Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Clen ECA Stack question
    38yrs, 5'9 185lbs, 11% body fat, training seriously for 2 years with no gear,I have lifted in passed years but never this dedicated. I did a test only cycle years ago.

Goal now is to get to about 8% body fat. My diet is on point, and my cardio and training are also on point., was 24% body 20months ago.

I am on my 9th day of clen, i tapered up from 40mcg to 160mcg over the last 9 days, I will taper down the last 3 days of the 2 week cycle. I then would like to do an ECA stack but have am having a hard time deciding whats best, i know i can buy it anywhere but is any1 stack better then the other? do i buy the stack? or do i get everything separately?

4 weeks after this clen ECA stack i am going to start a 8 week prop/ 6 week Winstrol (winny) cycle. PCT Nolva. again the goal is to drop 3-4% in body fat before i start this cycle. I also have Tren but will wait for my 2nd cylce to incorparate that with my Test.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffruggs View Post
    I am on my 9th day of clen, i tapered up from 40mcg to 160mcg over the last 9 days, I will taper down the last 3 days of the 2 week cycle. I then would like to do an ECA stack but have am having a hard time deciding whats best, i know i can buy it anywhere but is any1 stack better then the other? do i buy the stack? or do i get everything separately?
    Buying separately when it comes to ECA is always better. It is starting to get a little harder to get ephedrine. they just passed a new law in the US in January I believe that states the largest dose you can sell E in legally is 10mg. So a lot of sites i bought from pulled there stock. it is a little more expensive to buy the 10mg pills compared to the 30mg I used to buy but still a hell of a lot cheaper then to buy the stack.

My suggestions.

E from an online dealer.
    C from a pharmacy, buy generic, its half the price and caffeine is caffeine.
    A, Get generic baby aspirin. 81mg to be exact.

I would do a 5 week cycle.

Week 1- 10mg/200mg/81mg
    Week 2- 20mg/200mg/81mg
    Week 3- off. take benadryl at night before bed to clear beta-2 receptors
    Week 4- 30mg/200mg/81mg
    Week 5- 40mg/200mg/81mg

See how you feel. your next cycle could be bumped up to 20/30/off/40/50 depending on how you feel.

Another thing is you want to wait a SOLID month in between your clen run and your ECA. they both work on the same exact beta receptors. So you want to keep the 2 cycles separated. I would personally wait 6 weeks in between. If you have any more specific questions let me know.

Rookie
    Anyone?

Rookie
    thanks thats good info bro.. i heard some run the clen with the ECA stack, not sure if thats safe or not? if so how should i run it? i also heard about the benadryl.. i will be doing that

what do you think of the prop.winny cycle i have planned?its a 2nd cycle.. first was a test only like 10 yrs ago.

I would use ketotifen over benadryl. Keto is the only proven method to up regulate the receptors.

Rookie
    E from an online dealer. Any suggested brand name?

Rookie
    and MikeS1605, will wait at least a month before the ECA stack.. but should I continue the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until its finished? wait 4 weeks then start the ECA stack? or do the clen for 2 weeks wait 4 weeks do the ECA stack then finish the clen?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffruggs View Post
    and MikeS1605, will wait at least a month before the ECA stack.. but should I continue the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until its finished? wait 4 weeks then start the ECA stack? or do the clen for 2 weeks wait 4 weeks do the ECA stack then finish the clen?
    Run your 6 weeks of Clen. You should be like 2 weeks into it, correct? take the 3rd week off just like the ECA to get your regulators in check. then finish your last 2 weeks. wait another 4 weeks (again, i would wait 5-6 weeks myself) then run your ECA. Stims act differently on everyone. I ran ECA for a few years then decided to run the clen and I would say I got about half to 2/3rds the results from clen that I got from ECA. but everyone's different. See which works best for you.

BTW, defiantly don't do this " or do the clen for 2 weeks wait 4 weeks do the ECA stack then finish the clen?"

That makes no sense.

If you keep your diet and training right, finish the clen run you are on now and do your ECA a month or so after that you should have absolutely no problem going down 3-4% BF. When I do a run of ECA for 5 weeks I usually lose about 15lbs of fat. thats caliper measurements too...

Let me know if you need anything else. I cant comment on the gear since I havnt ran what you are asking about. if you have any questions on gear specifically post up in the AAS sub-forum with a better title. you will get plenty of responses. If you need anything else just shoot.
    Last edited by MS1605; 03-29-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Thread Information