Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

View Poll Results: Wich brand winstrol do you prefer

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stanol by BODY RESEARCH (Thailand)

2 50.00%
  • Stanozolol Tablets USP by GENESIS (Singapur)

1 25.00%
  • Stanozolol LA 5 mg or Stanozolol LA 10 mg by LA PHARMA (Thailand)

1 25.00%
  • I prefer humane grade amps by DESMA (Spain)

0 0%
  • I choose the oral coz injectable DESMA hurts so much

0 0%
    Novice
    HELP to choose whats the best BRAND WINSTROL in this list and less FAKED
    I would like to get answers for 3 main questions:
    1st should i choose orals Winstrol (winny) then wich brand of thous 3 should i choose?

2st if i am able to get desma amps should i drop the idea of orals and choose injectiables humane grade stuff coz the infection risk is quit low and quality best.

3st does desma winstrol injections hurt also or its fake i searched alot on google and some say yes some say they didnt feel anything is it individual?

So first i post oral brands that are avalible for me and i comment also little on them what i googled on different forums:

1) Stanozolol Tablets USP Made by GENESIS (Singapur) known as or now is renamed Unigen

What i managed to know is that it is not very popular brand but what i founded out it is very good and not much faked.

2) Stanozolol LA 10 mg or Stanozolol LA 5 mg Made by LA PHARMA (Thailand)

Even on this forum it was asked and people confirmed that this brand products where good. But i readed alot on google and founded out that some people say its bullshit and that brand orals quality is very low underdoused and so one ... If anyone has better info post it here...

3) Stanol 5 mg Made by BODY RESEARCH (Thailand)

Again i founded info on steroidology where people say its very awesome brand and super good quality, but on google some say also many fakes and shity quality.

I wanna ask only about Desma Winstrol (winny) injectable:

4) Injectable 50mg famous Winstrol (winny) by DESMA (Spain).

Needs no comments if its real then HUMAN GRADE quality.

But i want to ask thous who used desma amps do the injections hurt as much people say or its bullshit and its same as injecting oil suspension?

So just liking to get info about these brands (orals) wich ones are most faked and wichs ones you have had positives experience.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Novice
    Desma, are very good, but are very expensive. I like Genesis. They also do a stans injection 100mg. Ive attached a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Novice
    Wow that genesis winstrol looks some proffesional packed stuff, am i right the genesis products all are humane grade ?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante1 View Post
    Wow that genesis winstrol looks some proffesional packed stuff, am i right the genesis products all are humane grade ?
    Yea its as good as it looks- Human grade? Not sure, I dont think its FDA registered.

uniquemicals
Thread Information