Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default Second cycle just dropped dbol any ideas??
    Hey guys new to this forum. I'm 22, 6'2" 205lbs, been training for a while and currently 1 week into my second cycle. Here's what was originally intended:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg testE ew (250 split)
    Weeks 1-4: dbol 40mg ed
    Weeks 1-4: adex .25mg ed (weeks 5-10 as needed)
    Weeks 1-10: milk thistle 1000mg ed
    300iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e3d throughout cycle

PCT: Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 starting 10-12 days after last injection

So the first few days went pretty smoothly but day 4 got some irritable bowel syndrome and bloat kickin in hardcore. I have had IBS pop up randomly like 2 times in my life before so I'm prone to this kinda $hit (no pun intended). I ran to the pharmacy for some peppermint oil and dropped the dbol to 20mg ed. 3 days and no luck. I stopped it completely yesterday and today I was fine. A lot of people might say "Just put up with it for a few more weeks." but if you've ever had IBS you know that loss of appetite and bad nausea go along with it not to mention your crapping like 8-10 times a day.

Anyway my buddy just opened a pharmaceutical lab here in thailand so I can get my hands on anything right away and price is no object (my 500 tabs of dbol were $20, my 20ml test e was $50). What would some of the more informed guys recommend I take for this bulking cycle?? Should I add some EQ and Deca?? Would Anabol give me the same gastric discomfort?? Answers are greatly appreciated.

Novice
    Everyone is gonna want alot more details about you brother. How long you been working out, what's your stats as far as your lifts and stuff. Without alot of years of hard training and reaching your natural potential the guys on here don't like to recommend anything. Normally 25 yrs old minimum with some good stats on bench, squats and stuff. I currently just got off a cycle of dbol, and I think if I wouldn't have taken the dbol that I would have taken deca as my second choice........

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    I've heard Dbol mess with some peoples stomachs. Don't need EQ and Deca, maybe one or the other if you must. You will want to take caber or prami if you take deca, and no nolva until deca is cleared system.

MT are you the same guy they are talking about in the SUPERSIZE ME WITH STEROIDS THREAD?
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Novice
    Yeah it is the same guy, just read your other thread man, really good info package you put together and great vids and pics/stats ( although i'm on the bandwagon you were not ready, whats done is done and good results anyway )

And about the IBS this may sound stupid but Milk Thystle gives me the shits hardcore, it could be that?

Good luck with the second cycle man, and seeing as you can get anything why not throw in some EQ or Deca to put on some serious size? And as Mofo said only 1 not both.

fucking dbol makes me constipated..........and the milk thistle hurts my stomach so bad i wont even take it
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    IBS and high BP are common. Dropping the dbol is a good idea. You should be fine with just the test. You pretty thin. I'd focus on the diet and not the gear. 500 mg of Test is more than I take I'm 50 pounds heavier than you and only taking 100 mg of prop every other day. I've run few cycles longer than a year. Focus on your Diet
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    IBS and high BP are common. Dropping the dbol is a good idea. You should be fine with just the test. You pretty thin. I'd focus on the diet and not the gear. 500 mg of Test is more than I take I'm 50 pounds heavier than you and only taking 100 mg of prop every other day. I've run few cycles longer than a year. Focus on your Diet
    yeah gotta admit, i did like the results i got on the 500mg test e last cycle i did so why not run it again? i find myself subscribing to the group that philosophize it's only a good idea to put in your body what your body makes (i.e test).

uniquemicals
Thread Information