Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

tren cough

Junior Bodybuilder
    tren cough
    thinking about trying tren for the first time, have done many cycles, but the "no bloat" of tren is very appealing for the summer.

just wondering what exactly tren cough is? is it just an intense cough and you cant catch your breath? or is there more to it?

Olympian Bodybuilder Miss Muscle's Avatar
    It's different for everyone but for the most part it's just an annoying cough that gets your throat sore.

I'm not sure if it gets so bad that people can't catch their breath.

Others will chime in.

Novice
    I heard of g-s doing injections and they said out of 400 injections,one report of fina cough was reported, me being a newb to trenbolone my self may not be so accurate, although I have done alot of research, and Ive read to do the injection slow,if or once you taste any "alcohol" in your mouth during your trenbolone acetate shot to pause and proceed slowly, to avoid getting the "fina cough" some report to have the cough everytime they inject, it just depends how hard it will hit you as an individule. how ever I would not let the cough stop you from trying tren, but I do advise you to get as many sources of information you can so you know all sides.and that you are ready to deal with them as well.

I ran 600-mg of tren enanthate weekly with no cough at all. a friend of mine was coughing with every tren acetate injection that he took however.

sometimes i get it, sometimes i don't.

i will tell you though, that if you feel it coming on, just stick your head in the freezer and you are good to go

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    good to see Shaptown. I've only got it a few times and it was like a bad itching in my chest and wasn't bad like some people get it

Novice
    I have doen Tren several times and never had the cough, but have many buddies who have. Just shoot with a fan on you in case you get it. It doesn't last long

Junior Bodybuilder
    so it's not a "i need to go to the hospital" feeling? heard a couple guys on other posts talk as though it was the most horrible thing ever.

Novice
    first time for my friend today while watching, he didnt get a , he pretended because how overly freaked out I was though, its not a joke but I lol'd hha

I've had it on TrenA and E, so far on this current cycle after not running tren for probably 3 years I haven't had it once again. Its annoying as hell, I've had it as long as 10 minutes, which was long enough to ponder why the fuck you are doing it at all. Aspirate and your chances of getting it are probably reduced.

Tren is amazing stuff, its worth trying at least once IMO.
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by baldie99 View Post
    so it's not a "i need to go to the hospital" feeling? heard a couple guys on other posts talk as though it was the most horrible thing ever.
    No, its a fit of coughing from a minute to maybe 10 (my personal worst). Its coughing, not convulsions...
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Junior Bodybuilder
    I've had tren cough once and it was very intense coughing for 5-7 minutes.A friend witnessed it and said damn is that shit worth going through all that for.My face was beet red,I had tears pouring out of my eyes.If you feel your throat starting to get itchy slow down the injection or stop and you can avoid the cough.

It isn't any different then coughing when you're sick.

Junior Bodybuilder
    good info, thanx guys, eased my mind!

uniquemicals
Thread Information