Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Need advise on 60 mg anavar cycle
    i have 10mg anavar pills and want to do 60 mg a day. what is the best way for me to break up the daily cycle.

20 mg 3 times a day or
    30 mg twice a day or
    another way for best results.

Thank you.

I dosed my Anavar (var) twice daily. IIRC the halflife was around 7-8 hours. So 30 in the morning and 30 in the evening. What are your goals? Experience with gear? Everyone will recommend running TEST with any oral cycle. Anavar (var) is pretty mild but so are the gains associated with it, even at 60mg a day. It's great for hardening you up, I saw a bit of fat fall off of the midsection, and strength gains weren't too bad but throw in some test and you've got a real cycle. Leave Anavar (var) only cycles for the girls IMO.

i woudl nto rec Anavar (var) only or oral onyl cycle but i would say 30mg 2X a day about 8 hrs apart
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    IMO, one dose ev 8 hours would be ideal to keep your blood levels stable and optimize results

Rookie
    what i need to know is if i wake up at 7am and go to bed at 11pm how should i break up the 60mg of anavar?

should i take 30mg at 7am and another 30mg at 3pm or do 20mg at 7am, 20mg at 2pm and another 20mg at 11pm?

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sayitaintso View Post
    what i need to know is if i wake up at 7am and go to bed at 11pm how should i break up the 60mg of anavar?

should i take 30mg at 7am and another 30mg at 3pm or do 20mg at 7am, 20mg at 2pm and another 20mg at 11pm?
    I would do the 20mg three times per day, I'm doing the same thing except taking 25mg 3 times per day. I take one when I wake up, one in the afternoon, and one at bedtime.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    if you were to run a cycle of test e with Anavar (var) how long would you run the Anavar (var) for and when

example

test e - week 1-12 600mg
    ana Anavar (var) - ? 60mg a day for how long and when. like would u start it beginning end or whole cycle

^^^^^^^to the above poster bad form jacking a thread. You need to start your own. I am a newb to these forums and even I know that.

As far as the Anavar (var) goes I would run it 3x daily because of the 8 hour half life. It will help to keep your blood levels stable through the whole 24 hours in the day.

I have done a Anavar (var) only cycle as a bridge with no test and it was nice to harden me up a tad. Looking back if you spend the money on Anavar (var) you should not waste the money by being scared of the pinz!

Novice
    Run it 3 times a day dude, 30mg an hour before working out, 20mg 8hrs later and 10mg before bed.

This is assuming you train in the morning like myself, if not adjust accordingly, maybe 20mg upon waking, 30mg before avo workout and 10mg before bed.

And as far as a test cycle with it couldn't agree more, you need a Test Base with it.

WEEK 1-10 Test E 400-500mg PW
    WEEK 6-12 Anavar (var) 60mg ED ( Bridge into PCT )

This would give you great gains and a nice hard look IMO.

Rookie
    hey guys sorry for asking a question on somebody elses question. But I am new on here And I could not find were to post one. So here it goes. I have 5 bottles of sesunon 400 1 bottle of sesunon 250 and 1 of test enethanate. And 300 20 mg anavar pills. So I want to know. With taking 4 cc's a week of ses for 4 months and of course the enethanate to. With 80 mgs of anavar for 8 weeks. Would that be a good cylce. I also have clomede and Igf 1 and insuline when I come off. I have done 3 cycles in my life. But the first time do this. What should I exspect from this cycle. And should I get anything else. Like proviron or another testostrone. Any advise would help. Thanks.

Rookie
    hey guys sorry for asking a question on somebody elses question. But I am new on here And I could not find were to post one. So here it goes. I have 5 bottles of sesunon 400 1 bottle of sesunon 250 and 1 of test enethanate. And 300 20 mg anavar pills. So I want to know. With taking 4 cc's a week of ses for 4 months and of course the enethanate to. With 80 mgs of anavar for 8 weeks. Would that be a good cylce. I also have clomede and Igf 1 and insuline when I come off. I have done 3 cycles in my life. But the first time do this. What should I exspect from this cycle. And should I get anything else. Like proviron or another testostrone. Any advise would help. Thanks. And yes the 20 mg of anavar are real.

uniquemicals
Thread Information