Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    How long can you safely run tren for?
    I was wondering how long you can run tren before you should stop? and at what doses are max. results seen at? I just wanna make sure I dont run it to long or to many mgs

juiceman2027
    ill answer u but what are u running now? u was on deca tren right? did u correct urself?

what is this u tell me first? lol im running Sustanon (sust) tren and decca and liquid dbols

Rookie
    The longest I have run tren is 20wks. Tren is a staple when I cycle (once yearly now)

i wouldnt go longer than 12 wks and 500mgs/wk.
    Get better at what you're good at.

juiceman2027
    ur hurting ur body bad dude!! I DO NOT AGREE WITH CYCLE AT ALL. I suggest u get bloodwork done, Dont listen to that guy, 8-10 weeks for tren ace. U should be expecting alot of sides man. people DO run it longer but i dont suggest it. Hope ur dick works by the end of this cycle....lol

Quote Originally Posted by juiceman2027 View Post
    ur hurting ur body bad dude!! I DO NOT AGREE WITH CYCLE AT ALL. I suggest u get bloodwork done, Dont listen to that guy, 8-10 weeks for tren ace. U should be expecting alot of sides man. people DO run it longer but i dont suggest it. Hope ur dick works by the end of this cycle....lol
    this comment, just like many others on similar questions is outrageously exaggerated. it is not recommended that someone runs two 19 nors simultaneously, but are they going to die...no. is their dick going to fall off....no. if they are sensitive to prog sides, they MAY have a harder time combating such sides.

tren is a strong drug, but just as anavar, carries with it an immeasurable amount of unjustified urban hype. most users who comment on its severity have never ran it and just get off on repeating what they have heard. if you are familiar with the compound and how you react to its sides, you are the best judge as to how much and how long to run it. as long as you keep your health in check, since that should be your primary concern no matter what cycle you run.
    Lift-on likes this.

thanks bro that helps thanks again

juiceman2027
    If i took dbol tren and deca at the same time i could kiss my daddy dick days goodbye!!haha! ive ran tren ace for 6 weeks, i became a insomniac and agression was at its highest, chest and back acne is horrible also! Depend on the person i guess but i DO NOT reccomend it! what is this ur second cycle? whats ur doses of every compound???? curious

juiceman2027
    are u running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for gyno??

If i took dbol tren and deca at the same time i could kiss my daddy dick days goodbye!!
    i promise, you wouldnt. the only reason you would have a problem is because you have read thousands of times that deca/tren does this...which will fuck with your head leading to decreased psychological --->physical response = issues with erections. its all in your head, quit believing everything you read and you won't have any problems.

juiceman2027
    yea i dont know from experience....WELL SHIT SOUND LIKE A GOOD NEXT CYCLE IF DTONE SAYS SO!! lol if my dick quit workin im gonna be pissed!!hahaha

yea i dont know from experience....WELL SHIT SOUND LIKE A GOOD NEXT CYCLE IF DTONE SAYS SO!! lol if my dick quit workin im gonna be pissed!!hahaha
    shit...im not saying that. you should always play it safe when mixing any medicine, including steroids. i wouldn't do it bc i am sensitive to prog sides, but some aren't...all i am saying.

juiceman2027
    well im not prone to the prog sides but my dick is sensitive when i start adding shit i can get 2 or 3 good hardons a day towards the end of this npp cycle, so i am starting to c a lil effect not much though. naw i was jokin though im goin for a anadrol cycle prolly dunno yet. still have plenty of time to think about. nice to know about the two 19nor's though. will remember that.

Rookie
    I have never had libido issues with Tren. The only real sides for me are some sleep issues that only last from about wk 2.5-4. The toxicity of Tren is highly over exaggerated imo (not saying take it lightly). Depending on cycle length I run blood work 3x's per cycle. Prior, mid and after.

juiceman2027
    we're not talkin about libido with tren itself we are talkin bout 2 19 nor's ran together and experiencing issues.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I have never had libido issues with Tren. The only real sides for me are some sleep issues that only last from about wk 2.5-4. The toxicity of Tren is highly over exaggerated imo (not saying take it lightly). Depending on cycle length I run blood work 3x's per cycle. Prior, mid and after.
    How does your blood work come back when you do this? all i hear is broscience bickering back and forth all the time on forums about how toxic or over hyped the toxicity is. I recently got blood work back while running 600mgs of tren and all my kidney tests came back good. i was told that a urine test was the better way of checking kidney, any one got thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    i promise, you wouldnt. the only reason you would have a problem is because you have read thousands of times that deca/tren does this...which will fuck with your head leading to decreased psychological --->physical response = issues with erections. its all in your head,
    quit believing everything you read and you won't have any problems.
    Ive run Tren 4 months @ 100 mgs eod with the usual sides. Nothing bad though and blood work always comes back normal. Im getting tired of the insomnia so Ill be running it 8-12 wks this round.

And as for peeps believing everything they read.....I agree. Half the peeps never even did the AAS and spout off rumors or use it as a blanket statement that covers everybody. I have NEVER had so called Deca Dick. I have NEVER had joint prollems peeps say over and over in the 20 yrs Ive been using Winstrol on and off. Sure, maybe some have had these things but nobody I know personally.

gator

juiceman2027
    so how do u feel about the two 19 nors in 1 cycle??

Community Veteran
    Longtime Vet
    so how do u feel about the two 19 nors in 1 cycle??
    I think tren and deca are ok together provided that you do less of each than if you were to run one or the other alone.

As for how long you can run tren, that would vary somewhat from person to person. I have run tren E/test E at moderate to high doses for six months w/o harm. I watched my bp and had bloodwork about every six weeks.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dfresh333 View Post
    How does your blood work come back when you do this? all i hear is broscience bickering back and forth all the time on forums about how toxic or over hyped the toxicity is. I recently got blood work back while running 600mgs of tren and all my kidney tests came back good. i was told that a urine test was the better way of checking kidney, any one got thoughts on that?
    Bloodwork always good. Only time there was some worries was when I was young and dumb and drank heavily while on. Those years are far behind me lol

Rookie
    any1 familiar w dynasty labs

Quote Originally Posted by dtone View Post
    i promise, you wouldnt. the only reason you would have a problem is because you have read thousands of times that deca/tren does this...which will fuck with your head leading to decreased psychological --->physical response = issues with erections. its all in your head, quit believing everything you read and you won't have any problems.
    ^^^exactly

Jimbo you will become a tank after this cycle. Whats you goal, target weight?

Intermediate User 5cycles
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    The longest I have run tren is 20wks. Tren is a staple when I cycle (once yearly now)
    I would like to know what your post cycle therapy (pct) was like,
    im currently on a tren cycle and i believe its my 12 week started with tren blend 250 (tren E 150 , tren A 100) and now i am with tren ace every day 100mg, plus a shit load of other aas but i would like to know what you did to bring back you natural test levels.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information