Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 130
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #1
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    15
    Exclamation The "Im Ready for Gear" check list
    ARE YOU READY FOR GEAR??

    Lets find out..

    Soo many people, in the history of my career, have come about thinking that gear was the quick, easy, and magical way out of all their problems..


    So in response to this, iv made a little check list here.. if you fall under any of these catagories, put down the needle, vial, orals, or anything that pertains to gear and take a step back.. YOUR NOT READY!!


    1. You have no idea what your doing with steroids or any compounds that relate to it. In other words, you dont know the dosage amount, possible side effects, and proper characteristics of each compound

    2. You havn't reached your natty potential because simply put you havn't been training for a couple of years.. be warned, if you jump on gear and get big your tendons will not keep up with you and the chances of tearing them increase three fold, your connective tissue is not gonna grow like your muscles on cycle..

    3. Your diet has sucked or currently sucks because you dont know how to eat to grow and you are lifting without the proper nutrition. If you dont know what macronutrients, BMR/TDEE, and the many macro splits that come with it are, your not ready(we have a wonderful diet section in this forum and recommend you get your diet checked to see where you stand)

    4. Your under the age of 24-25 years old. A person of this age usually has alotta of natty test running through their system and is wasting that away by adding synthetic test. Take the time to reach your natural limit.. this is very very important

    5. You have no idea of the essential that come with lifting because you weren't taught correctly or you just began

    6. You dont understand what rest means because your in the gym 6 days a week pumping away.. this will burn out your CSN (central nervous system) and you will stun growth and raise the risk of injury

    7. You dont know what a PCT is


    I cant tell you guys how many 6'1 150lb guys (or those of the sort with unproportionate stats) have asked me for cycle advice when they should be asking me for proper diet & training advie... If your not disciplined to eat and workout correctly then your not discipled to do gear..


    If you dont listen to the advice above, the consiquences could be dier.. gyno, bloat, permanent damage to your HPTA (which means low natty test for the rest of your life btw)

    As my good friend T-MOS (R.I.P) always said

    EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE


    Remember guys, 80% of your goals come from your diet. Check out 3J's Nutrition Network! There are before and afters of recent clients in the thread too!!

    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/di...n-network.html
    Last edited by 3J; 06-19-2012 at 02:00 AM.
    Mass_Man and gunit101 like this.
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  2. #2
    Amateur Bodybuilder MightyMouse9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    6
    Should be a sticky. Well said 3J

  3. #3
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    15
    bump
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  4. #4
    roid curious biggest ragu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    5
    I fall into every category, except number 4, 5, and 6!

  5. #5
    Moderator Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In between my wifes legs
    Posts
    3,685
    Rep Power
    14
    well said, I my self have some pointers to work on,..''like think outside the box''change routine of diet, training, u may think u know things untill someone tells ur going the wrong way, its hard to accept changes when ur used to going about ur routine, thanks 3j for ur advice, if u charge a dollar for each advice yould be a ritch man,lol..do u take major credit cards,lol?

  6. #6
    yes thats me DarkCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    on the highway to hell
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    9
    right on jamy, id like to add not only years of consistent training, but years of consistent proper diet.

  7. #7
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by pinga View Post
    well said, I my self have some pointers to work on,..''like think outside the box''change routine of diet, training, u may think u know things untill someone tells ur going the wrong way, its hard to accept changes when ur used to going about ur routine, thanks 3j for ur advice, if u charge a dollar for each advice yould be a ritch man,lol..do u take major credit cards,lol?
    i take visa, mastercard, and amex.. fuck discover...


    u can just slide it right down my ass crack.. we'll be good to go.. hahahahaha
    SicVic likes this.
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  8. #8
    Amateur Bodybuilder JMB1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    5
    Yeah, that is such good advice. I have said all of those things to people.
    Training, Eating, AAS, Heath, and how they are all related is a very misunderstood conceptual idea. Thanks for posting this! JM

  9. #9
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    15
    yea gear has the wrong wrap here... people think they can just get on it and just get big and stay big.. doesn't work that way.. there are prereqs that come into play and a dedication that most dont have
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  10. #10
    Amateur Bodybuilder JMB1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    5
    Gear is one componet of the BB lifestyle.
    Few understand until they live with
    BB and see the day to day life plays out.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    yea gear has the wrong wrap here... people think they can just get on it and just get big and stay big.. doesn't work that way.. there are prereqs that come into play and a dedication that most dont have

  11. #11
    irongamer
    Guest
    Jamy,

    Very well put and without being condescending. I love that and all Newbs should really take this to heart and do alot of homework. Everything works better when we are educated. Learn Diet and training and then AAS and then make a decision as to what is good for you while taking the advice of well intentioned Vets....They don't tell you not to run a course cuz they don't want you to be big. They do it b/c it's the right thing to do. Bump it up!

    gamer

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    4
    Ok so this is a good post. I have been thinking about all this for a bit now.

    I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, having been obese all my life. When I started I knew nothing about diet or exercising, so I just starting eating less and less and doing more and more cardio to lose weight.

    Then lost too much weight and started changing tactics towards weights and eating more and better. This worked well for a bit, and I gained back a bunch of weight, but in a better way. Now, I seem to be close to a plateau. I`ve been hitting the gyms for a few years ago, read a bunch about weight training and have tried a few different routines (whole body 3 times a week, splits 5 times a week, P90X, upper and lower, etc). I just seem to not be able to break through in terms of gaining muscle or losing more fat. My body seems to want to gain fat and lose muscle, and trying to convince it to do anything different is very hard. I have some gynecomastia still that has never fully gone away after working out. Can`t get the BF below 13% either. And 13 is when I`m really working hard on the diet and gym plus cardio. Getting very tempted to add in something, the longer and harder I work, the more I get tempted to add in something else to help.

  13. #13
    LIVING THE DREAM barrysanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,906
    Rep Power
    6
    Good checklist...makes sense to me.

  14. #14
    the bigger the better
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brampton
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    I have been working out for about 2 1/2 years, i started out at 6'4 and 205 and now im 6'4 260 with 22% body fat, i took 1AD and that didnt do much for me so im ready for the next step so im thinking about sustanon 250 anyone got any advice for me?

  15. #15
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrojaz View Post
    I have been working out for about 2 1/2 years, i started out at 6'4 and 205 and now im 6'4 260 with 22% body fat, i took 1AD and that didnt do much for me so im ready for the next step so im thinking about sustanon 250 anyone got any advice for me?
    are u trying to get bigger or cut???
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  16. #16
    the bigger the better
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brampton
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    hey 3J i was thinking of getting bigger to around 280-290 and then cutting down to 255-270

  17. #17
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrojaz View Post
    hey 3J i was thinking of getting bigger to around 280-290 and then cutting down to 255-270
    come post up in the diet section.. ill have a look
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    I never thought of # 2. I've been training for years, but I always am scared about an injury.

  19. #19
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    4
    recourse to diet
    I've been probing ology, my 3rd day, seeking expert opinion and legit 'source' for my need in a rather quick fashion. I mean - like -'get what you need and get the hell out 'juice head' environment' sort of way. But more time I spent in search of gears I thought I was looking for, more I realized how wrong I was to prejudge the forum when in fact it was 'I' who entered the state ignorant view. Of all the countless threads I've read through, your postings made me realize that I've been too focused on gears when my diet is in dire need of help and should be carefully planned. Just to tell you a little bit about myself, Im 34m who had began training again, to get back into competitive boxing, for two months. And past 20yrs of working out, of course off and on, for sports whether it be boxing or football, I never had any difficulties with dieting in order to gain or cut weight because I always did away by proloing the intensity of workouts until I met the weight, but as I've gotten older, the same method I've using all my life doesn't work anymore, and although I've been putting work with same 'gung ho' intensity for last two months, it's not cutting any weight as it did in my twenties and it nearly puts me out of commission, but I still hump on (and I can feel my body deteriorating as I workout more from exhaustion), and seeing that my method isn't working, it dawned on me that adding gears would somehow reverse my genes to my prime, and that's how I ended in this forum, but having read your posting, it convinced me that I need to look into "80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear" when I always approach "50% training, 150% even more extreme training as near D-day"
    Anyhow, your contribution is very appreciated and enlightening even to a stranger like me and it is inspiring to see the amount of dedication and discipline you and, not all, but selected others put in. If you have any suggestion whether pleasant or unpleasant, don't hold back and drop a line...
    Last edited by angryboxer; 01-02-2011 at 02:21 PM.

  20. #20
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Good to know thanks.

  21. #21
    mk2
    mk2 is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    ARE YOU READY FOR GEAR??

    Lets find out..

    Soo many people, in the history of my career, have come about thinking that gear was the quick, easy, and magical way out of all their problems..


    So in response to this, iv made a little check list here.. if you fall under any of these catagories, put down the needle, vial, orals, or anything that pertains to gear and take a step back.. YOUR NOT READY!!


    1. You have no idea what your doing with steroids or any compounds that relate to it. In other words, you dont know the dosage amount, possible side effects, and proper characteristics of each compound

    2. You havn't reached your natty potential because simply put you havn't been training for a couple of years.. be warned, if you jump on gear and get big your tendons will not keep up with you and the chances of tearing them increase three fold, your connective tissue is not gonna grow like your muscles on cycle..

    3. Your diet has sucked or currently sucks because you dont know how to eat to grow and you are lifting without the proper nutrition. If you dont know what macronutrients, BMR/TDEE, and the many macro splits that come with it are, your not ready(we have a wonderful diet section in this forum and recommend you get your diet checked to see where you stand)

    4. Your under the age of 24-25 years old. A person of this age usually has alotta of natty test running through their system and is wasting that away by adding synthetic test. Take the time to reach your natural limit.. this is very very important

    5. You have no idea of the essential that come with lifting because you weren't taught correctly or you just began

    6. You dont understand what rest means because your in the gym 6 days a week pumping away.. this will burn out your CSN (central nervous system) and you will stun growth and raise the risk of injury

    7. You dont know what a post cycle therapy (pct) is


    I cant tell you guys how many 6'1 150lb guys (or those of the sort with unproportionate stats) have asked me for cycle advice when they should be asking me for proper diet & training advie... If your not disciplined to eat and workout correctly then your not discipled to do gear..


    If you dont listen to the advice above, the consiquences could be dier.. gyno, bloat, permanent damage to your HPTA (which means low natty test for the rest of your life btw)

    As my good friend T-MOS (R.I.P) always said

    EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE


    FITNESSPARADISEWORLD
    im new to this board and btw this board is fucking bad ass but this post caught my attention, this is a very good post and i have some things to work on myself in dieting and just eating better period. but i have one or two buddies that never worked out a day in they're lives and got fucking huge from gear and got off and didnt run a post cycle therapy (pct) and now they look like they did before they started, they lost it all.

  22. #22
    BANNED for being an ASSHAT
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    hey guys ,
    i ordered 3 vials of test e and 2 bottles of anadrol
    its been sitting in customs for a month now and it still says this

    2010/12/23 17:03 VILLE ST-LAURENT International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

    i know canadian customs are tough but my supplier from over seas said 7/10 packages get past.

    has anyone had this kind of experience and maybe shed some light on this, im kinda worried my goodies will be taken i haven't got a letter or anything yet though.

    thanks./

  23. #23
    mk2
    mk2 is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dacat View Post
    hey guys ,
    i ordered 3 vials of test e and 2 bottles of anadrol
    its been sitting in customs for a month now and it still says this

    2010/12/23 17:03 ville st-laurent international item arrived in canada and will be reviewed by customs

    i know canadian customs are tough but my supplier from over seas said 7/10 packages get past.

    Has anyone had this kind of experience and maybe shed some light on this, im kinda worried my goodies will be taken i haven't got a letter or anything yet though.

    Thanks./
    u know better then to source things on the board.. This is ur first and last warning...
    Last edited by 3J; 03-17-2011 at 01:08 AM.

  24. #24
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    4
    Diet is 80%

  25. #25
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Mk2, i am a newb, never purchased ANAL BEADS before, but after looking online through multiple websites, i see alot of people say this website is a scam and that website is scam. Is there a legit website that you could recommend for me to use, that sells LARGE ANAL BEADS? Much appreciated!!!!!



    READ THE RULES.. NO SOURCE CHECKS..
    Last edited by 3J; 03-17-2011 at 01:09 AM.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump













3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle

mr supps





health and fitness talk