Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prami - The Right Way
    I found this on another site in doing my homework on prami. I couldnt find any standardized protocol here so I figured I'd post this up.

Prolactin suppression using Pramipexole

For Prevention: when you are taking something that can cause prolactin issues or when you just want to lower prolactin, for the benefits of lowering prolactin.

0.125 (1/8) to 0.5mg (1/2) per day should generally be sufficient for most users. With prevention slow escalation should not be an issue

For Treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, Gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then SLOWLY escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up. see bottom for exceptions

doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. if it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. a good number of people will notice niether. taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.

Now for you people that want high end dosing benefits, which are not prolactin suppression. This is a lot more complex, and generally requires a VERY slow progression in dosing to acheive. Clinicals increased the dose by 0.125 every 3-5 days. there will typicallly be side effects for people at various point along the progression. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE AWARE OF THESE BEFORE YOU LAUNCH INTO HIGH END DOSING.

EDIT- IMPORTANT NOTE-

for those that do not have dopaminergic sides, other than "waking up from sleep"-- which is caused by the drop in pramipexole in the plasma and the subsequent surge of dopamine release from the tissues in which they were suppressed, JUMPING the dose up more quickly will generally alleviate this. this is for those for whom interupted sleep is the primary and pretty much only side effect. this applies to treatment and high end dosing (at least until sleep interution abates).

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    good advice, START SLOW. My first dose was less than .5mg and it rocked my ass, I was dry heaving and sweating, but I was still horny though lol.

did you run ED or EOD? I'm thinking I will go with like .0025mg Ed while running tren to start. Then up to .05 if necessary...

I'm running it now, small dose ED trying to work up to .5mg range. I haven't had any more issues since that first dose that was too high.

Nice post very helpful

I've been running mine at .5mg EOD and haven't had any sides, I take it at night prly an hour before bed if that.

Solid post, prami is great when taking a strong AI.

FUCK! Wish I had know about the before bed part...Shit's been making it hard for me to get down my breakfest and other meals throughout the day. Cause I havn't felt so hot for the past couple days, and this is obviously the culprit. It'll get to the point where I can't look at food cause I think it's going to make me puke
    Last edited by Rougen123; 04-04-2010 at 01:37 PM.

lol damn man harsh... take that shit at night from now on im pretty sure its been making me sweat at night but i usually do anyway.

Lol I see you're from Austin Texas Rougen123, I live in Austin as well i'ma send you a pm haha

Junior Bodybuilder
    great info on prami.

everytime i take that shit i feel like i will puke. it ruins my whole day. I will try it in the evenings now

Just take it before bed R1rider that's what I do and have no issues. I also take something to help me sleep at night or my mind races and I toss and turn, so that may help me sleep through the nausea if I even get any.

I take it at night after my last meal. If I don't take it with food it WILL make my stomach do flips, and it does not feel good.

Junior Bodybuilder
    great info on prami

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Very nice read, and Tren e still fucked me up but I was dosing the Prami properly either obviously.

good info....prami is the puking potion it seems for most including myself. starting low is vital...in the .125mg range, work up only if necessary.
    Get better at what you're good at.

I really hope it doesn't have me puking or neasous. Being neasous is the worst feeling ugggh... got some liquid prami- it's 1mg/mL so I'm gonna suck up as little as possible to start - Everytime I even think of the word prami I think of Dtones "pukin prami" thread. I hope to God starting low will help avoid nausea. To be honest I wouldve gotten caber but the shit is so expensive and this is for my first run with tren (which I have yet to see if I like using and/or can handle the sides). My fingers are crossed the prami doesn't fuck with me too much & I'm not the type that freaks from tren

Anyone else with pram. Experinced or advice- please add whatever you can to make this the best thread for usage details and instructions

^ i hear ya massive. Im not promoting drug use, but smoking a bowl after it last night got rid of any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by R1rider View Post
    ^ i hear ya massive. Im not promoting drug use, but smoking a bowl after it last night got rid of any issues.
    You're preaching to the choir my friend- or should I say to a former choir member lol. I quit smoking the ganj a while back. It's undoubtedly the best though for nausea...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I'll tell ya to, If I take Prami just before I go to bed i'm nauses the next damn morning and taking it with Tamox seems to make it worse..

Damn it- is there anyone this crap doesn't make naseous?? I was hoping to see at least one or two positive responses here. Faaak

Lol I hit up the thread the other day that i take it at night before bed and I do fine but I do it a few hours after I have eaten not right after a meal. So yah before bed works best for me start small if you do get sick then I guess you need save up for some caber :P

Amateur Bodybuilder bigpapabuff's Avatar
    thanks great info on prami here.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive123 View Post
    Damn it- is there anyone this crap doesn't make naseous?? I was hoping to see at least one or two positive responses here. Faaak
    I know a lot of people love it. I didn't know it caused nausea until Detone posted about it. I only got the pukes the first time, now it's not too bad but I'm working the dose up slowly

Very helpful post...thank you

also dont take letro and parmi within a 24 hour period. It was so fucking depressing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information