Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    first cycle ts-400
    29y/o 6'1" 215lbs 18%
    so I am starting my first cycle on the 14th. I was originallygoing with test e 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks. My guy said he had something better and it is bio-ts400. It contains: per ml
    test decanoate 200mg
    test isocaproate 30mg
    test phenylpropionate 40mg
    test propionate 30mg
    test cypionate 50mg
    test enanthate 50mg

I would be doing 1ml/400mg a week. is that ok or should it be broken down in 2 pins a week. also is this a good combination.

Pro Bodybuilder
    IMO its best go go with the enanthate rather than the blend.
    If you go with test-e you can maintain a steady level at 2 injections a week.With the blend even know the majority is deconate it has short esters in it so to keep them level eod or e2d injections would be needed.
    So it would be ideal for your first cycle to go with the medium ester of enanthate,lot less pinning.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    X2 Drew makes some good sense with this.

Novice
    I understand. he cant get enanthate right now. my next question is I will do 3 pins a week, M/W/F. next question is; what would go good with this. dbol, decca, androl? I am just curious so i will know what to order the next go around. what are the pros and cons. If i do the same type of test what would be the best to add. I know alot for a newbie to ask. I just like to stay ahead of the game. thanks

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by swilliford4047 View Post
    I understand. he cant get enanthate right now. my next question is I will do 3 pins a week, M/W/F. next question is; what would go good with this. dbol, decca, androl? I am just curious so i will know what to order the next go around. what are the pros and cons. If i do the same type of test what would be the best to add. I know alot for a newbie to ask. I just like to stay ahead of the game. thanks
    Ok couple thing there was just another thread were a bro had some problems from pinning to much of a high consintrated test.
    So this is dosed at 400mg/ml correct?
    So figure the math out It would be about a .30 of a CC/ML,go e3d inj. M/TH/Su so on the following wk of inj would be W/S/M and so on.
    And stick to one compound till you know how your body will react.But if you were going to add a oral of the ones mentioned dbol at 40mg ed for the first 4 wks,would give you some added strength and weight.

Novice
    i agree on the injections and times. do you think if I did m/w/f and do .25ml on m/w and .50 on friday that would be ok. the .50 on friday is due to the extra day. I dont really wanna do more than 3 times. If I knew 2 would work id do monday morning and thursday night
    Last edited by swilliford4047; 03-01-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by swilliford4047 View Post
    i agree on the injections and times. do you think if I did m/w/f and do .25ml on m/w and .50 on friday that would be ok. the .50 on friday is due to the extra day. I dont really wanna do more than 3 times. If I knew 2 would work id do monday morning and thursday night
    See in there is the problem with blends.They have short esters in them so to take full advantage of the compound eod or e3d is ideal.
    Dont stagger the mg from injection to injection.
    Why do you just wait do more research untill you get the enanthate or cypoinate?
    There is no rush and if you do it you should do it right.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    up
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Where on the bottle does it say 400mg/ml ?
    I looked at one and nowhere on the bottle does it say that. I have a suspicion that there is only 400mg in 10cc

Quote Originally Posted by jw2031 View Post
    Where on the bottle does it say 400mg/ml ?
    I looked at one and nowhere on the bottle does it say that. I have a suspicion that there is only 400mg in 10cc
    Highly doubt ^that bro. That's what the label is for. Whatever the bottle says, it's claiming that to be the mg/ml. For example Test E 250 means 1 ml=250mg. Same with 400, 200 and whatever else.

Thread Information