Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Stacking D-Bol w/ Winstrol
    Yay or nay? Winstrol was the first steroid I ever ingested. I did a 6 week cycle, went from 17% bf to 7% bf within 1-2 months. I had previously stacked Winstrol (winny) w/ an HGH spray which did show remarkable strength gains and boosted energy levels.

At this time (previous use was in the spring of 2009) I have been on W for close to 1 month. I just received D-Bol and was making sure the two work well in unison towards building muscle mass while decreasing body fat?

Any information concerning the individual drugs or their combination (mostly the combo) is highly anticipated.

My lifetime goal is to be like 85% of what Stallone looks like in Rocky IV!

Last edited by Folodekim; 02-14-2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Image editing

Pro Bodybuilder
    welcome to ology...
    What are your stats?
    not the best idea using two 17-aa steroids at the same time.

Rookie
    Thanks for the welcome Drew!

My exact stats are unknown right now. For future reference, what measurements are you looking for aside bf %? I have roughly the same physique as in the picture I posted. That would be 175 lbs & an estimated 9-10% bf. (In the pic I was between 7-8% bf)

I have not started using D- yet. Test was going to be option one but I do not trust using needles on my own, esp. when I am not purchasing them brand new to know they are sanitized. Also, I am very prone to acne.

I seem to have reached a plateau with most muscle groups and was told D-Bol was the next best steroid (behind test) for strength and muscle gains? I know this could very well be arguable or even incorrect, which is why I am asking. I know people who take triple stacks (eg D-Bol, Deca, test) and/or similar drug combinations, so I am curious as to the best way I should proceed?

My main focus is building more muscle mass while maintaining as optimal a figure as possible. I know it's not a perfect world but my ecto-metabolism gives me some leverage. According to my trainer, my metabolism will alleviate the excess water retention from D-Bol so my figure will remain in tact.

I'd appreciate any help concerning cycling two AA steroids, including an option aside from the way I had planned to do it (D-Bol with Winstrol), which would be more beneficial for me.

If I stick with D-Bol, I was instructed to take 3 pills/day for the best results. They are ten mg pills. Also, I was told not to take D-Bol nearing the time I go to bed. Are these facts relevant and is this dosage effective/safe?

The Winstrol pills are 50 mgs which I take once everyday at the same time. I am unaware if there is a benefit from taking W at a specified time during the day?

When on Winstrol/HGH in 09', I lifted 6/7 days per week and did one hour of cardio each day at a 4 mile pace keeping my heart rate between 125-130 most of the time. Right now I am only lifting and doing cardio 4/5 days per week (due to my new job).

Can you help me Drew? This is clearly a mine field I am stepping into and do not want to impose any more damage than my liver and kidneys have already undergone! I am taking an appropriate dosage of Milk Thistle everyday to maintain the health of those organs. I have no prior kidney, liver or other relevant health issues up to this point in time and I am trying to keep it that way as much as possible!

Regards,

Mike

Pro Bodybuilder
    Well you have a decent base to build off.
    There is a couple things you can do before you start the cycle.
    Since your a classic ectomorph body type with like you say a high metabolism you will always have an advantage when cutting.So to increase your cal intake to around 4200-4500.
    Slack or just stop the cardio for the bulking phase of your diet.
    Heavy weight,low reps in training.Search 5x5 training
    And rest.Sleep is a big part.I am a hard gainer like you and my body easily burns more calories everyday than most.Our bodys heal and grow when resting so its a big part of mass producing.

As for how would I run it.IMO it be best to go time on time off protocol.
    I would bulk first.Increase cals & protein and continue the liver aid.And your metabolism will not diminish the excess water weight from the dbol.You can control this a few ways by watching and keeping low your sodium/salt intake,natural diuretic,drinking LOTS of water through out the day and AI's.
    40mg dianabol ed 1-4
    pct 40mg nolvadex 5-6 20mg 7-8
    ****8 wks off*****
    Cutting
    Proper diet(go to the diet forum for template cutting diet)
    Moderate weight with high reps.And high intensity training.
    winstrol 40mg ed 1-5
    pct nolvadex 40mg wks 6-7 20mg 8-9

This is how I think the best way to run theses compounds is.Im sure some vet will have some insight that better suits you.Good luck and cheers.

Running orals only will shut down natural test.There is side effects of not having test as a base during a cycle such as loss of libido and others.

yea i would run test-always
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Rookie
    More questions & thanks a lot drew!
    Thank you for this advice Drew. And just so I know, what individuals that post here are considered "vets?"

Now, I took Winstrol from 1/10/2010 - 2/14/2010. I stopped as I noticed I was feeling tired too often. I understand that this could be due to overtraining, but from past experience I decided to be safe and keep the cycle at four weeks instead of six. Plus, I am told Winstrol remains in your system for about two weeks beyond the day you cease using?

It is unfortunate that I did not use the winter time to get my facts straight and really understand how I was approaching cycling these drugs and bulking vs. cutting.

In reality, I have been doing things things incorrectly. I have been lifting as if I was on a bulking cycle (6-8, 4-6, 2-4 rep sequences w/ max weight) and never once thinking about the high rep option.

I am at a point where I do not want to start a bulking phase as it is almost beach season and I want to look hard. I am not trying to kill myself and be a skeleton, but will remaining on a cutting cycle be effective? You mentioned using Pct Nolvadex 40mg wks 6-7 & 20mg 8-9. Should I start this now? I am new to this and have never even heard of this drug and what its effects are on the body.

Below is a quote from [url]www.steroidrx[/url]. I’d be curious to see if you or any others had any comments.

"Stanozolol is frequently used for 3-4 weeks and then cycled with other drugs. The most common other drugs are Masteron, Equipose, Oxandrolone, GH and thyroxin. Some individuals add Clomid to prevent the suppression of testosterone in the wash out period. Because stanozolol can cause water retention many athletes also use water pills to rid the excess body water."

Also, what is the solution with regards to reversing what I call, the “lopsided muscle effect?” (eg. my left abdominal area has much more muscle mass and it shows)

Lastly, I know there is a section on this forum containing pics of drugs to determine their legitimacy. Should I take pictures of what I have and post them?

The Winstrol and D-Bols are the same shape and size (Winstrol is yellow, D-Bol is white; neither have imprints; both are barrel shaped) I am told the Winstrol is 50mg (I take 1 ed) and the D-Bol is 10 mg (told to take 3 ed) They are both from my trainer and I can’t argue with the results of the Winstrol. I am not sure about the D-Bol yet.

After really thinking about it, it is scary that I do not even know what I am ingesting. I can take pics, however there is no store manufactured bottle or anything of that nature.

Cheers,

Mike

post some large clear pictures up of the dbol and Winstrol (winny) im sure youll get your answers..

Rookie
    Winstrol and Dianabol pics
    I know they are really bad quality. I was working w/ an iPhone and bad lighting. But I will reiterate that both pills are the same size; the Winstrol (winny) is yellow while the D-Bol is white; they are both barrel shaped (like if you go to the pill identifier on [url=http://www.drugs.com]Drugs.com | Prescription Drugs - Information, Interactions & Side Effects[/url]. There is nothing imprinted on either side. I am leary as to whether or not these are placebo's. The W's are 50's and the D's are 10's according to my trainer who has been around this stuff for a long time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Novice
    i have some blue pills like that with nothing on them.... i was told theyre Winstrol (winny) too

Thread Information