Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Mixing IGF-1

Mixing IGF-1
    Was thinking about getting 1mg of IGF-1 LR3, kit comes with a 10mL bottle of bac water as well. Trying to find the protocol on this stuff. With this kind of kit would I just put the full 10mL of water into the 1mg of IGF making 1000mcg and shoot about 20-40mcg per day for a few weeks? On cycle currently but Im curious as to what this stuff can do for you.

Also I'm already shooting EOD in my delts and glutes. If i was using slin pins for IGF shots could I shoot them in my lats in the same areas since I'd be shooting the IGF like ED. I was reading Dave Palumbo's protocol and he had said it wasn't necessary to shoot into the area you just trained, as the IGF is out of the muscle and into the bloodstream within 15 minutes. Any truth to this?
    Last edited by epoxy; 04-15-2010 at 01:50 PM.

I like to take 60-80mcg eod. I always did igf lr3 sub q. It has a systemic effect so IM is unnecessary.

So did you just shoot in the abdominal area?

So if i mixed 10mL water with 1mg of IGF how far up on a slin pin would i have to draw to get 60mcg. a 1cc 100 unit slin pin

Alright so what I've found is it has to be mixed with acetic acid or it will degrade super quickly with the bac water. All of this shit sounds like a pain in the ass. Gear is so much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
    Alright so what I've found is it has to be mixed with acetic acid or it will degrade super quickly with the bac water. All of this shit sounds like a pain in the ass. Gear is so much easier!
    That's false. No idea where that myth became fact. Bac water works just fine. It doesn't degrade it quickly like everyone posts. Nobody has yet to back that up with any evidence whatsoever.

I shoot right in the abdominal area. If you mix 10ml of water then it's real easy to dose. Just go up the numbers and that's the dose.

When you shot abdominally did you notice any fat reduction in that area? I've heard yes and no on this.

Also you dont have to add all 10mL do you? I could add less to the solution it would just be harder to draw the correct amount, no?

When you shot abdominally did you notice any fat reduction in that area? I've heard yes and no on this.
    No I've never noticed any fat reduction from igf but then again I was never really on a diet when I did it. However, with hgh 176-191 I have seen fat reduction.
    Also you dont have to add all 10mL do you? I could add less to the solution it would just be harder to draw the correct amount, no?
    Sure you can add less. I've never done it.

Amateur Bodybuilder bigpapabuff's Avatar
    for fat reduction the 176-191 peptide is supposed to be really good. For fat reduction with igf, you will really need to watch your diet.

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Here is some good info relative to your questions, it came from a peptide company that is not a sponsor so I'm not gonna post their info. I personally like to shoot IM, but I haven't tried Sub-q to compare.

The most effective length for a cycle of IGF is 50 days on and 20-40 days off. The most controversy surrounding Long R3 IGF-1 is the effective dosage. The most used dosages range between 20mcg/day to 120+mcg/day. The dosage issue mainly revolves around how much money you have to spend, plenty of people use the minimum dosage of 20mcg/day and are happy with the results. IGF is most effective when administered subcutaneous and injected once or twice daily at your current dosage. The best time for injections is either in the morning and/or immediately after weight training.

* Shuttles nutrients directly into cells and muscles for maximum results.
    * Builds muscle mass, promotes fat loss.
    * Increased protein synthesis.
    * IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue.
    * Causes hyperplasia, the increase of more muscle cells.
    * At a genetic level it has the potential to alter an individuals capacity to build superior muscle density and size.
    * Possesses the ability to rehabilitate damaged cartilage.

Storage: Although it is stable at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, lyophilized Long-R3-IGF-I powder should be stored below -20C. Upon reconstitution, Long-R3-IGF-I solution should be stored at C for less than 7 days and below -20C for longer time. Repeat Freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided for Long-R3-IGF-I solution.
    Reconstitution:
    It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized Long-R3-IGF-I powder in acetic acid or sodium chloride. This reconstituted Long R3-IGF-I solution can be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    That's false. No idea where that myth became fact. Bac water works just fine. It doesn't degrade it quickly like everyone posts. Nobody has yet to back that up with any evidence whatsoever.

I shoot right in the abdominal area. If you mix 10ml of water then it's real easy to dose. Just go up the numbers and that's the dose.
    I just looked up some peptide labs and it looks like some recommend AA and some Bac water, so you are probably good to go either way. I used .06%AA with great success, haven't tried water.

Rookie
    Igf1-l3
    Hey everybody

I've just received in the mail today a kit of 1200mcg IGF1-l3 which has 10 vials @ 120mcg of lymphalized powder in individual vial. My simple and stumping question is this how much Bacto water do I need to use to dilute in each vial to make it equal the 120mcg of IGF contacined???

Thanks in advance!

I was JUST goning to post this!

I get my igf1-lr3 premixed with bac and acetic acid.
    no pain in ass lol :-)
    working great sofar
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Thread Information