE and PL groups. There were significant main effects of treatment at 3 months on serum T and free T (increased in the TE group and decreased in the ASOX group) and on thyroid hormone parameters (T4 and T3 resin uptake significantly decreased in the ASOX group compared with the other two groups). There was a significant decrease in HDL-C, and increase in LDL-C in the ASOX group, which led to their being switched to the parenteral nandrolone decanoate (ASND) after 3 months. ASND had opposite effects on visceral fat from ASOX, producing a significant increase from 3 to 9 months while continuing to decrease SQ abdominal fat. ASND treatment also decreased thigh muscle area, while ASOX treatment increased high muscle. ASND reversed the effects of ASOX on lipoproteins and thyroid hormones. The previously reported effect of T to decrease visceral fat was not observed, in fact, visceral fat in the TE group increased slightly from 3 to 9 months, although SQ fat continued to decrease. Neither TE nor AS treatment resulted in any change in urologic parameters.

CONCLUSIONS: Oral oxandrolone decreased SQ abdominal fat more than TE or weight loss alone and also tended to produce favorable changes in visceral fat. TE and ASND injections given every 2 weeks had similar effects to weight loss alone on regional body fat. Most of the beneficial effects observed on ********* and cardiovascular risk factors were due to weight loss per se. These results suggest that SQ and visceral abdominal fat can be independently modulated by androgens and that at least some anabolic steroids are capable of influencing abdominal fat.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Thanks for posting that IntensityX.

Thanks for posting that IntensityX.
    No prob bro

Thread Information