Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Default blood squirt after delt injection, wtf?
    So I rotate delts and glutes for EoD injections. Been doing it this way for the last 2 cycles with no issues. This morning I go to shoot my left delt, same area I always shoot in, and after beginning to stick the pin through my skin I notice there is a LOT more pressure than usual. I figure maybe I'm kind of tense because I just woke up, so I push the needle in further and it was just soo hard to push in, no clue why. I ran out of 25g so its a 23g 1 inch needle, which I've done before, nbd. I push the gear in, 2.5cc, same as usual, but when I pull the needle out a fountain of blood literally shoots 2 feet out and gets on my carpet, chair, etc. It quickly stops bleeding but my delt still feels super tight and hard around the area where I injected, immediately afterwards. Put an icepack on it for a few mins, no bruising or pain. WTF did i do?

It happens sometimes, never to me but a friend of mine use to get the same thing every once in a while with delts. Just means you hit something, as long as you aspirate and arent getting any blood youre fine.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Lol thanks man u stressed me out bigtime now I'm doing my first inject in my delts on Saturday I've never done it before!

imo..that was a big long pin for a delt which is ussually fat free...
    but you ll be fine...it happens dude..
    Age 50
    5 11

Cancer comeback

yeah TBH i could do something less than 1in for delt. I've just done countless delt injects and never had an issue. 12 hours later everything seems to be fine, delt is a little sorer than usual but thats it.

try resting your arm on a table like you are getting ready to arm wrestle someone. it should totally relax the delt making inserting the needle much easier. ive had the same difficulty inserting the needle in my delts.
    Get better at what you're good at.

Yeah the funny thing is, I do all my injections at my computer, my chair has armrests, so I always put my elbow on that, relax, and shoot. I did my injection earlier than usual yesterday...RIGHT after waking up, and for some reason there was just massive tension in my delt and it felt like I literally had to push the pin in rather than it just sliding in like normal. Anyway, today, 1 day later, I have a small lump on my delt, doesn't feel/look like an abscess so I'm not particularly worried, it isn't hot to the touch, I'm not feverish, and there's only minimal bruising around the injection site.

Novice
    you'll be fine. there arent any major viens or arteries around there but you can hit vericose or spider veins, the ones you see on old womens legs, and trust me they shoot like a fountain and usually bleed like a stuck pig. yours was prob. deep enough that it sealed itself up. it may or may not bruise and you might have some pain in a day or two but you will be fine. I use a 23g 1" in my delt and have to be a littlemore gentle than when I do my thigh or glute.

you can use 1" or 5/8" prolly nicked a vien or blood pressure was really high it happens as everyone has posted. my first one squirted all ovr the bathroom window and i was hiding the shit from my x girl i was TRIPPIN!...LOL

Novice
    There was one mention of aspiration, but you didn't overtly mention it yourself. Did you aspirate? May be a quick answer to that question lol

Actually bro I didn't. I know it's pretty stupid but I usually do not aspirate. What's funny is that I have a nurse in my family and I asked her about it and she said it was something never really taught to her and she doesn't know any other nurses who do it when giving injections to patients either. Then again when you are doing shots ED or EoD to yourself it's a bit of a different ballgame in terms of the chances of hitting something.

Rookie
    Default question
    hey guys,
    I just injected my thigh and when i pull the needle out, a lot of blood came out and stoped in a second can u plz tell me what happened, thanks

I dont care for delt shots but think it looks cool when I hit my glute and dark blood squirts like 3ft against the wall!!!!!! Happens about 2x a yr.

gator

tootie
    shit happened to me this morning, first 8 injections this cycle went in easy..no blood. its hit or miss.. i also do 23x1inch and 2.5 cc.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    the hardness going in could have just been conective tissue and the blood, well that happens to all of us at one time or another. you most likliy passed trough a vein. it's no big deal.

been there,done that! trophytaker's Avatar
    aspirate before injection my friend...

On the backside of 40...
    Never had blood "shoot" out of any place I pinned. But I always aspirate, even though sometimes I end up moving the pin a bit causing a little extra pain the next day.

When I pin delts, it feels like I'm pushing through rice krispies some times...

been there,done that! trophytaker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Never had blood "shoot" out of any place I pinned. But I always aspirate, even though sometimes I end up moving the pin a bit causing a little extra pain the next day.

When I pin delts, it feels like I'm pushing through rice krispies some times...
    probally scare tissue, i like shoting on my azz cheeks the best.

Quote Originally Posted by swellonemm View Post
    you can use 1" or 5/8" prolly nicked a vien or blood pressure was really high it happens as everyone has posted. my first one squirted all ovr the bathroom window and i was hiding the shit from my x girl i was TRIPPIN!...LOL
    i agree.. ive been using 1/2" slin pins 29g for delts with no problems..

„„„„PHARMACOLOGIST„„„„ jpflex66's Avatar
    Yes it happen to me twice like a stream of blood scary looking but it happens

Thread Information