Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Advice on how to run my hgh
    I have never taken HGH, I have 300 IU's I would really appreciate any and all advice anyone has on how many IU's I should start taking per day. I have heard that to see the best long term results you should stay on it for at least 6 months. If thats correct how would you suggest I take the HGH that I have. Tks

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ramman View Post
    I have never taken HGH, I have 300 IU's I would really appreciate any and all advice anyone has on how many IU's I should start taking per day. I have heard that to see the best long term results you should stay on it for at least 6 months. If thats correct how would you suggest I take the HGH that I have. Tks
    1. you don't have enough.
    2. whats your stats, cycle experience, etc.
    3. welcome to Ology.

Rookie
    I weigh 235lbs im 5'10. I have taken 1-2 10 week cycles a year usually 400-500mg a week of test, Sustanon (sust), deca. Just depending on whats available for the past 5yrs or so. Im taking 500mg a week of Sustanon (sust) now. I have only taken a few things to lean me out mainly winstrol and finaplex. HGH is new to me and I was basically told that I would see a big difference taking 2 IU's a day, but after reading alot of stuff on the web including the forums that 2 isn't alot. Since i'm a novice with HGH what do you recommend me starting out at and what times of the day is optimun for taking it.

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ramman View Post
    I weigh 235lbs im 5'10. I have taken 1-2 10 week cycles a year usually 400-500mg a week of test, Sustanon (sust), deca. Just depending on whats available for the past 5yrs or so. Im taking 500mg a week of Sustanon (sust) now. I have only taken a few things to lean me out mainly winstrol and finaplex. HGH is new to me and I was basically told that I would see a big difference taking 2 IU's a day, but after reading alot of stuff on the web including the forums that 2 isn't alot. Since i'm a novice with HGH what do you recommend me starting out at and what times of the day is optimun for taking it.
    first of all, fina and Winstrol (winny) don't lean you out. Diet and cardio leans you out.

Second, if you are just looking for fat burning mainly, 2-3ius daily is a great dose. You won't see much of anything from GH until month 2-3. Thats when the BF starts dropping (granted you have a good diet, etc).

If you're looking to cycle with it and make nice gains in hyperplasia, i love 4-5ius/daily.

Rookie
    tks I know diet and cardio are key right now im taking in between 275-300 grams of protein a day once i start the HGH do you think that it will be enough or should i try to get in more, im also taking in between 150-250 grams of mostly good carbs a day what would you recommend for my diet as far as protein, carb, and fat intake I weigh 235lbs

Also could you tell me what you would recommend for my first cycle of hgh
    How long?
    How many IU per day?
    I can get more than the 300, my bro said 2 a day would work great but your the pro so I would love to get your input on the best cycle for me
    And again thanks for the input its already been helpful

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by RJH90210 View Post
    first of all, fina and Winstrol (winny) don't lean you out. Diet and cardio leans you out.

Second, if you are just looking for fat burning mainly, 2-3ius daily is a great dose. You won't see much of anything from GH until month 2-3. Thats when the BF starts dropping (granted you have a good diet, etc).

If you're looking to cycle with it and make nice gains in hyperplasia, i love 4-5ius/daily.
    read above brother, lol

Im no pro, just here to help. As for length of time to stay on, its up to you, but I suggest no less than 6 months to be on GH.

Thread Information