Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    just got dynasty labs 20cc's test-e and 10cc's deca. how should i stack??
    Just got dynasty labs 20cc's test-e and 10cc's deca. how should i stack??

get off deca 2 weeks prior to test-e ?

i appreciate any good info
    Last edited by sexvodka_vp; 03-09-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Welcome to Steroidology.

How about some stats first?....age, height, weight, ~bf%, lifting experience, detailed cycle history, and goal of proposed cycle.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

welcome to ology. like stone cold said, need more info

Junior Bodybuilder MeandyourGirl's Avatar
    welcome to the ology bro, doesn't sound like you have enough gear imo

Rookie
    ok my bad,, I am new to this forum. Am I not allowed to post the brand name if its ug?? i see everyone else does so i dunno??? I am 24 yrs old,,5'10",, 185 lbs, i am 17% body fat. i am no beginner but no pro either. Been in the gym religiously since the end of december when I was 168 lbs and now am up to 185 lbs using advanced creatine and protein.. now tell me what i should do w the gear please,, 20cc's test-e and 10cc's deca

you need to research alot more bro

imo you need prly 10cc's more of each

research research research

I do 500 test and 500 deca every week - works great for me. So yes, you need more deca - minimum 10 weeks. Also, with Deca, you neeed Dostinex (Cabergoline) for prolactin buildup and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (250IU 2/week). Also, your gonna need Arimidex for gyno. Good for you going from 168 to 185 naturally before you tried this. You will get to 200 in 7 weeks after starting.
    suspended for misuse of messaging system

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by fleverglades View Post
    I do 500 test and 500 deca every week - works great for me. So yes, you need more deca - minimum 10 weeks. Also, with Deca, you neeed Dostinex (Cabergoline) for prolactin buildup and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (250IU 2/week). Also, your gonna need Arimidex for gyno. Good for you going from 168 to 185 naturally before you tried this. You will get to 200 in 7 weeks after starting.
    Come on man......the guys only been in the gym since December, never ran a cycle before....and you're telling him to do a gram of gear for his first cycle. Please give you head a shake...

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

no gear yet bro get with 3j let him help you with a diet and continue to workout and gain all you can natty imo

RJ
    WTF?

Why do people continue to make suggestions like this? And claims so specific?

OP, first off, what is advanced creatine? Second, you've only been in the gym 3 months, great gains for that, but we could get you to 200lbs naturally.

Of course, you've already bought the shit, so you're gonna use it (see this thread Attn: First Timers), so we migt as well try and help you before you go getting tits and crying about gyno.

I would save the Deca and do a test only cycle. You got enough for 10 weeks of test e @ 500mg/w (assuming its 250mg/ml). Get you enough Clomid for 4 weeks @50mg/d and some Aromasin IF you have gyno problems. Again, don't just take it to take it.

So you're cycle would look like this:

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/w
    Week 13-16 Clomid 50mg/d

Before you start you should go get your test levels checked before so you have a baseline to compare once you come off and get them checked after PCT. Also, i know youre saying "what about the Deca?" Save the shit, you don't have enough and you won't need it right now. You WILL cycle again based on your posts, so just save it.

Now that I have wasted my internet breath cuz you won't follow any of this, tell us what youre gonna do, good luck and come on back when you wanna listen.

Rookie
    lol u guys are so pissy. I honestly appreciate the advice and I am gonna use it. I have aromasin and nolvadex for pct. I can get more deca too and I would like to just run the deca w the test because they ampilfy eachother from everything I've read. I will follow your plan because it makes more sense but i have one more question... how should i cycle my injection sites?? i normally use my glutes but my very large and more experienced friend goes from glute to shoulder back to opposite glute and up to opposite shoulder. he says it gives the body a larger zone of absorption. Do you agree w this??? if not where should i inject for best results??? and dont say im stupid because i take steroids and your info seriously and is why i ask

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by sexvodka_vp View Post
    lol u guys are so pissy. I honestly appreciate the advice and I am gonna use it. I have aromasin and nolvadex for pct. I can get more deca too and I would like to just run the deca w the test because they ampilfy eachother from everything I've read. I will follow your plan because it makes more sense but i have one more question... how should i cycle my injection sites?? i normally use my glutes but my very large and more experienced friend goes from glute to shoulder back to opposite glute and up to opposite shoulder. he says it gives the body a larger zone of absorption. Do you agree w this??? if not where should i inject for best results??? and dont say im stupid because i take steroids and your info seriously and is why i ask
    Larger zone of absorption? lol I've heard it all.

Don't overthink it man. Just alternate locations every shot. And thats only for scar tissue issues IMO. I know guys who stick the same place week after week.

Rookie
    thanks bro

Rookie
    throw in a 'cc of the deca once a week, u might as well if u have it. thats a very low dose but fck it ur first one so it should do something for u

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by YUNGSWOLL View Post
    throw in a 'cc of the deca once a week, u might as well if u have it. thats a very low dose but fck it ur first one so it should do something for u
    More terrible, terrible advice......congrats !!

RJ
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    More terrible, terrible advice......congrats !!
    you know. i figured as time went on smarter people would arise on this board but alas, the advice keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Stone, don't know how you guys do it. lol

The Bringer of Armageddon
    I don't get why you want to use gear when you gained 15 lbs in a little over 3 months. Keep it up, get your diet and training down pat and come back in a year when you can actually make an informed decision. Most importantly read, read, read! And I don't just mean on forums. Get a textbook on gear and read it cover to cover. Read studies ect, anything you can get your hands on. Remember that you are dealing with potentially harmful hormones that can screw you up for life.

did he just say he normally uses glutes? so you have cycled before or are already started this one.

Rookie
    lol im being realistic here. u can bang these ppl over the head all day with ur 500mg/wk test for first cycle which i agree and i did for mine a year ago with great gains on my first one but ive realized theres no point. all these idiots are too hard headed i mean just listen to this guy u told him already not to run it and hes insisting he can get more deca lol call it the worst advice but hes obviously not listening to u hes gunna do what he wants to do

You dont do more test than deca?

Rookie
    Help?
    Hey man i need help with trying to figure out how to order me some ANAL BEADS FOR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND i have no idea on how to do it.

NO SOURCE CHECKS... READ THE RULES.. FIRST AND FINAL WARNING..

WELCOME TO OLOGY.. STICK AROUND AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS
    Last edited by 3J; 08-30-2011 at 02:38 AM.

uniquemicals
Thread Information