Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    pick up at post office....
    i ordered some gear a few weeks back from two diff places..and on sat i got two peach slips in my mail box saying i had registered mail i could either get them redilvered or got to the post office and pick it up..on the form it marked parcel and registerd is marked..but i never selected the registered shipping service when i ordered my shit..when i track the tracking number on the notice it shows when the package entered the country and went thourgh customs and they tried to deliver it to my house..what should i do.. should i schedule a redilvery or just take a loss...

Novice
    anyone

Amateur Bodybuilder MightyMouse9999's Avatar
    I'd contact your source and ask them did they make it registered. If it cleared customs and no ICE knocking on your door questioning the packages, then I would think you'd be gtg. I guess it's how you feel about it all. Do some research and if anything, sign for it and don't open it for a couple of weeks. Someone else chime in

Novice
    should i take the redilvery route since i dont wanna go to the post office..

Then you're taking another chance with customs. There was a recent thread about this topic and with the USPS holding packages and what the postal inspector can and can't do. Hopefully a seasoned vet will chime in with some advice.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    YEs contact the source to see if they sent it requiring a signature. It may just be that the mailman didn't feel conformable leaving the package. Ether way I'd clean your house. Then sign the slip for them to deliver them. When you get them take them inside and write return to sender on them packages and let them sit unopened for a few days.

You have not way of knowing what has been shipped to you.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Novice
    so i went online and i filled out the redelivery form..and they said they would redeliver it tom....hoepfully i dont go to jail..

^true. My source sends it registered to but sometimes in the past the post office guys leave it in my mailbox and sometimes they leave me a slip to pick it up.

Rookie
    OK. I have had this happen a few times. Maybe we used the same source who knows. Anyway it is no big deal. Seriously. I know how you feel though. Like a deer stepping out into the meadow on opening day? I know. Just walk into the post office, give them the peach slip, show ID, sign for the package, and leave. Sounds simple? It is. Rest assured btw your source is tracking the package too. I don't think they would re-ship because you are too scared to go to the post office.

I'd just open your package up right there at the post office in front of the lady at the counter and draw the gear and ask her if she'll pin your glute. And if she won't, tell her to kiss your ass and walk out.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse9999 View Post
    I'd just open your package up right there at the post office in front of the lady at the counter and draw the gear and ask her if she'll pin your glute. And if she won't, tell her to kiss your ass and walk out.
    Do not do this Ha!

Novice
    i have scheduled a redelivery...im just gonna wait till they bring it back to my crib..

Quote Originally Posted by jjaythe View Post
    i have scheduled a redelivery...im just gonna wait till they bring it back to my crib..
    do what DPR said and write return to sender on it for a few days-and dont open-just to be safe.

sources should know better than to send something from overseas that requires sig
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Shit that I say --------> 1badmofo's Avatar
    I picked up a register package at the PO yesterday, no big deal I knew it was coming registered mail. If customs knew what it was they would just take it and send a seizure letter. If they wanted to bust you, they would do a controlled delivery to your house and/or come with a warrant and take your computer and anything else you have. There will not be anybody waiting all day at the PO just to bust you.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    sources should know better than to send something from overseas that requires sig
    Lots of sources do send requiring a signature......it stops reverse scamming and I am all in favor of it.

You guys need to quit being so paranoid.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Lots of paranoid people here.Apparently not many people have ever gotten a registered letter notice before.

If a signature is required and you're not home to do it the procedure is to leave the notice.

I got a notice awhile back and went to the PO with a smile to pick up 300IU"s of name brand growth.I was in and out in 5 minutes and didnt sweat it for a minute.

Go Pick it up, its no big deal. Like Stone says, most releible sources do this now. They can track if its been picked up or stopped by customs. By the time it gets to your local PO its not a big deal. You just hand them the slip and walkout with your gear. I have signed for my last 4 shipments. My source will reship only if stopped by Customs or lost, by them tracking it, they know that it reached u or not. It is really the best way to do business.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO View Post
    Lots of sources do send requiring a signature......it stops reverse scamming and I am all in favor of it.

yes your being too paranoid.. nobody wants to bust you for a few bottles of test.. now if you ordered 100bottles thats a dif story.. just go get it..

i hear ya on the reverse scamming thing-i was just told by an overseas source they would never do it-for my safety cause itried to get them to express mail it............maybe i read into it too much.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    If you do have problem with the cops lawyer up right away. You have no clue about anything.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    If you do have problem with the cops lawyer up right away. You have no clue about anything.
    u mean me? ur tripping me out now DPR.....u know im paranoid

Novice
    yea i know one of my sources required a signature, as long as its a personal amount you are good to go, if you still have second thoughts the ship to sender it insurance.

Go pick up your order and stop being paranoid. If there was something up with the package it wouldn't have cleared customs. I highly doubt they're sending Feds to arrest you for your 4 vials of test cyp and clomid

What the Duece.... ?!?! tazman03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jb777 View Post
    OK. I have had this happen a few times. Maybe we used the same source who knows. Anyway it is no big deal. Seriously. I know how you feel though. Like a deer stepping out into the meadow on opening day? I know. Just walk into the post office, give them the peach slip, show ID, sign for the package, and leave. Sounds simple? It is. Rest assured btw your source is tracking the package too. I don't think they would re-ship because you are too scared to go to the post office.

I know a little of the inside of the P.O........
    They WILL schedule a Re-delivery.
    Register mail is under lock and key at all time in a special holding area. your carrier picks it up in the A.M. before heading out on route. If you are not there, they WILL NOT EVER leave it in your box if they value their job. Upon no answer, you get the slip. 9 outta 10 times they try to redeliver the pack NEXT DAY. You get (3) tries and your pack gets sent back to shipper.

Provided you used your REAL NAME, you will get your pack, if you didnt, it's a loss.

Dont expect to walk in there tell them your there to pick up pack for "So and So" and not have the ID that matches name on the pack.

If you Do get your pack, Do EXACTLY as DPR said....
    Last edited by tazman03; 03-08-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Agreed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information